Forex MegaDroid

Yup; Real Big System by Pietpatat | Myfxbook

Hmm. It seems that the custom date is just a display parameter, and itā€™s possible for a visitor to change that date to anything. Question is, how ashamed am I?

In any case, I will get this sorted this week I think.

21:23: Long Trade Entered 1.4509 - FXDD Demo Account
22:09: Closed Long Trade 1.4519 - 10 Pips Profit

Nothing on Alpari UK

I had the same trade on ATC. Went long on 20:32 ( GMT ) and closed it on 21:08 with 11.5 pips profit.

22:25: Long Trade Entered 1.4507 - FXDD Demo Account
23:33: Closed Long Trade 1.4518 - 11 Pips Profit

I had three winners last night.

$11.19 [17:00]
$10.87 [17:39]
$5.05 [18:46]

had a couple winning trades 21:32-21:08 $52 22:25-23:36 $92.30:):smiley:
i am loving my md so far

what is your live acct size? what lots is MD trading for you?

currently i am trading with a $5k account the same size that i would be trading with once i go live. right now i am just test to see what kind of results and the ratio win/lose isā€¦lot 0.20

Thanks for the insight.

Dan.

I got the same trades. The second trade didnā€™t reach the TP though so itā€™s still open and is doing very bad now. Might hit the SL.

i am watching it right now and its doing pretty bad which broker are you using and maybe you should punch out manually

alpari uk.
my first trade was also between 21:32 and 21:08. with 0.30 lot i had a profit of $26. have no idea how u made $52 there with 0.20 lol.

I also got the second trade still open, currently down 40 pips. Maybe it will hit SL ( 90 pips ) and I will lose around 15% of my balance. In that case I will find out how it recovers from itā€™s first loosing trade ( currently on a 12 trades winning streak ). Iā€™m pretty eager to see how MD will recover from this probably loosing trade, because I want to see MD recover atleast 2 or 3 times before I put in more money. But maybe the market will shoot up and Iā€™m worried for nothing. I will find out tommorow because Iā€™m going to sleep now.

Iā€™m also on my 2nd open trade. Waiting to see what happens. Probably will have to find out in the morning. Iā€™m not gonna be able to sleep good :frowning:

Lol I couldnā€™t sleep either, just check the charts and the market shot up around 30 pips, currently 18 pips loss.

Iā€™m gonna fix a sandwich, hope to see some more good results when I come back.

another shot and weā€™re back :smiley:

sorry i made a error the lot size is .55 not .20

My trade closed with a 23.7 pips loss. I was messing around with another chart when I noticed MD somehow got attached to it, the next thing I saw that it closed the trade. I donā€™t know if this has anything to do with it?
My lot size for the next trade is 1.33 lots ( used to be 1.39 ), is this normal? Because I thought the lot size suppose to double after a loosing trade if you have recovery mode on?

Edit; I just checked the expert log and noticed it was my fault it got closed.

my MD made 1 trade at 22:30 and 9 pips profit.
Second trade is at 23:25 and still open .now 23 pips down.may be it hit SL.
my broker is IamFX usa.
No trade my second broker ODL uk.sometimes odl uk prevents loss because of theirs high spread.