Forex Price Action

Hi fxsri, was just teasing you a little there. Good on you for taking it well.:35:

What I would like to say is, Johnothan wont exactly teach you (and every newbie) exactly how we do it, there is FSO for that. In here he gives allot of free good advise but there is so much more to it. So when you ask for signals when they happen you are asking from newbies and you might get bad trades then FSO gets a bad name. Just a thought for you.

Cheers

Looks good, just small.

Hi!
Did anybody take GBPJPY?
Looks like it is going not as the PB was showing. ;(

Hi Bitizhu

What PB are you referring to?

Sorry, must be daily rite?

yesā€¦i am also looking at thatā€¦that pin is nice and well formedā€¦but dint worked

i am also very curious to know the reason for thatā€¦can any one pleaseā€¦ explain why?

Yes Spongybob, Daily,
Sorry that did not write before.

well it is very simple to see why it reversed, you have a supply pocket which was consumed the first time back , then this pin was the result of consuming the supply for the second timeā€¦

What do you mean, extremerrage?

Well imho itā€™s still working as long as it doesnt reach the SL which is at the top of PB

i bet u r not familliar with S/D TRADING check this out and reinforce ur knowledge about pa. http://www.acegazette.com or Trading Education | The Traders Guild

Thank you!
I will do take a look

Or in simple terms, current momentum on daily is more bullish than bearish. The pin was a counter trend move so less reliable than going with the current uptrend.

th momentum is bullish thats quiet right .but why price stalled @that level for the second time then it went up???
it was simply consuming the remaining supply of that zone, and once all the supply was consumed it fired up

You ask why? Well I cant speak for all the traders out there, Sorry. :22:

On a serious note, price reached a resistance area, I for one took partial profits there. Maybe many more did too.

Hi Spongy

I also took the trade based on the daily set up and IMHO, pin bars are supposed to be a reversal of any momentum.

yes ā€¦? but that is not a R/S area it is a S/D AREA so it is diffirent mate :10:

Yes there are, and I too take them. Im not saying they dont work, someone asked why it did not work this time.

Its not an area of Resistance? Wow I better go back to school.

Oh, and maybe you would like to start a thread on your S/D area you trying to advertise.

no offence but it is an S/D ZONE,it has nothing to do with support and resistance

Ok Spongy

I a have just paid a visit on my acm demo acount and found that the GBP/JPY is not playing as we wished on this thread, but I will not fiddle with this trade.

Any advice to keep me cool.