Forex MegaDroid

Just took a large loss, I really hope MD manages to make it up fast.

I’m on a 3 pip spread and I guess that’s why I don’t see a lot of trading lately.

No one is seeing high trade or pip volume this year with MD. Your spread is the highest MD will support. Might wanna shop around for lower spreads.

Megadroid Results: Wed 3rd Oct 2012

MD is not able to get the long winning streaks needed to overcome losses, I’m still reeling from the Dec/Jan and Apr 2012 losses.

This is tough patch for sure.

I intend to hang in there. May have to recapitalize though.

MD Robots got triggered on the S&P’s Spain Downgrade. I see no remote safety was turned on. Currently all MD robots are deep in the red.

Update:
My largest MD position just got stopped out on Margin limit. 2012 will be MD’s worst performing year. I still have several positions from other MD robots open.

Update2: I’ve closed all my MD positions manually. I suffered such a large loss at this point over the last 3 mos I cannot risk the trades going into the London pre-open. Clearly MD opened positions on a false signal that went horribly wrong. Robots I’m running, MD, Pipjet, ForexScalpa.

Forex is about survival…I’ll try to remember that.

It opened two trades today with a high lot size to compensate for the loss the other day.

They were down low when I saw them, but I let them be for a while and closed one of them manually at a decent plus.

I’ve made back half of the loss I wrote about on the fourth.

I’ve still got one large sized trade open circling the buy price, I might get through today a lot happier than I thought.

EDIT: … and now I just closed the largest trade manually with a larger win than the initial loss on the fourth. So all in all this has been my best MD week ever, I think.

I’ve removed MD robots from my charts. Way too much damage to my account. Pipjet suffered a huge double loss last night ontop of the terrible week with MD and FXScalpa.

Bad Juju happening with MD again tonight.

from some of the public charts…SL’s should have been hit by now…

Folks…MD has run it’s course. Time to move on.

Yepp. That was a really bad one. Mine was stuck in recovery mode so it doubled the loss.

I feel your pain :confused: I quit on MD a couple of months ago, and when they release Pipjet I was thinking “huh!??”

I moved over to Steve Hopwood’s forum (EA-wise), where the EAs are FREE and HIGH QUALITY, with willing users, testers and coders, and just good community ( beating MD hands down!)

For example, check out Forex Robot ( stevehopwoodforex.com • View topic - Scoobs Forex Robot Development Thread ), you’ll be pleasantly surprised.

Cheers

Moody’s downgrades France…MD opens trades…Uhhh Ohhh!!!

Forex Mega Droid is making some brave performance claims, but is it for real? Can it achieve what it promises? Find out the answer in this review.

cool, but where is the link?

thanks for sharing

"cool, but where is the link?"
Yeah, I don’t see it either, but it probably wasn’t objective anyway. I’ve found many fake reviews before.

Well, here it goes, so far so good.

Opened a $1,000 live account at FXChoice.com

MD opened two trades, first closed at +1.38, second closed at +$3.08

Hope it gets better…

Lee

About a month ago, I decided to go live combining two commercial scalpers, Forex Megadroid (EURUSD) and PipJet (USDCAD), with their default settings on an FX Choice STP account. After just this one month, my account is already up 12.5% of net profit with no major drawdowns: MD+PipJet 1K Live System | Myfxbook

I have to say the latest MD version 1.40 has proven to be really robust so far. Plus, the nature of the markets this year and their overall tendencies appear to be a lot more favorable for night scalpers like these ones. Proper broker selection is also of essence - hence, the reason I went with FX Choice which accepts the US customers while offering high leverage of 1:200 and tight spreads that are a lot smaller than those offered by the MD partner brokerage FinFX.

I’d love to hear from the other MD/PipJet users here. Consider replicating my approach if you wish.

Nice return. If you are using the default settings for MD then you have

RecoveryMode false
VolitilityAware True
DallarAveraging True

Is this true?

I want to add PJ to my account but my wife suggests waiting til the 60 day money-back guarantee is over.

So far I’m up 1.36% in 9 days.

Roy

This is true. Consider posting a link to your trading statement like I did.

I tried but the forum requires 5 posts first.

/members/fxxmd/FXC-MD/489440

I have the three MD setting I asked about opposite yours. Think I’ll change them now.

Thanks

I read somewhere Recovery Mode is a good thing because MD seldom has two losing trades in a row.

What is your opinion about that?

It has been my observation too. On my old account, I have the Recovery Mode activated. Decided to keep it off on the new one not to expose it to excessive risks because I run two bots (MD and PipJet) on it at the same time.