Forex Price Action

Have not heard of this and could be a good way to look at it however has one bad point. In a setups that has a massive PA signal such as the USDJPY 4hr trades I posted in here a while ago we could be having entries 20 points or more away from market.

The better way to do it is work out the amount per time frame and then use the same buffer per time frame. Gonna leave it you guys for the rest. You are all smart people.

Hi meadsie, thank you for your points.

Do you think itā€™s really so deadly thing about that 3 times bigger wick than body? I understand it but itā€™s mainly cause because of strong bearish close which I get as plus, just to be clear, yes, itā€™s fact that this condition isnā€™t met but maybe itā€™s not so big thing in this case (maybe someone also get point of view).

I agree about the 127.00 but I donā€™t see it as a so core level in recent times, and thereā€™s also the HH fact. Well, apparently itā€™s not A+ setup.

hi brosā€¦can any one got any setups?

if so please tell meā€¦right now i am unable to find any thingā€¦

so any pairs to trade with possible pa setup?:confused::confused::confused::confused:

hi friendā€¦i know that i know nothingā€¦and i am not at the stage to tell yoā€¦butā€¦Mr.Johnathon saidā€¦

never trade in to the r\s levelsā€¦but trade always away from those levelsā€¦

henceā€¦this pin bar setup we r trading is in to those s\r levelā€¦thank u.

HIā€¦any one trade this pin bar setup? on gbp jpy daily chart?

if not why? any specific reason? please explain meā€¦thank u.

Hehe, we are talking right about the GBP/JPY daily pin which you just posted in your second post :smiley:

sorry friendā€¦my pin has closed below the round numberā€¦which i pointedā€¦and is gone away from the round number and s\r levelā€¦

Oh, I thought you were pointing out at the yesterdayā€™s pin but you asked about the pin from the last week, so Iā€™m sorry. As for me I did not trade it because I was in EUR/GBP trade and I wasnā€™t sure about it.

Hey bluebird that was a valid pin to trade, I wasnā€™t in that one I think because of eurgbp trade.
The most recent pin formed on gbp/jpy daily I didnā€™t take partly because I wanted to see it close below the 127.000 level

Thanks

any trade opportunity?

hey bigd , seems y wants a cracker againā€¦ lolā€¦ pmsl
seems I been censored ā€¦
= c oc kyā€¦ = parrot

Hey All,

Iā€™m not sure where this is going yet but it looks like it is forming a 2BR or BEEB on this AUD/NZD D1 chart. Iā€™m not 100% of the significance of this level though. However, if it strong enough it would signal going back down with the trend. I guess we can just watch for now. What do you guys think?

puzon

there is a level there at 1.2670ish, aint saying its significant thoā€¦
if a 2br does form its looking kinda smallish atmā€¦
I was watching 1.2570 for a short , but price busted straight through thereā€¦

yawn, its getting late here ā€¦ am off to bed gā€™nite all :24:

Anyone looking to enter the pins in these jpy crosses?

How many of you guys would consider this a 2br? I combined the two, the lower wick isnā€™t really that long compared to the upper wick.

hi friendā€¦here i am telling aboutā€¦eur-jpyā€¦

firstā€¦look at dailyā€¦we have seen pin barā€¦or dojiā€¦which is rejecting that levelā€¦

where we got a pin in 4h is niceā€¦but not acceptableā€¦becauseā€¦,ā€¦daily is more accurate than 4hā€¦

any howā€¦i am also unable to comment on ur 4h pin barā€¦because it is a nice oneā€¦

let us seeā€¦what others will sayā€¦thank u.

we an say that as a 2bar reversalā€¦but ā€¦what i am looking isā€¦if we combine themā€¦we did not getting good pin barā€¦

but that is a big indecision candleā€¦ thats itā€¦

i am also others to comment on thisā€¦thank u.

yeah youā€™ve got a point there with the eurjpy daily. even if you post an order on the 4hr pin you will not be in the trade yet since it hasnā€™t broken the high of the pin yet. thanks for your input about the 2br.

Hi BigD,

Did you get in on this one? Iā€™m already in green and locked in some profits. Not much but like I said, this trade is more risky so less profit. It was worth the wait as Asian session kept on pushing it up and London as well, it finally started going down now in NY. :slight_smile:

puzon

I wasnā€™t in it as I donā€™t check my charts on Fri evenings, but Mon mornings and it has already been way down from the PB break which would be considered chasing a trade imho.

I think I will have to start checking Friday daily charts and setting orders on Fri eveningā€¦ but Iā€™m worried about bigger spreads over the weekend. Although I have been trading daily charts only so far, so not sure if the spread will be so considerably bigger? few more pips out of 70-120 pips large daily signalā€¦? What do you think guys?

Correct, not forming a PB after blending them together.

Fil.