Forex MegaDroid

jqdinh thanks for those instructions. I have since discovered that you can also create an investor password on fxpro direct.
Log in and select “[B]Reset MT4 password(s)[/B]” from the drop down menu (just below the option to change leverage). This allows you to make a new password [B]and/or[/B] read-only password.

a65 this should solve your problem.

None so far, but I do keep my eye on forex-robots.com by Uriel Katz. Be careful with the stats on there, but it at least gives me ideas of which EAs to trial and backtest.

As for the aggressive question - I have it set to ‘on’ and I think bravehoststamps results might well have it on too. However I think it is more likely that there are broker differences as why would BHS lie about it?

Thank you for your answer Zorba, I’m also using Fxpro so there is no broker difference.

One more question,

MD team suggest to use Finfx broker, do you suggest it eather?(i would like to use to different broker together, the one recommended by MD team and Fxpro)

Thank you for your answers

Thanks a lot, [B]jqdinh[/B]! Now I have a working investor password. I may decide to publish my modest results sooner than expected :slight_smile:

I do confirm it. I am 100% sure that bravehosstamps uses Aggressive ON. I don’t know why he prefers not to admit it. Yesterday I got a trade on my Aggressive OFF demo FxPro account. On my two other FxPro accounts /demo and live/, where I have the Aggressive ON, there were no trades. bravehosstamps has no trades either. The MD official live statement did not show a trade either. So they both have the setting to Aggressive ON. I have noticed this many times already, so I am 100% sure.

Thank you for the info a65.
But then how do you explain the loss of BHS on 28 dec? I have my aggressive on and make little profit rather than loss.
Maybe BHS changed setting since then

Very simple. We are running real accounts and the slippage caused by the delay of 2 to 3 sec in executing of real orders at FxPro saved us, so our orders were executed at different times. Unfortunately I did not have my demo accounts running at that date to compare. What I compared however were the earned pips on a few other occasions. My demo account /Aggressive ON/ open and close prices at FxPro precisely match those of bravehoststamp. The one with Aggressive OFF does not. Further more, my real account at FxPro run at the same VPS as bravehoststamp’s show a slippage and the profit is a bit less compared to bravehoststamp’s. The open and close prices differ from bravehoststamp. How do you explain this fact?
I will continue the comparison. Sure there might be other reasons of which I am not aware at the moment. Anyone who has a real account at FxPro can confirm my observations. It would be interesting to know if someone with a real account at different brokers suffered the loss on 28 Dec and what were their Aggressive settings as well. It’s good to share such information since it is to everyone’s benefit.

Hi everyone and thanks for your help.

I’m looking for other good EA. Is there anyone that you recommended? I mean a reliable EA that you use with your own money?

Thank you for your answers :slight_smile:

Jeremy

FX Pro is not a STP broker. Look down around the middle and left of the home page they mention they have a dealing desk.

But having said that my results with them are better than with FX Primus which is a STP broker and has an ECN option which I also used but both couldn’t hold a candle to FX Pro.

FX Pro has really, really good tick data. I’ve been running a spread and tick count test for the last 16 hrs and max spread on FX Pro is 3, average is 1.47 pips. They sent 81,270 ticks during that time. ATC sent 64,304 ticks in that same period and has a max spread of 2, average is 0.76. AAAFx sent 42,000 ticks. Max spread is 2.6 and average is 1.95. These are all 5 digit brokers. FX Pro sent twice as many ticks as AAAFX. Also tested 4 digit signal from FX Primus fixed spread account, 9,696 ticks sent, max spread 2, average is 2. FX Pro has more than 8 times the amount of tick data than FX Primus and that makes a lot of difference. I’ve been running MD since mid dec and have not had a loss yet, even when pipbusters had his 80 pip loss. I noticed on MD results most people broke even and that’s what I had. Whereas on FX Primus I was getting one stop after another even when no one else was getting them. This was still the case with their ECn account as well.

I assume you run a real account on FXPro with Aggressive ON, right?

Yes live fx pro a/c. Aggressive on, recovery on.

Come on, don’t be lazy - get out there and find one. Myfxbook is a good place to start. You’ve posted this request twice.

I did not ask this question twice zorba, that’s the first time i asked for any reliable EA that someone use.

if someone ask for it before it wasn’t me…

I’m definitly not a lazy person, people in this forum seem to be reliable person not as people that i can find in french forum where you can find people complaning even about MD. Why do they complain?? Because they are french and never stop changing setting in all the directions…

That’s why i’m asking this question in this forum because most people here seems to be reliable people

Thank you for your answer i hope you will understand

It would be nice to compare the pips that we won/lost during the last 10 trades on FxPro. Here are mine:

Open-Date--------|-Close-Date-------|-Open----|-Close—|-Pips

12.23.2010 00:47 | 12.23.2010 02:58 | 1.31029 | 1.31025 | 00.4
12.28.2010 00:02 | 12.28.2010 01:02 | 1.31637 | 1.31629 | 00.8
12.29.2010 00:40 | 12.29.2010 01:21 | 1.31036 | 1.31136 | 10.0
12.29.2010 00:30 | 12.29.2010 02:33 | 1.31101 | 1.31110 | 00.9
01.05.2011 00:29 | 01.05.2011 01:57 | 1.33046 | 1.33196 | 15.0
01.07.2011 00:24 | 01.07.2011 01:01 | 1.29929 | 1.30029 | 10.0
01.07.2011 00:24 | 01.07.2011 02:07 | 1.29933 | 1.29936 | 00.3
01.18.2011 00:35 | 01.18.2011 01:12 | 1.32798 | 1.32877 | 07.9
01.18.2011 00:34 | 01.18.2011 02:00 | 1.32829 | 1.32844 | 01.5
01.20.2011 00:36 | 01.20.2011 06:25 | 1.34609 | 1.34613 | 00.4

Ya i would also like to know. Is there any other EA out there which is stable?
My MD only make me 10% per month and i need to fill in the gap when MD is not trading with other EA.

10% a month consistently will triple your account each year and you want more?

10% is a lot…just saying…

People that trade for a living consider 10% a year to be pretty good. Let’s not get too greedy.

jqdjnh i was going to post the same post than you, how is it possible to complain with 10% / month…

If my two other EA i’m using could do 10% i would probably retired in 3 years.
I’m 29…

Hi Brave:

Congrat for your results. I have 2 questions:

1. Which VPS service are you using? I am asking because in one of your earlier post, you mentioned “forexvps.com” and now, seems you are using “Forex Hoster” ==> why did you change?

2. I understand your broker now is “FxPro_MD”, but in your earlier posts, you kept on talking about “ATC” Broker because it was an “ECN” broker and that seemed to be good ==> why did you change?

Thanks ahead.

10% a month consistently will triple your account each year and you want more?

10% is a lot…just saying…

People that trade for a living consider 10% a year to be pretty good. Let’s not get too greedy.

Lol, I would be happy with 10% :smiley:

Also, re VPS; I am using a Windows Dedicated Server which costs me $64 a month and they have been super reliable; It’s probably overkill for Forex Megadroid but at +/- $2 a day all I care about is uptime.

If anyone wants the name of the company PM me and no I am not an affiliate / owner of the company but I have shopped around

Regards
Connie

Hi. I am currently with Forex Hoster, switched to them rather recently from Forex VPS. Forex Hoster has a better uptime and is generally more reliable. I do not promote them - if you know a better VPS hosting, I’d be grateful for your info.

My broker is FXPro. I used to be with ATC a while ago before the new US CFTC rules came in place. I then switched to FXPro in response to those rules.

1 Like