Forex Growth Bot

Well guys I am making one final attempt at fixing my computer before I throw it in the garbage. Man what a apin in the butt!!!

I haven’t even had an opportunity to play with the newest release of FGB It is interesting that it won’t take any trades if you manually set tp and sl. has anyone contacted Eugene yet?

Hi Guys,

Do you happen to know whats fgb average TS and TP ?

Sorry it’s been awhile since my last update. I’m bad on checking my email for response to threads. I have 2 demo acct that I am tracking on fxbook. It gives all the details on trades and Returns. I am using latest version. Full robot control. I am waiting on version that deals with lost connection before going live. So far it has worked great!
This US Oanda $500 acct started on 2/1/11. All defaults sames except fifo(true).

FGB System | Myfxbook

This second acct Thinkforex $5000 started 1/17/11 All defaults. This one stayed underwater at first, then went positive. All the stats here.

growthbot System | Myfxbook

I am running these demo accts on a VPS, that I check daily…Jim

Nice stats Jim

I’ve been impressed with results so far, it did take a hit in last 24hrs, but still positive. FGB did not handle too well the price action today running off a series of losses. It did keep the losses managable, which I like to see. No EA is 100% correct wins. I hope they get the restart fix out soon maybe try on small live acct… Jim

thats my fear, many losses in a row, but lets hope it continues to perform. so far looks better than most.

have to get the new quadcore chip!

forward test of morning5 looks like the result of growth bot:
pls compare the two stats and convince us that you don’t sell the trades of a commercial ea:
morning 5:

i’d be surprised if this ea lasts till summer.

stop posting in my thread please

I would appreciate it if you don't post on my thread anymore. It seems you follow my threads only to post negative remarks. Please just go fiddle around in newbie island where you belong.

I have asked admin to ban you from my threads. For the record you have never once backed up a negative remark with anything constructive. If you had I would have gladly looked into it. I'm tired of it please grow up. 

I’m suprised you made another negative remark Wow amazing fxvoilla made a negative comment. I thought you weren’t going to post on my thread loser!

forward test of morning5 looks like the result of growth bot:
pls compare the two stats and convince us that you don’t sell the trades of a commercial ea:
morning 5:

I will have to look into it.

Well I am almost set back up with my computer/network. Wow what a nightmare!!! I been hearing a lot of chatter about a lot of losers in a row. My take so far is this bot makes decent entry’s but its exits leave a bit to be desired. This bot is better off being watched. At another forum they are experimenting with using an ea that uses a trailing stop to manage the trade. I will keep an eye on that too and see what kind of results they are getting and if it s better in the long run. I’ll talk to you guys later. I am excited in getting back in the saddle. I haven’t done any trading in two weeks and I am definitely feeling withdrawl :smiley:

After the losing trades on 14th-15th, FGB has rolled off 5wins,2loss… I am still postive on the bot and will look to go live soon.

so overall would we say this is a good EA?

so overall would we say this is a good EA?

Definately a great robot.

BTW guys I have changed vps over to thrustvps and they are awesome!!! I am very happy so far

I’ve had some computer problems and haven’t been able to trade for a week and I feel the same, fingers are itching to get started with FX Growth bot again!

It sucks huh Rob? I’m not entirely squared away yet. I went out and bought a new system and I basically have to start over.

In the meantime i am back in the saddle. I will report 100% of the fgb trades. Even with the recent losses the profit factor is still well over 3 and actually closer to 3.5

This is a great robot. I am not to thrilled that fgb loses control of some trades. I will keep a close eye on this and perhaps I will incorporate another ea to manage trades once they are open. If I do I will certainly keep you all up to speed so that we can all benefit.

Those who are concerned with the losses I want you to know that even some of the best traders on earth suffer losses. This is why money management is key. This robot has serious potential and I intend to squeeze every penny of profit I can get out of her.

BTW anywannabe naysayer losers like fxvoilla need not post on my thread. I have been nice, I have been courdial and I have tried to handle him with tact and dignity but he does not get the message. I have read his posts and I see his is a newbie and I would usually not be bothered but honestly I can’t stand him and I wish he would keep his negative baseless remarks to himself. Anyway I had to get that off my chest. Remember this is babypips and it is the general view that commercial ea’s cannot work. Most people that propogate this view have no idea what real trading is and are only regurgitating crap that they have heard elsewhere. Again I will also say that I am open minded to any negative remarsk as long as the person can present a reasonable “arguement”

Okay I’m off my soapbox I’ll talk to you guys later.

I would say overall I’m impressed. I still think it needs to watched and market conditions may change how it performs in future. The creators of the EA seem to be eager to continue to tweak for best performance. I’ve received 3 emails with improvments to EA. I hope to use real money soon, so take my opinion as just that. Hope this helps… Jim

woot 214 pips banked this morning :).

I manually stopped the last remaining trade opened by FGB at 1.3538 due to a potential rebound on an H4 support.

This bot opens really good trades but need human control I think to optimize win/loss ratio.

For information if you close trades manually restart MT4 just after. I got some issue with FGB which opened really bad trades just after manual close of winning trades. FGB team told me to restart MT4 to avoid such behaviour…

Happy pips

Hello Everyone,

I am new to this forum, been lurking for about a month and trading on my own with 3 RSI indicators on the 5,15,1hr Charts for Euro/USD am pleased that I am closing out this month on OANDA up 11%.

I bought this EA Forex Growth Bot thanks to the research and reports for this Bot on this site and also ForexPeaceArmy site.

Am waiting for the Robot set up people to help me with the loading onto a VPS at the moment but I must tell you that the Forex Growth Bot INDICATOR ROCKS!!!

I have set up two accounts.
One with FinFX which Bot is loaded on no trades so far
and AskObid where Bot is loaded no trades so far BUT I am using the FGB indicator and already closed out 52 pips UP!!!

A chimp could make money with this indicator!!

Red Arrows mean SELL, Green arrows mean BUY.

I am also using the entry or exit points that are suggested with back up from my RSI Indicator readings placed on 9 day.

When both sites(the recccomended ones by Eugene as well as VPS) are fully operational I will be running Demo 1 on FinFX with just the Bot placing orders.

On Demo 2 I am and will be be using the FGB Bot and FGB INDICATOR in tandem.

So, on Demo 2 (FXGB and Indicator) I am up 53 points already and just waiting for the next signal.

I thank ALL of you for so generously posting your thoughts good and bad as well as your reports.

Warmest regards,

Pippi