Forex Price Action

I think it’s swing high instead of buying at swing low.

Mr Johanthon aint gonna be very happy when he sees this Fundamental Analysis in here… :58: :58: :smiley:

1 Like

I’m going to check the 4H on this pair. Like he mentioned there is a lot of traffic in between I rather have trades on the 4h and maybe capture some profits within that huge range you have marked

HI BRO’S…

2day again i take dare step to enter trade on EUR-JPY 4H PIN…AND GOT PROFIT…any one trade this?

can any one tell me about yesterday’s pin bar formation with EUR-CAD-daily? i am having blank face on this…can u tell me?

Hey, For me both are very small and against trend. Second pin bar do not even close in previous candle. I think that this kind of setups in long term will be loss.

Cheers

Wooooo GBPCAD

My daily AUD/CAD got triggered this morning and is on a nice ride! What do you guys think?

Anyone looking to get in?

Hello!

Mine looks like this:

GBP/AUD H4

And this means it formed in no man’s land. Altho I’m not saying it won’t work out.

Richard

Hi All,

what do you guys think of this CHF/JPY H4??

I think this has a very nice potential. It is with the trend after retrace and a nice PB. Any comments?

Hey puzon

The preceding bars to the pin is much larger, tells me there is some heavy selling pressure. The pin bar is really tiny and only the tail has rejected the support zone.

Just my 2cents. Cheers mate

Good point Spongy! I’m keeping that in mind. Let’s see how this plays out…

puzon

my chart looks like this…the pin did not closed with in the previous candle…thats why i did not enter…

but ur pin is well formed…congrats. so have u trade that?

what is ur time zone and place…(country…or ur server?)

hi friend…congrats…u did well but…as all my bro’s told me…like these kind of small PA signals will loose more than we gain…in long run…

any how…take a close look at ur trades like this…

and more over i did not trade this…because my chart is little bit different from u…

where r u from? time zone or ur mt4 server?

hi Mr.Johnathon and all bro’s…

the above 2 post’s shows…a little bit difference…in closing the bar…with my charts

i miss one trade on gbp-cad…so how can rectify this problem? :confused:

this gbp-cad trade has given nice profit 2day…but o lost it…i think so many people will leave this setup due to the same reason…

so what should we do? to overcome from these kind of situations?:confused::33:

what an entry :61:

fxsrikanth

You have the rite charts and both reasons for not entering were valid. Dont worry about other TF charts.

Cheers

oh…k…thanks bro…and…

on 18 with gbp-uad there is a big bearish candle…on daily…chart…is that 2bar reversal? which has confluence with fib level.

I personally would call that a 2bar, YES! WOULD I or DID I trade it, NO!

I dont trade the daily charts but it looks as though the momentum was up. No clear 1-2-3 as of the making of the 2bar and the reward to TA is small compared to risk.

Cheers

hi bro…really nice explanation…if u dont mind…can u tell me how to identify 1-2-3 pattern in both trends?:eek::eek: