Forex Growth Bot

There is an indicator as well?

Yes!

I just bought Forex Growth Bot last night.

Go on your MT4 into “Indicators” NOT EA and drag the indicator that says Forex Growth Bot onto the chart!

I could have made 100 pips at least but I am conservative and not greedy and VERY grateful for the pips I have.

I do not know how to copy my trades from MT4 to this post as I just started MT4 platform and was on OANDA.

From 13:37 to 14:35 I had three trades due to the Green arrows saying BUY,BUY,BUY.

4,29 and 19 pips and already up 53.00 U.S.

If for some reason you do not see your Indicator write Eugene.

Its for free with buying the Bot!

Hope this helps.

I am sitting here waiting for my next signal!

Oh, and MAKE SURE to buy or sell at exactly where the Arrow is and at the time (or very close to) indicated.

Regards,

Pippi
Pippi

Hmmm, interesting. Indicators are more powerful than EAs i think.

Can I use indicator to my computer when I have licence code FGB for VPS?

Hi Mirgi!

Please write Eugene or the folks at ForexGrowthBot regarding your question.

I only bought the BOT last night and am waiting for the Bot tech. to upload all my VPS stuff.

Just got this email.

Hi there,

How are you? I hope you have had success with Forex Growth Bot.

We’ve had some great trades the past couple of days!

Just a quick update, we uploaded a new version to the website

that has some minor bug fixes.

1. The unknown ticket close in journal tab is resolved.

2. And it fixes a minor backtest bug issue.

Please feel free to download and replace your copy with this one

if you like.

Also a status update on the [B]signal service[/B]:

We have the software ready to offer trade copied signals for anyone

interested, we are setting it up so users can set it up through the website.

Please let us know if you are interested in the signals.

Thanks!

As you can imagine I shot an email back saying “Hell ya!”

I am pretty psyched to be demoing the use of the indicator and the bot on one demo account and just the Bot on the second.

Had a pile of signals earlier but now its quiet and I am waiting for more.

Hope this helps,

Pippi

So far I have made 77 pips!

Hi, What settings are u using for indicator/? 3/50/1.5 or 5/60/2.0.eurusd 15MIN? Are you just monitoring chart during London/NY and entering manual buy/sell orders based on arrows? I’ve been happy with auto mode as well…Jim

Wow I’m glad to hear you guys are loving the indicator. Truth be told I have not even tried it at all but you have my curiosity peaked. I will have to put it on a chart and see how it behaves.

Guys who are new to trying it, just be mindful of how the signals come. Make note if the market is trending or sideways, or volatile or quiet and so forth. Who knows maybe it will turn into a great addition to your trading arsenal.

btw to eu shorts today

sell @ 1.3619 close @ 1.3612 +7
sell @ 1.3588 close @ 1.3611 -23

See you guys tomorrow, John

Hello Quad80!

To answer you exactly I will respond to what you have writtern with an answer for each segment.

“Hi, What settings are u using for indicator/? 3/50/1.5 or 5/60/2.0.eurusd 15MIN?”-The Forex Growth Bot Indicator is left alone and just dragged to my Chart.

With the FGB Indicator I have simply an RSI Indicator(9), MacD(14) for Euro/USD on a 15 Minute Chart

"Are you just monitoring chart during London/NY and entering manual buy/sell orders based on arrows? I’ve been happy with auto mode as well…Jim " I am using it on London and U.S since I have been manuelly trading everyday starting at around 5:00 in the morning here U.S time anyway.

I do tend to close out quickly after I gain 20-30 pips each trade which is good and bad.

My next experiment will be to not close the trade until the opposite color Arrow appears and see what happens.

Yesterday was a nice, big run on the 15 Min. Chart where 4 green Arrows showed up.

I had just loaded the indicator and Bot and missed the 1st Buy Arrow, Caught the 2nd Green/Buy Arrow, Closed that one at 20, Re-bought at the 3rd green Arrow, closed out and re-bought at the 4th green Arrow, closed out, Sold at the 1st RED and closed out, then the Market/Chart went quiet.

There I was up 77 pips for the day!

On another note, I am impressed with fact that the Forex Growth Bot works a great deal with the “Elliot Wave Theory” which I understand in principle but am certaintly not adept enough to apply to trading a chart myself.

From what I have observed with the Forex Growth Bot due to others reports is that the Bot is Great at opening trades but you need to moniter your Trades and sometimes close manually yourself.

I actually have no problem with this concept and how could I possibly complain about a system that opens alot of fab trades?

Perhaps we need to reevaluate our thinking/expectations regarding FGB?

How about what is the best way that this Bot can work WITH me as opposed to FOR me?

It is said that there is NO system with Trading Forex that will work 100% of the time! Mathematically impossible!

Also, the KEY things for testing a Bot seem to be…

VPS Service-GET ONE. Many Bots get messed up if your PC crashes AND everybody has different Internet Speeds, capabilities
BROKER-That works best with your EA. Some have better spreads and faster execution time.
Directions from Creator-Regarding to Lot Size, Leverage etc., pay attention to that!

Well just my two cents or I should say “two pips.”

Have a great Trading day everyone!

Pippi

Hi Johnny,

Where does these trades come from? I have nothing like that on my side nor on Eugene’s account…

Yesterday was a great day for FGB I played it safer and stopped FGB right after the night drop for +214 pips and missed the big pull back…

Anyway still really happy with this bot at this time

sell @ 1.3619 close @ 1.3612 +7
sell @ 1.3588 close @ 1.3611 -23

Guys I apologize for the confusion. These trades are not FGB’s They are from another ea.

I don’t add comments to my orders because I never like to show the broker my hand so to speak. I have changed the lot sizes of these two so that I can tell which is which in the future.

Hey piparella thanks for the contributions. Your thinking is correct. If you blindly let this or any ea go, you will not be successful. The only way to succeed is to constantly observe what is going on especialy market conditions. It is through these observations that you are able to tweak and continue to adapt to changing market conditions. By creating a semi0automated system utilising this robot’s entries is a great idea and I am going to do something similar. My only difference is I will likely use Steve Hopwood’s Multi Purpose Trade Management EA (MPTM)

Multi-purpose trade management EA @ Forex Factory

I encourage anyone that wants too, to check it out, however if you are new I don’t want you to get confused with to much information. Also as with anything new DO NOT RISK REAL MONEY!!! Learn how to use this tool and learn how it behaves before you risk your hard earned capital.

Professional traders do no think “How much can I make.” They think, “How much can I lose.” And consequently they are comfortable with whatever risk they put on. And they never gamble with to many unknown variables.

If you do try to trade live without really knowing how something will behave than I would say please for the sake of your account trade pennies.

We will be successful because we are being methodical and disciplined and we are incorporating some very powerful tools in our trading arsenal.

Talk to you guys soon.

FGB just did her first Trade for me at 1.37839.

Anybody else have this Trade?

Pippa

FGB just did her first Trade for me at 1.37839.

Anybody else have this Trade?

Pippa

2011.02.23 10:30:22 ForexGrowthBot EURUSD.,M15: open buy 2.00 EURUSD. at 1.3786

Thanks Johnny,

I feel like an absolute idiot at the moment.

I was trading on OANDA which is not an MT4 Platform and for the sake of transparency on my Demo I am announcing that I my account is mistakingly INFLATED dollar wise.

Here is what happened.

In the manual for our Bot it states that for Accounts that are 2,000.00 or over one should trade 0.10 lot size.

I have been trading 1.0!!!

Jesus, I could just knock myself.

Be forwarned everyone my DUMB mistake and not the Bots.

Hey, nice profit from our Bot though.

Nice way to start my first trade with FGB!

Lets just pray I can ride this 142.00 disaster out of my own idiotic doing.

All the Arrows say buy,buy,buy but I bought on the last Arrow its going to be a wait.

Regards,

Pippa

2011.02.23 11:15:15 ForexGrowthBot EURUSD.,M15: close buy 2.00 EURUSD. at 1.3786 at price 1.3762

I just realized that -24 thanks.

This is a single figure I.Q day for me.

Whats so strange is that the FGB bought on the third arrow for BUY and not on the first!

I am of course still optimistic due to the Law of Averages.

Warmest Regards,

Pippa

Piparella ouch that must hurt. but don’t worry, lets hope things improve.

by the way, has anyone tested the ea on fxopen?

Have you set the FGB indicator with the same settings as the Bot (5/60/2) ?

The normal indicator settings are not the same for information.

Regards