Forex MegaDroid

Actually, you could enable auto login on your guest and place your MT4 icon in ‘StartUp’. MD will start with MT4 when your deesktop starts. I haven’t tried it myself.

I’m going based on my experience setting up Windows Servers with similar needs.

That’s great to know. How do you do it exactly?

if the machine isn’t domain joined and if there’s only a single user with no password set it should automatically go into the dekstop and the shorthcut in the start menu will work

But the MT4 platform won’t restart automatically, without you clicking on the shortcut, after the computer restarts?

Remember, the ‘Startup’ folder in your Start Menu will automatically start any shortcut it contains. Just drag and drop a copy of your MT4 icon into your Startup folder. You just have to make sure your userid will auto login. If it does, set a short screen saver password.

what is the screen saver password for?

my latest MD trade is not looking very good… floating -40pips at the moment, 25pips away from SL.
FinFx MegaDroid System | Myfxbook

not looking good at all !

Took $184 loss on my $900 account… :frowning:

Damn… everyone keeps telling me to use high risk settings becuase MD never loses…

sadly , when it looses , it looses big - I dont know what went on during the night (my time) but some good news for the us must have come out

when it wins it wins peanuts … and infrequently lol

It went completley the opposite way of the trend. this robot is blind and suffers from dementia!

did not look last night - if I had I would have squashed trade , now sitting on this !

exactly -.- I was hoping it’s not one of those 20:1 risk:reward type of EA. But it’s definitely looking like one right now.
Each win is like +0.5 pip and once you get a loss it’s -20pips -60 pips
I hope the MD team will have an explanation for this loss on their blog.

The rating agency S&P downgraded Spain’s sovereign credit rating yesterday which prompted the Euro to fall rapidly. Hence the large loss.

Exactly…
And would the authors had known that??? No. So to those expecting an ‘explanation’ better not hold 'yer breath.

You’re a trader. Deal with the risk.

Everyone including BHS and myself where hit hard and all profits for the year were lost. However, I’m in this for the long haul.

People grow psychotic. They want a refuge in it. Part of the reason Jesus got so popular.

Truth of life: you’re exposed to risks. Sh1t happens. MD is no more than a trading tool. A good one, but just that - a tool. It’s no Lord, no Savior, no Jesus, and won’t solve your problems or fix up your attitude of expecting someone to take care of you and your problems (financial ones including). If you’re desperate, don’t trade. If you’re unprepared for risks, don’t trade. End of rant.

preach it!!

Maybe I didn’t phrase it right… When I meant explanation I meant a discussion of the trade, not an explanation of why MegaDroid loses. I fully know the risks that will come with this. I have on the minimum leverage 1:100 and the most conservative settings, because I know megadroid is capable of 15-30% losses e.g. Dec 2011. If you check the MegaDroid blog, it’s a very educational blog and they do discuss the results of MD trades every week. I just want to know what is the reason behind a big loss for a system like MD, that’s it.

I keep telling you guys, this program is structured to sell to the gullible, not to trade and make money.

It has small profits and huge losses to make the equity curve look better (until it loses). The parameters are tuned to make it look the best that it can. Just filtering out 1 huge loss can make a big difference.

Doubling up when you lose is just shooting craps. Why not double up for all those winners? You would be much farther ahead.

I have a program that makes about 100 pips per month on each time frame (5, 15, 30, 1hr, 4 hr & daily). Am I selling it? H3ll no!! Think about it. Why sell a program that makes money??!!

Once again, this MD is for entertainment (it entertains me), not for making money. But, keep believing BHS. I’m sure he has no ulterior motives … :38:

All of you beginners should go back and read the history on this program and BHS before you risk one penny on it. Con artists are good at what they do …

Well look who’s decided to show up after several weeks of no posts. Our old friend kdh with boat loads of ‘wisdom’ to share.

And I see he remain’s true to form…

Glad you’re here to ‘encourage’ us kdh. We really need your help for us poor saps who don’t know jack about trading…