Forex MegaDroid

To me, Greece is a decided matter. Dare I prophesize: snap election in June brings the left wing to power or delivers yet another hung parliament at best, no new portion of cuts for June passes, Greece defaults on its debt, and leaves the Eurozone for good. If something is dead, it’s dead. Simple as that.

At which point EURUSD reaches parity and the whole world says AWWWWW SHEEEETTTT!!!

Nay. If you derive your income in USD and seek to purchase some beachside real estate in Southern Europe, you’ll instead say: “Praised be the Lord! Proletarians of Greece, unite!” :smiley:

Didn’t think about that…Ahhh the bikini’s…too much eye candy and I got the place for a song!!! :smiley:

16:21 EDT Open 1.27076, t/P hit at 1.27174 around 16:49 EDT.

mine the same on alpari uk, but on finfx demo it’s still working.

Forex MegaDroid is also the first trading software mostly used to Reverse Correlated Price and Time Analysis (RCPTA) technology which is the latest trend in the Artificial Intelligence and also use in trading systems. This system allows for supper accuracy that has ever been achieved.

MD Trade:

Time: 20120516 23:00 (server time)
Details: 9.5 pips ( buy: 1.27092 -> 1.27187 )
Broker + VPS: Pepperstone Razor + forexvps.com

Guys - remember fabturbo was great when it started and now it is rubbish - this will go the same way when they have another robot to sell - I am sure

Be careful

Read more: 301 Moved Permanently

Do you have a live account for the public to see? :), i’m planning to buy this EA or FAP turbo but need to compare support and also brokers, i’m not planning to use VPN yet since will start micro however i can have a computer turned on 24/7 just for for trading :slight_smile: if i think the combination of both is the best option i would bougth bouth MD for EUR/USD and well fap for other currencies in any case need to select the correct broker still deciding if would be FXOpen, FXChoice, Alpari UK, or any other that can have a good spread to work with these EA’s i i did mention in other post i do not need to make a million but maybe 1k extras each month in the future :slight_smile: (i know that is a lot but seems to be possible)

This is from Birts’ ea review… Make up your own mind
FAP Turbo System | Myfxbook

Forex Megadroid System | Myfxbook

Thanks, it seems that both system have their problems 1% lose, in any case according to birt Million dollar pips is the best OMG this is lika playing poker :S, oh well will continue to figure it out so i can buy the one that i think is the best, for now will continue testing phoenix lol is giving me good results in alpari (however i don’t have it full auto just using it to give me better ideas in were to make a deal) and well i’m using my own system in Etoro :slight_smile: 250 Pips this week but i will continue testing since my final goal is to have an auto system

Megadroid 1.39 is out. Check your email or the download page for the update.

EDIT: Lots of small changes to the interface.

RE Installation: If you choose the auto installer exe, you’ll need to backup/move your MegaDroid.ex4 file because the installer will place the new MegaDroid_1.39.ex4 file in your experts folder. Delete/move your old MegaDroid.ex4 and rename the *1.39 file to MegaDroid.ex4. This will allow the EA to start using your currently linked charts.

Upon startup, looks like profit is now measured in pips and not the terminal’s currency.

I received this yesterday from FxPro:

Dear Brian Henderson,

We are pleased to inform you that following our recent announcement of the transition of FxPro to a full agency model on all our platforms, including MT4, any restrictions that may have affected your Expert Advisors during the Asian Session will no longer be applicable as of market opening on Monday 16th of July.

With our global pool of liquidity providers, our No Dealing Desk Intervention and our new seamless execution model we are fully confident of providing a superior trading experience to all users of Expert Advisors, Scalpers and High Frequency Traders.
It looks like they wont be stopping megadroid at night anymore

There are plenty of decent brokerages out there so that you wouldn’t have to deal with this bucket shop FXPro.

Interesting and happy to see this thread is still active…I remember when I was just starting my journey as a trader, Megadroid was one of the only MT4 robots that I had considered one of the best. Bravehoststamps keep up the good work…

I’ve set up a new live account with one of the developers’ recommended brokers - FX Choice - and started running both Forex Megadroid and PipJet on it at the same time. I am using the default settings for both robots. After an idle summer, the account now started picking up properly as the fall hit: Test2 System | Myfxbook

Hi Brave,
Are you still using the default settings for v1.39?
I was looking at their sales page, and going by their results they look to be using almost 20% risk per trade.

Im looking at finally running this on my live $300 account, so keen to see what settings you have changed if any.

Thanks

Clint

I’m always using the default settings, as they have been chosen default for a reason.

Closed the first month on my combined MegaDroid+PipJet account in almost 5% profit: Test2 System | Myfxbook

Not bad for a start.