Forex MegaDroid

Megadroid is the ONLY robot that gives me any faith in EA’s

It’s performance is consistent and steady.

Henry J

I have been running megadroid since april 2010, and the result match with bravehoststamps’s. I am using fxpro too. good and steady profit. but i have no idea how to share it in fxbook.

I can help you there.

You will need to register an account with myfxbook first.
Go to:
www(DOT)myfxbook(DOT)com/help/metatrader-wizard

Download the EA from the link above and attach it to a new chart in your metatrader the same way you would attach MD. You simply input your myfxbook login and password along with your desired update period (5 mins should be fine) into the EA settings

after all this has been set up, you will need to make your profile public so others can view. I look forward to viewing your results.

I have tried a ton of software such as faptubro, fxpro and of course the megadroid, so far megadroid has been a clear winner, of course I could have just been lucky but I doubt it

Regards
Connie

Good to hear CConnie. Do you share your statement?

Dear Phobos ~ I do think you have had a lot of positive replies to Megadroid.

If you want any more opinions - then do visit this site

www dot forexreviewsrated dot com/2009/forex-megadroid-review-forex-ea/#forward]Forex MegaDroid Reviews - Forex EA, Forex Robot, Auto Fx

As I’m a “newbie” I can’t post direct links yet…

ps: You’re not from Leo Trader Pro, looking for tips on how to place good entry points by any chance are you?:slight_smile:

Be assured - Megadroid is “the business”

Henry

Henry thanks for that link. Sorry I am just being very cautious about all of this. I never risked real cash on the market before. The more statements I see from different sources the more confident I will be about this bot

ps: no I don’t know anthing about Leo Trader. Just that there were some crazy claims made about it. I didn’t really look into it.

My demo account matches exactly, but my live account has one trade less and for some trades the winner pips are with a few less compared to my demo and bravehoststamps’. I have to mention that my live and demo accounts are on FxPro and both use Aggressive ON. I also use the same VPS as bravehoststamps’ for my live account. The demo account is running on my office PC and has a much shorter ping /50 to 130 ms/ compared to the VPS service, because I live closer to Cyprus, where FxPro is located. The interesting part is that the demo account has always a 0 sec delay in order execution, thus the slippage is 0 pips. The live account however has always a delay of about 2 to 3 sec. This has made a difference of a few pips in some trades and also one missed trade /a slippage of more than 3 pips/. It is also interesting to mention that I did not suffer the big loss on the 28th of December, 2010. I have no idea what saved me from that one, but actually in my case it was a small win of 0.8 pips. My live order’s time was shifted with a few minutes away. The demo account was a loser precisely matching the critical 12.28.2010 00:12. I was wondering how to publish results without giving away the password. FxPro has no read-only pass on their live accounts. Only a single trading password is given.

What saved you from 28 dec loss is the setting “AGRESSIVE : ON”. Bravehoststamps did not turn on that setting. I did turn on and got small profit instead of loss.
Using the FXBook, they might need the fxpro trading password?

For FxPro live accounts there is only one password as I explained already.

At some point last year I went through Bravehoststamps old statement line by line and it pretty much matched up with my results apart from spread differences.

To answer the question about people not sharing their statements, I’m afraid I’m not as organised as BHS and I trade everything in one account. I would hate to share that mess. I think many people are like that. Also, once we see that BHS’s trades are not false, why do we need another one? Yes, the Megadroid guys use his ‘new’ statement in ads but that’s beside the point.

Just remember that the risk on his acct is 0.3 i.e. 30%. It means something :wink:

Hi,

Can i ask, other than megadroid what are others EA you experienced are as good as megadroid?

:slight_smile:

a65, yes i know fxpro only provide 1 password for trading. My question is that if we use fxbook, does they need the password of the broker(fxpro) too? does fxbook have access to control our trading?:slight_smile:

I don’t know, because I haven’t tried it yet.

You may have a point there zorba. That might explain the lack of shared statements. In a few months I might have a statement to share because I don’t think I will be doing any other trading on my account.

I’ll be running MD live on FXPro starting tonight. I went with Southwest VPS. I may go to a more expensive vps after a few months if things are going well.

Hello,

I have open a new real fxpro account of 500$ with 1:500 levrage. My settings for MD is :

1. What is the Version of Megadroid you are using?

2. What is the Risk Level setting?

3. Do you turn on ‘Aggresive’ setting?
    No

4. Do you turn on Recovery Mode setting?
    Yes

5. What is your Lot Size setting?
    0.1 but print 0.2 on my graph MT4

6. Do you turn on NFA setting?
    No

7. Do you turn on Stealth setting?
    Yes

GMT automatic (detected GMT+2)

I have read a lot about Megadroid but Do you think i will be profitable with this settings ?

bravehoststamps what do you think about it ?

Thank you, for all that this community write about MD. :slight_smile:

rentierduweb if you view bravehost’s posts you’ll see that he has given his settings dozens of times in this thread. He uses risk of 0.3. That’s the only difference I see between your settings and his.

Edit: Personally I will be setting risk to 0.1 to start with until I am more confidant in the bot.

Yes phobos8585, thank you for your response :).

I know that he has given his settings dozens of times in this thread, but his deposit is about 2000 $ and my deposit is about 500 $ and my levrage 500.

I will fallow your advice :D.

Here’s how to get your investor password:

In MetaTrader:
Tools>Options>Server>Change>

Enter your master/trading password

Select “Change investor (read-only) password”

Type in what you want your investor password to be and then confirm.

Hope that helps.

I would post mine, but I do some manual trading on mine, so it wouldn’t be an accurate representation of MD’s performance.

Hello everyone , i’m a new user of MD. I’ve been using it for about 3 weeks now.

It seems that everyone is saying that bravehosstamps has the agressive mode off but i think that is agressive mode is on because when i use MD with agressive mode on I do have the same trades than him and with agressive mode it’s completly different.

Can anyone confirm that please thank you very much