Forex Price Action

You could always have a cold shower :18:

well it is not about starting a thread !! 95 of traders fail because they trade the reaction and not the cause, what cause a pinbar ? a beob , or inside bar ??? most of the traders dont know…what cause patterns and why do they work ??? every thing is cause by the shift of supply and demand

yeah hence you got support and resistance. and you wouldn’t know the cause until the reaction would you?

Clearly this newbie is selling something that he understands and thinks that it should work for everyone.

Buddy! Independence is the name of the market game and please don’t make us chew more than we should.

sorry guys was tryin to help :5:

From my understanding of your site you recommended, once S/D zone is retested it becomes a S/R zone rite?

it is not my site , but i am a follower of that site + other sites , and these sites made it clear for me how things work and why i am not promoting any one actually but knowing about S/D can make things for u clear , so u can trade the cause and not the reaction

My S/R zone on the GBP/JPY was 128. So once price reached that ZONE (not to the pip) it reached an area of possible profit taking by traders as it acted as resistance before. Thats the only point I was trying to make and its a simple point.

Its a much of a muchness, if price is in an uptrend and pulls back to a previous ZONE, there is a demand in that area and one gets a PA signal.

Anyway, im tired now, see ya :smiley:

Its okay to improvise extreme…, but what the sensei Johnathan advocates in this this thread are SIMPLE signals until we are educated enough.

Hi,

I was talking about this one a few pages earlier and I took it. However, I mentioned that because this is counter trend trade I would watch it very closely.

My plan said that as soon as I hit 25 pips in profit I would move my stop to take 15 pips and leave the other 10 on the table. So this trade was very tightly watched and controlled.

I ended up hitting that SL and taking my 15 pip profit because I stuck to my plan I had prior to entering. Nonetheless, lesson learned is that you MUST stick to your plan but also that trading against the trend requires a lot more work and in general R/R is not really worth it unless it’s a huge signal.

Hope this helps someone…

puzon

What u guys think about this EURAUD 4H? I personally thinks price will move lower, but i could be wrong, we’ll see.

What chart and TF is this please?

does anyone have an opinion on the daily usd/cad. thanks.

Hi Candona & welcome.
My 2cents says price is in a non productive area. Overalltrend is down so I will be just watching for a shorting opportunity if PA shows itself at the 1.000 level. At the moment there is no signal to cause concern. :wink:

ANY OPINIONS ??
My SwissYen is giving a BUEB but the recent pullback is too small in my opinion. Bar size is good, trend is fine and price has not been here since May.
Any comments?:30:

If I recall correctly, Dudest is into ranges.
Here you go mate…

Any thoughts against this one?

I think if it breaks previous lower then gone to your support.

Hey fil!

I’m not dudest, but here is my example:

GBP/CAD D1

Hope this helps,
Richard

Way too much traffic in the middle of that range for my liking.