Forex MegaDroid

Yes I have both Megadroid and Magic Machine. Megadroid has done nothing than winning trades for me, so thats great. Magic Machine did some amazing things since last Thursday: it bumped up my account with 500,- on a 1000,- live account, just in 3 days ! BUT then opened up a trade yesterday morning and dropped till it hit the stopout, loosing me 800,- !! I read a couple of things about the Magic Machine being a copy of a free EA (vForce or also another one is mentioned) I discussed this with someone who is testing all of the robots in the Forex market, Ed (Driven2Success.com: The Truth about Forex Experts, Robots, EAs, and Automatic Forex Trading Systems) and he backtested the Magic Machine and it gives totally different results than the vForce like EA. I donā€™t know, lost 800,- yesterday with agressive settings, so still have a big headache at the momentā€¦but I am convinced I will win my money back, thats why I have theā€¦Megadroid !

hi birdie38,
how s ur day?on the forex magic machine,how has been doing and ur experience during ur purchase because iam thinking adding it to my list of EAs.thanks.looking forward to hear from u.

Are you running Megadroid on a live account? If so, do you mind me asking which provider you are using? My demo account has been doing well, but yesterday I ran demo and live in parallel on Alpari (UK) and the demo took a winning trade, but the live account did nothing. The settings are the same on both accounts so Iā€™m not sure why.

I am trading on a live account with the Megadroid for 3 weeks now and nothing but profits. I am using FXDD as a broker, and if all the threads in the forums on the internet are true Megadroid and FXDD are a good match, all winning trades. On Monday Megadroid didnā€™t trade for me either, but that has a simple explenation. just look at the market for that day, didnā€™t go anywhere and very ā€˜unstableā€™, wasnā€™t a clear direction during the hours Megadroid trades (for me between 4pm and 8pm Mountain Time). Yesterday another winning trade after my big loss with Magic Machine (-800,-) but Megadroid had a profit of 8,- so won 1/10 backā€¦

It has now been three weeks since I started testing Forex MegaDroid. The trading was not very active yet profitable as usual. Here are the results:

IBFX - up to $3392.46; 13 trades, 12 wins: MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Statements with the world

Alpari UK - up to $3272.19; 11 trades, 11 wins: MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Statements with the world

FXDD - up to $3308.50; 12 trades, 12 wins: MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Statements with the world

Funny : I had exact the same trade today and also had 25,- profit on my 675,- live account FXDDā€¦opened the trade at the exact same time : 01:55 and closed it 3 minutes after yours closed 02:03 (yours 02:00)
10 trades, 10 wins for me so farā€¦have to figure out how Metatrader statements works so I can show the same thing hereā€¦

Hi BHS,

I notice your Alpari account hasnā€™t taken any trades since 7th May. Is this a live or a demo account? The reason I ask is that my demo account with Alpari seems to be taking around 1 trade a night but my live account has taken no trades since I went live on Monday. I have reloaded everything again and will try again tonight, but it makes me wonder whether Alpari are the best company to go with.

Two more profitable trades for me today on my IBFX account (MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Statements with the world) and one more on FXDD (MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Statements with the world).

As for my Alpari account, there was a small glitch with the MT4Stats site - the robot took profitable trades on it both today and yesterday, but they were not displayed on the streaming statement. Now everything is fixed: MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Statements with the world :slight_smile:

Markyboy

Started my demo with Alpari on May 7 - it has only taken 3 trades - 7th May/12th May/ 14th May - same as yours - at least they were winners. Think I was expecting a few more than that.

Suke

Ok, that was a red herring then. Iā€™m still concerned that my Alpari live account isnā€™t making any trades

halo i started the megadriod on a live acount with alpari uk, yesterday it toke two good 10 pips each, but i am not sure yet what is the gmt is for there server, so please can you tell me what is the gmt you are using, alpari uk says that there server is gmt+1 and the megadriod teem says its +2 for live trading and +1 for backtesting. and i want to ask how can you make the driod trade any time , i want to test that if its possible on a demo acount,

and i want to ask do you think that i should use the driod on diffrent broker than alpari because its a 5 digit. thank you very much

Regards
shouk

Alpari is normally GMT+1, but at the moment is at GMT+2 because of Daylight Savings Time. If you set AutoGMTOffset to ā€œtrueā€ in the Magadroid settings it will automatically set it to GMT+2.

Can I ask, is your live account a Classic account or a Micro Account?

its a micro acount why is it any deffrence

and i tried to set AutoGMTOffset to ā€œtrueā€ but the result was 14 so i had to ask, and plaese can you tellme how to make the driod trade al day

I donā€™t know if there is a difference, but my classic account isnā€™t taking trades. It could just be my setup though - Iā€™ll try again tonight.

Regarding trading times, the software only trades during the Asian session when volatility is lower.

Has anyone tried demo trading or live trading with forex.com ?

I have a demo account with fxdd and forex.com with megadroid
and Iā€™ve obtained similar results with both, all wins. I only know someone else whoā€™s been trading live with forex.com, small account, all winning trades.

Would like to know if anyone else has tried megadroid live with forex.com ?

Birdie38,
how trades?how has it been now with forex magic machine?i got the EA yesterday loaded it looking forward for the first trades.looking up to u for any seettings ot tweaking that might be of help.thanks

I have been running Megadroid on live forex.com account since early April.
It has had 100% winning trades, and has a little more that doubled my equity so far.

HelloShouk.

Not sure why you are getting 14 for your gmt offset , try 2.

You can get megadroid to trade just about anytime(even friday) by turning off the auto gmt offset and altering the gmt offset hours + or - , if you open extra chart windows and install droid on them you can cover the most hours (make sure you change the S1 and S2 numbers to something completly different for each chart window).

The droid trades in a 3 hour window from what I have seen (22.00 to 1.00), maybe different from other users experiences , so just bare your default trading times in mind when you change the gmt time settings to extend the hours if you plug it in to extra charts.

All the best
Nikko

I am now through one month of Forex MegaDroid forward testing. Not only it was quite a pleasure to see the robotā€™s profitable trading - Iā€™d say silencing the hysterical critics who were screaming ā€œGet a refund! Now!!ā€ to those that decided to give MegaDroid the benefit of doubt was way more enjoyable :).

So the results are as follows (I was using the safest settings - the conservative strategy at 5% risk):

IBFX - up to $3524.46 from $3000; 17 trades, 16 wins: MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Statements with the world

Alpari UK - up to $3324.27 from $3000; 13 trades, 13 wins: MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Statements with the world

FXDD - up to $3333.50 from $3000; 13 trades, 13 wins: MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Statements with the world

I am now going live with this robot and will keep you posted on my further progress.