Forex Ebooks

you can email me at <[email protected]>

If people keep requesting them i’ll try and see if the books can get uploaded back to a site so anyone can have access to them. Just be alot of uploading :frowning:

Haha I know exactly where you got these from.:rolleyes:
I have them too…great collection.

Yes, its a good collection. The doesn’t work for me anymore, I figure it was removed because someone didn’t want their books shared

hey texpip, can you send them to me too please? I’d really appreciate that.
My email is <[email protected]>
Thank you very much! :slight_smile:

that might be a good idea texpip.This could turn out to be a full time job!:eek:

I went into the mIRC chatroom that I found about these books, and the password I was using was wrong, I was thinking it was “fx” but its “forex”

anyways. what this means, it saves me alot of time… and gives you guys the access to all of them. I just ask you, if you have any use full ebooks upload them to the same site.

4shared, Online file sharing and storage

go to that site and the password is “forex” and you will have access to all of them.

Remember: if you download any, and you have some ebooks that arn’t on there, take the time to add yours:)

Thanks for that texpip. Very useful.
Thanks again

download [B]“32 forex ebooks collection.rar”[/B] from the previous post. It’s the zip file with 32 books compressed inside of it…

I will not advice anyone to read them all though… Keep It Silly Simple (KISS)

When you’re making money you can start experimenting with other peoples concepts/ideas…

Thought it was, Keep It Simply Stupid? Maybe i’m wrong. I remember it on Junkyard Wars. Doubt anyone knows what im talking about. Ya, there are alot of books there. Don’t try and read all of the. Find ones that intrest you and will keep your attention.

I’m sure you’re right texpip… I just did not give a darn to check what it was…

thanx for that

Actually, I believe that originally it was Keep It Simple Stupid.

Terry

Password isn’t working anymore. If anyone knows it, I think I might have some fun stuff to add so contact me.

Password isnt working. I would love to have them. Just in case you don’t know the new ps my email is <[email protected]>. Thanks so much.

Hi Textpip,

Thanks for your sharing on these ebooks. I have tried to access them thru the share link posted, but when i key in password ‘forex’, it just said password error.

Can u send the collection to my email add? - <[email protected]>

Thx a bunch!Cheers.

~David~

Hi,

Please , could you send the entire folder with forex ebooks at the folllowing e-mail adress: <[email protected]>.

Thanks a lot.

Cata

Hi,

Please , could you send the entire folder with forex ebooks at the folllowing e-mail adress: <[email protected]>
Thanks a lot.

Tahir

I am also interested in these forex ebooks. Is there a different password?

Thanks,
Lonzo
<[email protected]>

I am interested in the forex ebooks. If you dun mind, pls send to my email address : <[email protected]> If you find it troublesome pls upload to some location and let me download. Thanks.:wink:

Thaks for the link. I can not open the pdf files. Do you have a hint plse?
Bern;)