Forex MegaDroid

Perhaps, he can suggest some better robot to us. I’m all anxious to hear of it.

Here’s their post on it: Comments on the losing trade on 26.04.2012 - Forex Megadroid Blog

Miller quote:
"Well look who’s decided to show up after several weeks of no posts. Our old friend kdh with boat loads of ‘wisdom’ to share.

And I see he remain's true to form...

Glad you're here to 'encourage' us kdh. We really need your help for us poor saps who don't know jack about trading... "

Ha! Ha! You’re pretty funny, but I am the one who is laughing! :18:

BHS quote:
“Perhaps, he can suggest some better robot to us. I’m all anxious to hear of it.”

Yeah, I bet you would love to hear all about it. But, you already have the magical MD program. So, you really don’t need mine. :stuck_out_tongue:

[B]For everyone else in general. Once again, I harp, do you really think that you can buy a money making program for ~$100?? You’ve got to use some common sense!! MD is entertainment, not a pot of gold.

It doesn’t hurt me if you buy it/use it. My interest is to counter the lop-sided promotion of this program. It is being promoted to make sales. I think it is pretty low-life to use this site to do this under the guise of “helping people”. This is how the developers are making their money, not by actually trading it. :27: And it bothers me to see uninformed people getting sucked into it. READ THIS WHOLE THREAD!!! If you won’t do that much work, you shouldn’t be trading.

Well, I’ve said my piece. I’ll go back to lurking again. Have fun!![/B]

I don’t follow it. So what is the [B]NAME[/B] of the alternative you suggest to MD?

maybe forex growth bot, or morning trade.

Tried both, they would blow your account completely.

You say you’re countering the lop sided promotion on this thread. Yet you offer no statements of your own showing your problem with MD. You offer no statements of your system that proves you’re making money or that any one else using your system is making money.

BHS, myself, the MD boys, Forex Megadroid Results - Live Forex Trading Journal, all have either live statements or pip results from MD for all to see.

What’s amazing is how cynical you are that a $100 system won’t make you money but one that costs $1,000’s would? Gee, that’s some serious faith you got.

Well to quote Obi-Wan Kenobi, “Who’s the more foolish? The fool or the fool who follows him?” You seem to follow us ‘fools’. What does that make you?

in other treds they give positive feedback on the forex growth bot.

this robot the MD havn’t traded since the 26/3 and then made a lost, I just lost hope in this robot. It’s all a sales pitch.

Hey Miller mouth. I do like following your results. But, they are no longer available. What’s up?

Miller’s results: LitePAMM1 System | Myfxbook

And yes, I do agree that you are a fool.

I thought I was done. I apologize to the other readers. I just can’t resist sometimes. Enough said …

Try it and see it for yourself.

which other robots have you tried? can you show me your live account?

I’ve tried plenty but continue trading with MD only. All others turned out to be good for nothing.

does your robot traded last on the 26th? so are you making profits? can you show us your account? do you trade manually as well?

Here you go: FinFx_MegaDroid System | Myfxbook

very impressive! what settings you using? what version are you using? do you know if any updates have been done? and how do i get them if there are any?

I am using the default settings with the latest version. All MD updates are free, so I install an update every time I receive a notification of it by email.

the risk on the default is 0.1 correct? and the latest version is 1.38 correct? when did you last recieved an update, i just want to make sure i havn’t missed one. i should get it through the email.

Yes, correct.

so this results were done with the default settings? when was the last update?