Forex Growth Bot

Hello everybody!

I am testing Forex Growth Bot too! Here are my recent results: Test Forex Growth BOT

Hi Johnny:

We mostly talk about “morning trade”, “growth bot” and “wall street” here, now how do “combo system” and “crescendo” contribute to your overall performance?

Thanks

combo is a “test sized lot” and I am only observing it’s performance at the moment. As of now I don’t have hard stats but from what I have seen it will contribute very little to my overall performance.

As far as crescendo goes, it is a grid trading ea and it is designed to risk max 30% of your account but I am risking about 1/2 of the recommended so it is unlikely I will hit a stop loss (but not impossible) Anyway I would say this robot has been on fire the last two weeks but it is risky and it is a grid system and so I would say that I risk very little and my return is just under 1% per trade. It has traded at least 12 (18 if you count times when it opened 2 trades) times over the past month so it has won me around 10-12% It is a nice performer and I have not hit a stop loss. I am just leery of using an ea that could cost me 30% on a full stop loss but if it goes 6 weeks without a s/l than I would be safe from losing any initial capital and it would be essentially “risk free” Definitely not a bad ea that’s for sure but like anything else you have to know how to trade it.

Hi Pippa

I have Google Igor Belitsky, and found lots of articles about using the RSI and B.Bands on FX Street, But the picture of his set up , that you mention here has been removed and there is no video.

Maybe since it’s from 2005, it’s too old. Could you please post a picture here of your set up using this method. Also what charting software are you using that allows you to drag the B.Band into the RSI sub-window? I know MT will not allow this or at least not the standard B.Band the comes as the default indicator.

I too would like to compare your set up when FGB triggers a trade.
Thank you

I’ve been reading through the thread and have found it very helpful. I’m most likely going to purchase FGB soon. I just have a question about VPS’. Since i would like to purchase one along with my FGB and its only purpose would be to run this program on, I was wondering what i should look for in terms of price, support, options etc. etc.

I am extremely new to VPS’ and know absolutely nothing about them so any input would be greatly helpful.

Also if you could post how to find promo codes for ThrustVPS, that would be great as well.

Thanks

I would get their “mystic” package for windows. They have different locations to choose from. That will depend what broker you use. You want the least amount of latency so choose a location that is physically closest to your broker. It is just like using windows 7 so it should be easy to set up. Also there is plenty of technical support to help you out.

coupon code:
UKBLOWOUT 33% off UK VPS

just google thrustvps coupon code and you will find more.
Hope this helps

i bought forex growthbot based on your results and what you thought about it…but I cant get it to verify my account, the developer sent me a beta file lasst night, still doing the same thing, have you heard of this before…thanks

My only suggestion is to open a support ticket. I myself have had no problem with the activation process.

Hi Johnny,

Where can i view FGB live trade? I’ve just purchased it today and wanna ensure that my bot is as active as the FGB live account.

Forex Growth Bot System | Myfxbook

this is a link to Eugene’s myfxbook. Here you can find stats and a history of his trades.

Does this require me to live in the U.K? I’m looking to open an account with HotForex who’s servers are in Amsterdam. I’m wondering if having servers in Britain is too far or irrelevant to HotForex servers in Amsterdam?

I don’t know about how far away it is. You do not have to live in the UK to use there server. There server in the UK is supposedly rated as one of the 5 fastest servers in the entire United Kingdom. The UK server would be physically closer and therefore less distance to travel. I think they list there latency speed on there website but Im not sure.

FGB went short on Eur/Usd today: 05.05.2011 10:15 - EURUSD - 1.48319

FGB went short on Eur/Usd today: 05.05.2011 10:15 - EURUSD - 1.48319 

Read more: 301 Moved Permanently

I got that short too

I got that short too 

I just closed for +136 hell yea!!!

+117.0 pips
+46$
2h 29m
46.80% change.

FBG closed it automatically, I can’t do anything, just watch the trade, cause I’m at work. But hell nice profit :slight_smile:

Johnny, what’s your address in myfxbook? I’d like to add you to watch list.

Its sweet when we catch a 100pipper Now I have 3 more shorts open and for me it amounts to a risk free situation. If EU continues to drop I have potential for 4 winners and if not I still have nothing to lose and actually would alaready have around +50 considering the average stop loss is 30 that means I have 90 pip exposure right now and I have 136 locked in so a net postive situation of at least +46 no matter what happens :smiley:

My FGB trades (3 shorts) are still open (Alpari UK demo), entry 1.48350, 1.46971, 1.46973.

I only bought the bot (power version) yesterday, am using 0.1 Lot with Cap reinvest and wave trailing set at True, otherwise as per default.

Hi,

No trades in my Alpari UK Demo. I leave it on throughout and off to work.
No changes to the setting at all since i just bought it last nite.

Any idea why? On screen, shows my status is active. - ForexGrowthBot Basic 1.3 license status: ACTIVE
Anyone can help me on this?

Cool…I finnally starting to understand this bot…I had a Demo account with 499,89$ in there. I left bot turned on while I was at school. When I came back (after 5hours 20minutes) there was Balance=600,87$ and Equity=about 720$…awesome, lotSize is only 0,01, but it keeps about 20 trades opened…100%*(720$-499,89$)/499,89$=44%…omg it’s insane profit in 5 hours 20 minutes…but it’s possible that it was only luck, so I need to test it more… :slight_smile: