Forex MegaDroid

Sure. I am not calling for you to buy it.

Hello BHS.

Just a short update on how things are working out in my test of M/droid altering the trading times.

In the testing , it has identified some bad times to trade and some good times , it has only been a short test , so more testing needs to be done .

I will be narrowing down the trade times and switching to my Alpari account from Monday.

I will keep you updated of course.

Cheers
Nikko

Hi, Nikko,

What exactly do you mean by ā€œsome bad times to tradeā€? Are you sure you set the GMT offset right?

Hello BHS.

My testing of droid was to change the GMT offset to get it to trade right round the clock instead of just limited hours to see if there may be any gains made by the extended trading.

I believe I have pinned down certain hours not to use it , and also I think I may have found a few profitable hours , however , needs more testing yet.

Cheers
Nikko

Oh, now I see what happened. For ultimate results, I would suggest to use the GMT offset as instructed, but if you feel like experimenting, Iā€™d be curious to hear about your findings. :slight_smile:

Hello BHS.

Yes , the GMT settings should really be left as is for the best results , though I like to have a play around just to see if it makes a difference , all in the name of science and good fun LOL .

Cheers
Nikko

Guys,

Anyone heard of the Forex Magic Machine that will be launched this Tuesday ? Donā€™t get me wrong, I am a Megadroid fan, but this one catched my eye the other day and looked promising.
So far my megadroid is trading with profit, but itā€™s only 1-2 trades per day and sometimes 2 days without trading. But then again, they were all profits so with patience you are able to build up your account.
Next week I am planning to change the settings : AutoLot 1.0 and Risk 0.4
Anyone any suggestions ?

Thanks !

I had the same thing happened to me with FabTurbo. Some small gains and losses and then BAM two BIG losses, and right on that moment the Megadroid catched my eye and decided to give it a try, directly on my live account. The Megadroid has won back my money in 4 days, so you wonā€™t hear me complaining, but FabTurbo is deleted and got my money back. Even tried to contact their support after the losses what happened, but the support email wasnā€™t working at all so I requested my money back.
Support Megadroid : so far 2 questions and within 24 hours an answer back!

OK, thank you for your answers.

Iā€™m not going to trade ā€œblack catā€ in ā€œblack boxā€ anyway.

For curiosity, there are cracked versions of Megadroid
(both mq4 and dll) available in the net already,
so there is no point to waste even $97.

Iā€™ve managed to contact Megadroid tech-support with exactly the same
questions and there are 2 interesting replies from them:

• What do you mean by ā€œsource codeā€?!
    (good on you, guys!)

• Our max profit target is 15 pips, and max stop-loss 150 pips,
    usually less

With such ridiculuos 1/10 risc/reward ratio
I would better flip a coin,
visually follow the obvious trend
and arrive to a better results.

About forex magic machine, befor you buy you may to reade this first:
Magic Machine EA - Trading System Forex

Thanks for the reply, but the Magic Machine is not out yet, it will be released tomorrow, so in the mentioned thread you are talking about a system that has the same curves etc. Are we talking about the same product here ?

Thanks!

I am not the owner of the forum or who claims this is a copy of a free EA. I also was in doubtā€¦ i just post the link. Itā€™s up to everyone to purchase or not. I was also interested in this EA. Just wait some more days to see results form other peaple. There is always a refund (I suppose) So no problemā€¦

The second week of my Forex MegaDroid forward testing is over. The results are as follows (streaming live through the MT4Stats site at the below links):

IBFX - the account balance went up to $3253.46; 9 trades, 8 wins: MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Stats with the world

Alpari UK - the account balance went up to $3190.35; 8 trades, 8 wins: MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Stats with the world

FXDD - the account balance went up to $3214.00; 8 trades, 8 wins: MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Stats with the world

Forex.com - the account balance went up to $3178.00; 8 trades, 8 wins: MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Stats with the world

How did it go for those of you who are also using it? Please, share your results with the rest of the community.

I also made profits, on FXDD :
yesterday 54,- and today 19,- profit. I found out I had the robot on the wrong timeframe (30M) should be 1H, donā€™t know if this affects the profits/losses. Also bought the MagicMachine today. One negative thing : When you buy the robot, right after payment you get the option to buy the Platinum edition ?!? And if you click noā€¦then you get another option to buy the Golden edition ? OFcourse I clicked NO thanksā€¦but this is stupid. Or you sell a Robot or you donā€™t. I have the ā€œstandardā€ version now that trades very conservative according to the manualā€¦we will see and keep you updated, at least the megadroid is making profit every day !

I have taken down my Forex.com account because it was a bit of an overload for my VPS (virtual private server). As for MegaDroid, it keeps raking in, both yesterday and today. The situation is now as follows (as a reminder, the initial balances on all accounts were $3000):

IBFX - up to $3361.86; 12 trades, 11 wins: MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Stats with the world

Alpari UK - up to $3272.19; 11 trades, 11 wins: MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Stats with the world

FXDD - up to $3286.00; 11 trades, 11 wins: MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Stats with the world

If you got questions, feel free to ask.
Have a nice weekend, everyone!

Iā€™m new to Forex and use of a VPS. Iā€™m using VPSLAND (the lite plan) and was wondering if my VPS would affect the results of MegaDroid.

Iā€™ve been running MegaDroid on ForexMeta. I noticed that you had listed four trading platforms other than ForexMeta. Any special reason for your choices?

MegaDroid has been trading in my practice account for 4 days and has made 5 winning trades out of 5 tries.

Iā€™m also curious about the settings you and others are using. I used the default settings at first, but upped them recently.

Thanks for your input.

ForexMeta is affiliated with FXDD - one of the brokers Iā€™m using. The reason I have more trades is because I have been running the software for a longer period of time (two weeks). Iā€™m using the default settings at 5% risk, conservative strategy.

Bravehoststamps

Have followed your thread with great interest so last Thursday purchased and downloaded this Megadroid. To my amazement it started a trade within one hour of starting and it was a winner.

Am running this on a ļæ½500GBP demo so it was a very small profit about ļæ½1.92 still it was a win.

Obviously I will have to increase my lot and risk size factor, so was wondering what other people were using.

Suke

BHS, firstly, well done for putting this thread together - itā€™s good to have somewhere to look for honest Megadroid results. I have set up a test account on Alpari U.K. and have been running it for a week so far. My results are similar to yours (see below), except last Monday, when one of my trades was a loss. No trades were taken on your account that day. Were you running the software, given last Monday was a Bank Holiday in the U.K.? If you were I am struggling to understand why our results were so different.

By the way, youā€™ll have to click on the thumbnail to enlarge it. If anybody can advise me on how to post larger pictures Iā€™d be most grateful!!!

hi,
good day to everbody in the house.Is there anybody out there who has lay hand on the forex magic machine or another scam from those guys not ready to use their brain to think than to cheat?happy nice work on megadroid.everybody is confessing positively on the EA.bye.
looking forward to hear from u guys