Forex MegaDroid

According to the MD manual, it says the GMT offset for FXDD is +3, but it auto detects as +2. Which one is correct?

I’m in TX if that has any bearing on the setting.

HUGE loss!!! My first trade since buying MD, beginning to reconsider. Forex Phantom now posting similar returns, just didn’t take massive loss last week on unexpected news event. idk…

Who is your VPS provider in NY? Currently with SWVPS, not bad but the server is in TX. Might be a little faster to switch…

Auto detected +2
You can look at last quote time in the market watch window and compare with greenwichmeantime.com/

Thank you Everyone posting on this site … Im very new in the trade market with robots , Just got the Megadroid 3 days ago and it was a little frustrating not having a single trade in 3 days …

I did follow the advise and run Megadroid in 3 more charts and the H4 two minutes later open two trades for a $375 in two minutes …

Im gonna try it 3 more days and then go live account … good luck every1.

By the way I did make tons of money trading with silver on etoro … anyone knows if not a problem to open silver trades on meta trade with Megadroid running?

OK…
Today my MD scored some 10 pips again.

Long from 1.35025 to 1.35127

After last weeks loss I hope we will continue like this now.
But you never know :slight_smile:

-Tuner-

Hey there.
You run MegaDroid on more that one chart? So each of this chart is placing the same trade I assume !?
Anyone else may corect me, but you would have the same effect if you increased the risk level and just run it on one chart then?!

Not working with silver. Just try to attach it to any other currency pair than EURUSD and it tells you:
"You have selected the wrong currency pair"
and if you would get that out of the coding somehow I still think the Spread on Silver is to high for the MD-kind of scalping.

Good luck to you!

-Tuner-

Recover mode very very very strange!
It was on but the lotsize wasn’t doubled anymore after the winning after the big loss. Somehow it’s doubled again before the winning trade today. Now lotsize isn’t doubled anymore. But maybe tomorrow it will double again… sigh:confused:

Hi Wendy…

Having a look at your trades on myfxbook I think you are already in the doubled lotisze…
As your loss was with 0.72 and the 2 winners now with 1.28 and 1.36

or did you mean it didn’t show you that Lotsize before the trade was entered?

Piet, there is no 100% drawdown, if you look at the graph and the owner of the system discussed it on the system discussion page. It looks like it was an error. Prior to the big loss the only drawdown was 14% according to the owner.
Still even now it looks like he has reduced risk since his big loss as the profit increase has shallowed a bit. But he has already cleared 20% increase since then.
Isn’t this the most successful live MD graph yet? And surprisingly on FXDD.

Well right after the first winner I could see the lotsize was back at normal again. But then after some days it got doubled again :confused: Now it’s normal again. I think it’ll double again soon :stuck_out_tongue:

Wendy,

what settings are you on at the moment? I didn’t get a trade tonight. :frowning:

Hmm like default settings…
0.3 risk, recovery on etc.
Stealth off so I can see TPs.

I don’t know how that could be an chart error. If you look at the history tab, and go back to feb 4. You will see a buch of trades that got closed with ~300 pips loss.

It also has equity: 83.39%, so it actually has 159% * 83%= 132% profit?

Hi ,

what are the benefits of having stealth mode turned off ?

thanks

I’d also like to know this one.

Best Regards,
Matt Jones .

To stop “Stop Loss Hunting” I guess.

According to my broker ( who is also testing megeadroid ) it’s very important to keep stealth mode off. If you keep stealth mode off it shows the real TP and once the TP is reached, MT4 will immediately try to close the trade. If you have stealth mode on and the real TP ( not the TP you will see if you have stealth mode on ) is reached, Megadroid has to reacted first by telling MT4 to close the trade ( which takes a bit longer ).

Stealth is explained in the megadroid manual… " When enabled (default), the broker is not informed of the true target and stop loss levels. Instead, they are managed internally by the megadrodi robot to reduce or prevent the effects of price manipulation by nscrupulous brokers."

Surely it would be better to leave stealth mode on to stop brokers stop loss hunting ,

imho !

cheers