Forex MegaDroid

Best change to Aggressive FALSE when euro/usd is in volatile state, it has a smaller T/P of 10pips not 15pips BUT S/L is lower.
Right now greece is spooking markets and euro is indecisive for direction.

Ed

the same trade i got profit (3pip). MD closed the trade before EUR went down.

im using ATC FX

Hey guys,

Iā€™ve been lurking around this forum for a while and Iā€™m starting to love it. So far Iā€™ve learned quite a few things but Iā€™m still unsure if MD is the best charting software out there and ā€¦ Iā€™m asking you here because I donā€™t know where else to go ā€¦ so if you could please share your experience with some charting softwares Iā€™ll greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,
Matt.

Iā€™ve only been testing it for one week so I canā€™t comment. I will be posting my results using the EA and Demo account, so keep reading.

Hi ,MattJones;
I have been using MD from beginning of january.it won nearly 20 pips up to now.(with 10 trades)But yesterday night 43 pips lost only one trade .
My broker is IamFX. The results of MD are changeable broker by broker.

Hello All, I am new to this forum and have been looking at the MegaDroid bot (obviously). If this new proposal in the US goes through limiting the leverage I would like to get input on UK brokers and which one would work best? I have been reading through this and other forums and it seems like US brokers have been preferred. Thanks again for all the contributors to this forum.:slight_smile:

Looks like some ppl had a losing trade yesterday and some not?? I forgot to turn on MD yesterday ā€¦ lucky.

Just had a winning trade hitting TP. Had a feeling that MD would trade the opposite direction after that trade is closed and it did trade right away. Doesnā€™t look so bad ā€¦

Edit: Just noticed that the second tradeā€™s SL is wayyyy too big.

MD is acting pretty weird for me today. My lot is somehow still doubled. It made buy order on 17:21, and it made a sell order at 17:58. The same as wendy but mine buy order hasnā€™t been closed yet :confused:

U said before that your lot is not doubled anymore when I asked you? I asked because my MD is buggy. My lot is always doubled so I have to turn off recovery mode when thereā€™s no loss to cover. Maybe got the same bug? :confused:

So you have both a short and a long trade open?! Sounds very strange.

Edit: The first trades TP was just hit again, maybe your first trade is closed now? :confused:

Yes I checked a while ago and the lot size was normal. After that I restarted MT4 and didnā€™t check the lot size. I guess it doubled that restart because it also had double lot size yesterday.

The buy trade closed with 9 pips profit. And the sell trade is still open, currently down 3 pips ( 150 pips SL )

what kind of % are you guys getting out of this EA on a weekly and monthly basses? thanks

last night Md had 2 trades.totaly 8 pips won.montly results are still negative.

Two Trades for MD last night:

10:30 Open Long: 14096 Close: 11:00 1.4110 for 14 pips profit: FXDD Demo
11:00 Sell 14110 Close: 02:43 1.4109 for 1 pip profit: FXDD Demo

Hi tommy,

I have only been running it since the beggining of last week so take these results with a pinch of salt.

The demo account balance is up by 13% using levergage of 100:1 and the risk set to 30%.

I will keep posting results as they come.

My last trade close with 1 pip profit, so total 10 pips profit last night.

Results differ per broker, risk level and more factors. Check out some statements;

myfxbook.com/members/myfxbooktwo/atc-md/1773/4ceT8u4XMRVhAgr7ddlu
myfxbook.com/members/edzfx/edzfxalpari/1041
myfxbook.com/members/WendyL/wendyl/4545
myfxbook.com/members/Pietpatat/atc/8695

You got some nice results with your 15% risk! Already up almost 20%. Would have been almost 40% if you were using 30%. ATC broker seems superior.

Btw I think Bhs uses 0.40 risk factor.

Yes Iā€™m playing it safe with 15% risk, 30% risk would indeed get me more profit. But if a big loss happens ( which I havenā€™t had yet ), it would be bigger loss with 30% risk then with 15% risk.

The thing I fear the most with MD is a couple of losses in a row ( because I got recovery mode on true ). Iā€™ve calculated what will happen if I get 3 losses in a row with recovery mode on;
With 15% risk, it will have 42% left ( starting with 100% ).
With 30% risk, it will have 11% left ( starting with 100% ).
Ofcourse itā€™s only a very small chance that 3 losses in a row will happen ( the worst Iā€™ve seen on people statement is 2 losses in a row ). But if this happens I donā€™t want to loose nearly 90% of my balance.

I use Alpari UK. They offer micro accounts. Iā€™m very happy with MDā€™s performance on it.

A winning trade tonight hitting TP :smiley:

Iā€™ve had two losses in a row before but the second tradeā€™s SL was half the first oneā€™s (33pips only) ā€¦ strange but it was good :stuck_out_tongue: I thought that every time MD doubles the lotsize the SL will be halfed, but I was wrong.