Forex Price Action

Your chart looks different to mine - either way I have taken the USDCAD trade and Im nearly $2500 up so far… Do what you want though don’t make any money if you don’t want to…

Hi wafik,

I’m using Alpari UK, it has more pairs. BTW, AUDCAD also has the similar setup.

Regards,
Toyogo

Don’t take this personally, I’m just explaining u this method’s rules, how we trade here and when/why we open the order. :wink:

It may work out, I’m not saying it won’t, I just tried to explain, which are better setups, IMO.

P.S. I’m using AxiTrader.

Richard

seems it worked for me buddy.good to know your thoughts.have a nice day

Had your chill pill today?

Hello Toyogo,

Thanks mate for your kind reply.

Wafik

What do you think about this pair?
THe price rejected the resistence zone.
But the daily candle is not yet closed.

THis is aud/jpy daily chart

CLICK ON IMAGE TO ZOOM IN

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hi Sydneybelinda,

Nice to see another new trader here, your charts are different as they are not ny close, which is the universal close used by traders in this thread. Congrats on being in profit in your trade, but the trade you took is no where near the standard of trading that is taught here, as we know these types of mediocre setups will in the long run end up draining your account, fars’s analysis of your trade was correct in my opinion.

Also your right in saying the news can be a factor that moves markets, however the news is in no way incorporated into this method of trading, our charts tell us all we need to know.

I would suggest reading the first 30 or so pages of this thread to get to grips with how we trade here.

Regards juicy

Hello,

okay so price moves because of one reason. Trader be it banks, retail traders computer etc trade the price up or down. They either think price is cheap and will buy or if they think it is expensive they will sell.

Many things will change traders mind and then decide whether they will buy/sell. These things can be fundamentals, news announcements, key people speaking etc etc

It does not matter why they do what they do. In other words id make no difference if a news announcement makes them buy/sell or someone speaking does.

What we are doing is watching what they are doing and learning to read their behaviour through price action. Through their behaviours i,e: Price going up/down they are tipping us of to where the market wants to go. All we have to do is have an edge in the market and consistently follow it.

If you have a profitable edge in the market over a lot of trades you will make money. Now take note of this: You never ever know what trades will be the winners and which ones will be the losers! How can you know? There is no way to tell what every single other trader in the market is going to do. This is why it is so important you have an edge and just continue to follow it every time!

I hope this explains it very clearly. If not let me know.

Johnathon

I think we don’t go as low as 1H charts in here. I’m personally trying to stick to D1 & slowly getting into H4 but it’s still deep water to me.

Fil.

Sorry, but it is still not clear to me.

Do you look at, treat and trade long bars that are being created during the news sessions as all other regular PBs, EBs, etc?

Fil.

Learn to trade Price Action and forget the news.

It make no difference why the signals are there, if they are good you should trade them.

The news is making the market move and create signals everyday. They news creates trend changes etc etc It does this because people i,e: other traders think it is cheap /expensive and send the price the other way.

Ok put it this way I don’t ever have a clue what news is due out or if it has come out how it formed any signal. It makes zero difference.

I have an edge in the market and every time it is their I enter the trade. It really is as simple as that.

Johnathon

What about NFP ? Do you trade on these days? Or enter/close new/ existing trades?

Ok, I think it clicked when I read this:
[I]The news is making the market move and create signals everyday.[/I]

News is being released 24/7, basically all the candles are caused by news, sometimes smaller, other times bigger news (and candles), but [B]it’s all news[/B], so why not to trade the big ones as well…

Thanks J!
Fil.

PS. I saw live tonight a nice middle weight olympic boxing fight USA-India, one of the best fights this evening! Shame you lost guys.

EDIT: Just realised you’re from Australia, LOL I’d better go back to bed :)))

Who lost and who is you exactly?

Now that is the one and only I don’t. For example is I know NFP is coming that Fri (first fri of the month) I will stay clear of US trades. I will trade other pairs but not US. This is the one and only I tend to skip. The come the next week I am back looking at US pairs.

Check out my EDIT on the prev post. I think I should be slowly finishing my day for today, almost 2am in here.
I don’t know why it can’t get to me you’re Australian?! lol

Good night all, stay focused before the weekend :slight_smile:

F.

So johnathan if you are already in a trade do you exit it with a profit/loss?

hi all, hi Jonathan!

i’m a newbie who just started following your thread. i’m a keen learner, and since i’m so keen, i started reading your thread from page 1! now, still at Page 56. damn, more than 200 pages to go before i can catch up here! hehe :smiley:

thank you so much for all the effort you’ve given here! as they say, share and you’ll be rewarded. :slight_smile:

Keep it up!,
Mr. Newbie

Hi Glen and welcome!

Where are you posting from?
Keep reading and you’ll get rewarded too, education you can get from here is priceless, for other ones you’ll pay by Mastercard :wink:

Fil.