Forex MegaDroid

That’s a nice performance, hope it continues. I’ve only been using MD on a live account for 2 weeks. I’m up 4,01%.

Hi, give it a try on a demo account. Actually, I would suggest you try it on several different demo accounts, and see which performs best. I’m beginning to get the feeling that my broker was not the best choice for MD.

http : // 301 Moved Permanently

Whats everyones thoughts on the time change for sunday night? Leave our setting along or change to move the hr forward.

There’s a mod for MD that lets you change certain settings, such as trading time. I’ve tried it, and backtesting showed WORSE results than the original MD. So I’m leaving it as it is.

I’ve just turned the risk down to 0.1, see how it goes.

Hi all.

I have turned on my MegaDroid this morning (pc was off over weekend)

Everything seems to have fired up ok but no smiley face today?!

It’s still coming up ‘Analyzing market’ etc. Is this normal?

It doesn’t trade till 20:00 GMT. (+/- 1 hour, if anyone knows for sure, please correct me.)

Another MD support case: they say this is because of the insane spreads (like 11…). Backtest data do not have these big spreads, so MD “trades”. During live trading, MD does not go after a 5-pip profit, when the spread itself is 11 or so pips.

Hi all,

Can anyone recommend who or where I should buy Megadroid from?

There are so many affiliates, so many online stores… plus the Official Megadroid site…

Which is best? Are any of them better/worse places to buy?

eg. Some say buy from me, get my proven settings?
Some say buy here for a discount etc etc…

Theres even ebay sellers that say buy from them and get the PRO version and all these other bonuses…

When it comes down to it, are all these for real?

Last thing I want is to buy a bogus version which stops working in a week.
But I don’t want to buy from the official site if I can get better deal/bonuses else where?

Any suggestions?

Oh and what is the Pro version really about?

thanks

Anyone had a trade tonight?

Just buy from the official site/affiliate site. Most bonus programs are useless anyway

+4.8 pips on Alpari UK live.
+5 pips on same trade at IBFX (demo).

I got one. Sell for 5 pips. Just my luck that I’m running the risk lower than usual due to the US clock change :rolleyes:

I keep doing stuff like this - I think I should just keep to the rules and not try and be cleverer than MD.

Hi @ all.
noone had a trade tonight?

I had at first some error logs again on my Alpari account…
(not shown on my FxPro)

2010.03.15 22:15:50 MegaDroid EURUSD,H1: Strategy2: Safe spread limit exceeded: spread = 92

2010.03.15 22:23:36 MegaDroid EURUSD,H1: Strategy2: Safe spread limit exceeded: spread = 82

but then both accounts entered a trade

4.3pips on AlpariUK
5.3 on FxPro

both positions took a while and MD closed them without hitting TP…

Wendy… Pietpat… didn’t have any trade?

-Tuner-

I went with the official site.

Discounts? Some sites say you’ll get MD for $89, yet when you get to the checkout, you’re changed $139… Why buy from someone, who either misleads you, or ignores to update their site with the correct information?

Proven settings? There are two settings that are not technical (risk and recovery mode), these should be set up to suit your own taste.

Pro version? I’e never heard of it. If the official site does not mention it, forget it.

Similar error messages on Alpari UK for me, too. IBFX demo shows no error messages, but no extra trade either.

Trade for me. Alpari UK. +4.3 pips

had similar message on my IamFX demo… no trade there tonight.

But I’d really like to know what that error message is about. the don’t put up the spread at MD trading times… do they? :o

but as long as my 2 real account go for profit trades I can’t complain.

What the *!
So many of those error messages! No trades : (

Piet you get that error msg on ATC too?

No errors and no trade. Pretty strange that a friend of my who uses the same settings also with ATC did got a trade.