Forex MegaDroid

Yeah sounds amazing. You only enter trades based on forex rebellion signals?
Or you also trade other strategies?

I palce nice size trades with the rebellion signals and when i want to chance my own trades then i place SUPER small ones! But i know its hard to get into trading when you think you are going to loose from the start. Hell i lost $460 on my first few days of trading. So i really started with $3Kā€¦ but now i have been making money its weird. You dont have that worried feeling every time you place a trade.

But you have to think a littleā€¦ if the trend on a 4H chart is going downā€¦ dont place a trade in the wrong direction.

Trading is so addictive! Im loving itā€¦:smiley:

PS: i do cry a little when i have to close a loosing trade. Hate throwing money away!

Just bought Forex Rebellion and read the instructions. Canā€™t wait to try it tomorrow. Looks very nice so far, thanks for the tip.

No worries!!!

Just remember, stick to one or two pairs! keep up with the news tooā€¦

Last tipā€¦ dont be greedy! I got hurt on the very first trade that i just jumped into with out thinking.

If you need help just shoutā€¦

PS: you are going to be happy with thisā€¦
PSS: if you dont like you you can get your money back

:smiley:

Youā€™ve clearly been earning whilst Iā€™ve been wasting time posting!:smiley:
I think you ā€˜go seniorā€™ when you hit a hundred posts. Itā€™s not a sign of responsibility or something.

Forex Rebellion sounds good - this is the second mention of this I have seen recently, so like Piet I will take a look. My problem is I havenā€™t left Manchester and am very much full time so I need systems that let me nab a few pips in the morning or at night. Iā€™m also looking at Black Dog - Iā€™ll let you know if I ever pull the trigger on that one.

Counter trading - so, you place a trade according to the system and if itā€™s going the wrong way you make small trades in the ā€˜wrongā€™ direction? I think I tried something like this very early on (before I knew about money management and I was basically panicking about bad trades) but on one particular trade I ended up ā€˜beachedā€™. The price ended up between my opening sell price and the point where I decided to buy (the price rose then levelled out). Like a n00b I lost all confidence in it and closed the trade at a loss. I thought I was being hard-nosed and cutting my losses instead of letting it breathe, but in fact the trade had been open for less than a day! :o

What is the Rebellion all about ? I see it mentioned everywhere nowā€¦ its not an EA?

Is it more an indicator/signal system?

Is it really that effective?

Not too many trades with MD the past few days. :frowning:

Tell us a little more about Forex Rebellion! Iā€™ll read through their site, but a review from someone who actually uses it is much better. :slight_smile: Iā€™m still in search of my ā€œperfectā€ manual trading system. I have tried two systems from the Babypips forum, but the first is definitely not my system, the second I still need lots of training with. I have also tried another system that I got as a ā€œbonusā€ for something (called the ā€œRobin Hoodā€ system), but thatā€™s clearly producing more losing trades than winning ones.

ā€œRobin Hoodā€ system was offered by Megadroid as a free bonus. I was intending to give it a go. They sent another new bonus recently which I have yet to look at.
As for rebellion, how long have you been using it Leepastrana? & what sort of time do you spend on it?

Let us know how you succeed. For me it lost more than it won, so it never left the demo stage.

Well itā€™s a trading strategy that you can trade manually. They do provide an EA that gives you a signal when all the indicators match up and itā€™s a good time to make a trade. But it doesnā€™t trade for you. You actually have to make the trade yourself, and determine how to trade it ( where to set SL & TP, or use a trailing stop ).

But this is all a bit off topic, maybe open a new thread for this Pastrana?

Go for it!! your on a roll here :wink:

I was hoping Pastrana could open it and provide us with some tips. Since Iā€™m pretty much clueless about the system as I havenā€™t made my first trade with it yet :stuck_out_tongue:

There already IS a topic for it:

http://forums.babypips.com/expert-advisors-automated-trading/29948-forexrebellion.html

I think Iā€™ll leave it actually to be honest with you. But maybe their new system Iā€™ll have a go at, unless someone already has done soā€¦

Hey sorry for going off the topic here, I know this is for the MD and thanks to ATi for finding the rebellion page. Ill get on that blog asapā€¦

Just think you guys must learn to trade with out the help of a EA. When i got into trading just before Xmas i also had that funny look on my face that the Megadroid will make me MILLIONS in one yearā€¦ Yeah right, there is no ways its going to do that. What broker are they really using because FXDD, ( Metatrade Crap, dont use them i have it )live accounts are not pulling in 4 trades a week like the MD creators testing. The part that im really happy with is ā€œWHENā€ it trades, they are ok and make a few pips. Just wish i had a million to trade with then one trade a month would be more than enough.

:smiley:

But this is all a bit off topic, maybe open a new thread for this Pastrana?[/QUOTE] - I know im sorry! But if there is some thing out there thats working and makes us good trades then spill the beans. This blog is not going to buy my Yellow Hummerā€¦:smiley: haha just kidding

Back on topic but I wish for other reasons.
My MD took a S/L today on a long positionā€¦all normal settingsā€¦first one for 2-3 months for me.

I have not seen any trades for ages !

Only the first S/L?
I get several a week on default settings using ADT :frowning:
What could be wrong?!

Live or Demo acc?