Forex Growth Bot

Hi bigor, I have not run into this problem with install or running on mt4. Did you get any support response from FGB?

1. Do you recommend opening a Standard, Micro or an ECN account?

2. What leverage setting do you recommend using?

3. Do you use risk/money management with this EA. If so, are there certain settings you use?

4. What settings do you recommend, or have you ran with only default settings?

Thank in advance,

1. I would open a micro to start. A micro is good up to 3k with fxopen and it allows you to trade smaller than 1 standard lot. If you open a standard or ecn than I am pretty sure the smallest you can trade would be 1 standard lot.

2. 100:1 leverage is good

3.There is guidelines in the pdf but my opinion is start out small and make sure you are comfortable with how she trades.

4.I have only ran default settings so far and so far so good.

I do have one trade in serious drawdown to start the week. right now it is -165 pips so there will be some drawdown. I am not interfering with how she trades. I would like to see if this one will close for a loss and for how much.

Anyway Chris welcome to babypips. I too keep a close eye on forexpeacearmy. For a while there I didn’t care for that site but they have really cleaned there act up in the past year or two.

hi johnny how come i didn’t get any trade with fgb yet but you got -165 loss?

-165. Ouch.

be careful of hormonal imbalances. the -165 is one example.

yea ouch it hurts. Thats for sure but I will take the good and the bad. We now know she can bite us if we get carried away with our money management.

1.14.2011 short 1.3434 still open currently +151

currently -210 :frowning:
*this trade was open for 2 weeks the real kicker was that at one point it was +151. I wonder if an mt4 restart caused some mess up in FGB’s management of this trade??? I haven’t installed the new version but I think I read it has a magic number. I think this will allow FGB to keep track of the trade even if mt4 gets interupted.

This trade is not open in Eugene’s account so I think it should have closed already perhaps a long time ago???

Unless FGB closes it, I will allow it to run and maybe get closer to 0 before I close it. (it is a very small trade so I can afford to do this. I highly don’t recommend anyone to let a trade go it is very irrisponsible as a trader!)

FGB team warns about MT4 reboot which causes the bot to stop managing trades :confused:

So you will have to close it manually with the minimum loss …

Today 1 buy trade for me alrready closed for Eugene but still open on my side. We will see what happen.

Finally closed for a loose -32pips

I think that is what has happened. Here are a couple of input settings that have been added to all versions in latest release.
[I]
Magic Number (All Versions) – This is the number used to track trades by the Forex GrowthBot.
ClosePreviousSessionOrders (All Versions) – This option will ask you to close out trades if MT4 restarts.[/I] I am not sure how this helps you for unplanned restarts?

I am not 100% sure how these work. I wish the EA had a disaster SL set on order entry that would prevent large loss in the event of interruption. Maybe that’s what the upgrades allow you to do.

BTW my test box with EURUSD -28.8 pips same as Eugene
my USDCHF test box close -14.6pips (2)open -17.6pips Jim

i don’t understand why the EA stops working after a reboot?

why would you let a winner turn into a loser?

+151 into -210? Cmon, let’s laugh together.

why would you let a winner turn into a loser?

+151 into -210? Cmon, let’s laugh together.

Because I’m an idiot.

I was tempted to close it but then I thought why not let FGB manage it and thats what happened. I know have a mental tp of +100 when ever anyone runs away into profit like that.

hmmm,

if bot automatically close trades, why would he not close that one?

Or you could have put SL at 100.

if bot automatically close trades, why would he not close that one?

Or you could have put SL at 100.

Because the orignal release of this bot did not manage trades if mt4 got disconnected. Eugene has since addressed this issue but I was blissfully unaware of it when I was +150 but now its negative so much I am painfully aware and really wishing I had reread the pdf.

No worries though I really like this bot.

I might try the bot in couple of months from now and see how it goes.

best of pips to you,

well…my friend told me about eugene bot…in fact It never cross in my mind to use robot for trading, but since my friend is quite success with options trading, so I put a good intention for what he said…I already purchase VPS for run the robot, but I still searching about FGB until finally I found this thread…and I think I’m going give a try for this FGB…although I’ve found several consecutive loss in the past.

Unbelieveable all your results.
Six trades all losers.
This was the first and will be the last commercial bot I bought
I’ve plenty of free bots that actually do work.

Sorry I cannot post links (must have 5 posts), but look at mt4i my account is fate-fgb

so what’s the verdict on this EA?

any good?

1 lost connection over night and you’re dead .no one will watch your trade:mad: refund process

good luck on your refund i read on other forum they cannot get refund from click bank

I’m waiting for this ea to be in operating room