Forex Ebooks

Power is the use of knowledge

Please could some one send me the link or pdf files to the following email address to please.
<[email protected]>
thanks

Folks,

I downloaded the e-books some time ago when the link was orginally posted and was working and have them save don my hard drive. If it is not working now, the file size (51MB) is too large to send by email.

Any ideas?

I want the books. 4Shared link a few pages back does not accept the password anymore.
please send to <[email protected]>
Or we can do it via skype (if you have an account).

If its saved on a zip folder or any kind of folder.can you add it to a post so anyone can click on it? like when someone posts trading indicators at the bottom of there post… Just a thought.

05-25-2007 until 06-25-2010
Admin
Administrator Join Date: Feb 2006

Attachments

For the best possible user experience, we are limiting image sizes to 700x700 and all files to 2 MB. All files and images larger than this will not be uploaded onto the site. Thanks!

Does that put the block on that suggestion?

:frowning:

There is more to the size of files than that post, those
are for image files, a zip file can be as large as 20MB.

I downloaded the e-books some time ago when the link was orginally posted and was working and have them save don my hard drive. If it is not working now, the file size (51MB) is too large to send by email.

Any ideas?

Bocajunior could you make it more than one file & post it as
a zip file?

edit hadnt read all the posts lol

Boca you can upload files up to 100mb to YouSendIt - Send large files - transfer delivery - FTP Replacement, then anyone can download it from the link that you receive

Did you try the website that the original user used ? I think its free…Then you can make up your own password.

4shared.com - free file sharing and storage - Sign Up

I tried to upload here by zip but is not working just now… I notice connection is very slow. I will try again later.
Boca

I been tryin zip files etc, and the yousendit website but cant really figure it it. I will post them all over a few posts. Here ar ethe first 2 of the collection.

#1 Forex Trading Course.pdf (700 KB)

1st Forext Trading Academy.pdf (832 KB)

book 3. connection very slow.

80 Trading strategies.pdf (234 KB)

ebook 4 attached.

A practical Guide To Swing Tradaing.pdf (879 KB)

ebooks 5 and 6.

Braintrading System Metatrader Edition.pdf (563 KB)

Discovering How To Use The Elliot Wave.pdf (920 KB)

ebook 7 attached

Elite Trader Seccrets - Refined Elliott Wave.pdf (578 KB)

Hi Bocajunior, thanks for sharing the ebooks. :slight_smile:

ebook 8 attached

Hidden Divergence.pdf (245 KB)

ebooks 9 and 10.

Practical Fibonacci Methods For Forex Trading.pdf (437 KB)

RSI.pdf (560 KB)

It would appear that I can not load any file bigger than 1 MB. The site has also been very slow the last day or two. Anybody else notice this?

Best Regards
Boca