Forex MegaDroid

hi everyone , haven,t been in here in a while , see most are getting some results with droid . currently have parked droid and turbo on the shelf and have been in a pretest stage of another , not promoting over any other ea , i personely liked droid , just a little stale for my taste as to the return factor… hence the developement of the SUNSET TRENDSETTER; HERE,S ONE OF THE UP RUNNING LIVE RESULTS; ALPARI , OPENED 2010/01 /14 . STARTED TRADING 2010/01/21 RUNNING TILL NOW… EURUSD-USDCHF-EURGBP-EURCHF------ ONE THING I REALLY LIKE IS THE AVERAGE PROFIT/LOSS RATIO

Closed P/L: 1 481.06
Open Trades:
Ticket Open Time Type Size Item Price S / L T / P Price Commission Taxes Swap Profit
No transactions
0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00
Floating P/L: 0.00
Working Orders:
Ticket Open Time Type Size Item Price S / L T / P Market Price
No transactions

Summary:
Deposit/Withdrawal: 5 000.00 Credit Facility: 0.00
Closed Trade P/L: 1 481.06 Floating P/L: 0.00 Margin: 0.00
Balance: 6 481.06 Equity: 6 481.06 Free Margin: 6 481.06

Details:

Gross Profit: 2 382.63 Gross Loss: 901.57 Total Net Profit: 1 481.06
Profit Factor: 2.64 Expected Payoff: 10.21
Absolute Drawdown: 31.82 Maximal Drawdown: 248.35 (4.76%) Relative Drawdown: 4.76% (248.35)

Total Trades: 145 Short Positions (won %): 80 (71.25%) Long Positions (won %): 65 (83.08%)
Profit Trades (% of total): 111 (76.55%) Loss trades (% of total): 34 (23.45%)
Largest profit trade: 78.03 loss trade: -78.19
Average profit trade: 21.47 loss trade: -26.52
Maximum consecutive wins ($): 23 (394.87) consecutive losses ($): 3 (-150.45)
Maximal consecutive profit (count): 513.51 (15) consecutive loss (count): -150.45 (3)
Average consecutive wins: 6 consecutive losses: 2

HAPPY DROIDING TO ALL ; STRYPER2

P.S. WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL I HAD CONTACT WITH ON THIS SITE , AS IT LED TO MORE OPENMINDED THINKING OF THE TACTICS USED IN THIS WAR FOR FINACIAL FREEDOM . DREAM ON EVERYONE , THESE E.A,S WILL WORK FOR YOU IN YOUR QUEST.

Sales page sais 95%. If you look at some of the reports from long term megadroid users you will see that they have around 90% winners.

Still monitoring the MD thread. Had some problems with my setup. My dedicated trading server was very noisy so was not possible to run 24-7 so skipped that idea. Now I have a dedicated (silent) desktop running the trading

For MD I have only had 100% success so far using 0.30 risk and recovery mode off. I am still testing, now on multiple charts.

I have mainly used alpari UK demo-account, took two successful trades this evening (GMT):

sell order - 0.94 lot
open 1 Feb 2010 20:03 1.39361
close 1 Feb 2010 20:20 1.39260 10.1 pips +£94.94

I am, from today, testing Fxpro with start £1000 (test account), MD dedicated account:

Buy order 0.30 lot
open 1 Feb 2010 21:38 1.39159
close 1 Feb 2010 21:45 1.39314 15.5 pips +£46.50

Buy order 0.30 lot
open 1 Feb 2010 21:38 1.39169
close 1 Feb 2010 21:39 1.39279 11.0 pips +£33.00

= £1079.50 - up 7.95% tonight, difficult to argue with that

Quite surprised with MD, I will keep testing until next payday then I will try real money.

Alpari UK now has ECN available however need MD to build me a sum before I can sign up for that one. Looks like that FXPRO and Alpari UK do totally diffferent trades. had one sell (Alpari) and two buys (FXPRO.

Has somebody got a clue why the lots on FXPRO is just 0.30 while Alpari is 0.96, is that due to trading history that MD keeps? Since I just swapped from one machine to another it would have lost the history?

I have just got ATC broker to test this evening, Will set this up tonight and test them out, they are a ECN broker so will be interestingly again to see if the results differ widely.

No Trades for me FXDD - It’s been a while.

I have been testing EA’s that I have been writting and wondering if that has been eating enough processor cycles to put MD of it’s game.

Have two demo accounts. The IBFX account did not trade today but the IAMFX had one trade for $40.00 profit ($2000.00 account). Spread at the time of the trade was about 1.1 (11 pips) but they also charge a $4.00 commission. I think md trades more often with lower spreads but $4.00 is a little high for a mini lot.

I have live and demo account IamFX .
Yesterday nihgt demo has 1 trade and 10 pips won.
but live account had 1 trade 1pip lost. I mean demo and live is not the same result.Demo has good trade results every time.I think the brokers deceive us .Beginning of december I have two account IamFX demo and live with the same amount.1000 usd deposit.
Now demo reached 1350 usd
live reached 973 usd.
Do you have any idea about this deceiving?the settings are the same

im starting to get the feeling that there is no such thing as an honest broker…
feel kinda upset, as iv just applied for a live account with iamfx… but now i think i mite just leave the account with the bare $500us and save up for another $500us live account with fxpro and fxcm, as demo accounts seem to be useless
this could give me a proper (and costly) review of the 2 traders:confused: not to mention buying 2 versions of megadroid, unless someone would live to test with me ^_^, please post now if you have an FXCM, or fxpro account with 500, and ill set my settings to the same as yours so we can test these guys out

Were both trades executed at the same time? if so what was the difference between the trades that caused the loss e.g exit time, spread ect.

enter and exit points are different.Spreads are the same.

If the Demo trade had been made using the live account quotes would it have been successful?

Hi Doom Lord;
which successfull?
My live account goes down.last week demo won 100usd.live lost 100usd.:mad:

What I mean is if you had used the demo trade entry and exit times on the live chart, would the trade have been successful?

If so then I could write a trade duplicator EA(if there isn’t one already done) that executes trades from a demo account on a live account?

Yes,now ı understood you are right.But I have to wait midnight all the time.I bought this MD and vps for no manuel trading.

If so then I could write a trade duplicator EA(if there isn’t one already done) that executes trades from a demo account on a live account?[/QUOTE]

could you explain this offer please.I didnt understand.

Just to clarify this is’nt an offer i.e no contract. (Sorry legal bit, just in case this is a good idea and would prove valuable :)).

What I am thinking is that, I could write an EA i.e a trading robot that duplicates a trade made on one MT4 account (DemoAccount) and places it on another MT4 account (Live account). This would be done automatically, not manual trading.

this sounds interesting… please post a segment of yur live and demo account so we can examine it if you dont mind, and if you do end up making this duplicating bot iw would realy like to test it too, but if i was loosing on 1 account and winning the other id be contacting tech support for MD and going “WTF is going on???”

Good Point…

Very good idea.But is it possible to write this thinking and who will write?

If one doesn’t exists I was thinking that I would write it. I guess the question is how do the demo quotes comapre to the live quotes, i.e is there a time delay on them ect.

No trades for me last night.

Very interesting. Can you post statements ( like Myfxbook.com ) of these 2 accounts?

Short Trade Opened: 22:32 @ 1.3971 1 pip Profit - FXDD Demo Account
Short Trade Opened: 22:43 @ 1.3974 6 Pips Profit - FXDD Demo Account