Forex Price Action

Sir! this is one ignorant statement.First of all i am posting passed trades here for the sake of helping the ones who came here to learn this method.I am not posting charts here for my own learning lol and how posting my own played trades here gonna help me any way ?What are you talking mate?))Also i am not teaching here anything so far i have learned everything from the senior guys in thread like Jonathan and dudest.I am not a trading signal provider man.If you want to rely on other people who spoon fed you then trust me that wont let you grow as a trader.If you want to follow other people then you are not struggling to learn so better go try your luck on zulutrade.I just wanna show what is an A+ trade and how i managed and took profits.So people may learn from them and try to implement them by looking at several examples.So this way they will learn as well also learn the trading qualities discipline,self control and patience to wait for the right setups. This is a great thread but i noticed one thing that from the beginning no here posted each and every passed A+ trade with clear reasons of entry and how they managed it.And thanks for saying that a nice one)

Hi lordbutton) I believe posting the trades after they played out are the ones really helpful in learning.Posting live setups are like a trading advice and good for the ones who wants to follow other people.Agreed with everything else you said above.Looks like you really want to learn)And yea i will keep posting my passed trades here )Thanks

Iā€™d be confused at the moment, daily EU showed a nice PB at a resistance level and I would have taken that as a short, lots going for it.
Today I see on the 4hr a PB opposite way. There is not much in its favour as a reversal bar but it a strong PB there nonetheless.

What or how would a more experienced person deal with this.

Hi kevenlacoste)I am consistent for two months and this is my third month started on a live account with two successful trades so far on a live account.According to little statistics available i loose one trade after four successful trades in row.
We donā€™t use inside bars as trading signals in this thread but they are good for reading the price action story.

Since when are pin bars not used in this thread they are all over the place in here?

S

Hi marketdeal

Dont you mean we DO NOT use inside bars?

im probably no more experienced then you but in my opinion the market is ranging before the ECB rate decision in about an hour, if they cut rates as forecast it should start an EUR sell off

Hi

You getting confused because as it has been said many times in this thread, trade the TF you see the signal and do not go down a time frame.

Howdy

Just a heads up to possible double bottom ENGULFING BAR on 4H AUDUSD. Im watching the close of current candle at support zone.

The current momentum is down BUT in my rules I counter trend trade at double tops and bottoms ONLY!

Cheers

Your comparing 2 different charts here.

When playing a trade we only manage it on the timeframe we spotted it on (in my case the Daily).

So the 4H giving a opposite signal should not affect our trade on the Daily timeframe.

I only trade the Daily timeframe right now (while learning) but i did look up the signal on the 4H to see what you ment.

I hope i explained it the right way. Best to see one of the seniors confirm this for you.

Remitu

Edit: I just see Spongybobā€™s reply above mine :slight_smile:

thank you all. Now you mention it I do recall, its discipline not to look and scare the crap out of yourself.

And by the way I been profitable for 5 months str8. If I was depending on the setups posted here I would be LOSING. So believe me Iā€™m not here trying to play other traders setups.

Sorry mate it mistakenly wrote pin bars instead of the inside bars)I edit it and correct it

@ spongy bob Yes that,s what i meant)

You are doing a fair dinkum great job of making the odd posts and keeping things on track in here and just wanted to publicly thank you. You are always politely answering and clearing confusion!

Thanks mate from me and all the other in this thread!

Johnathon

Iā€™ve got a newb questionā€¦ does NY close mean 4:00 PM US Eastern or 5:00 PM US Eastern? I apologize if this has already been covered. Thanks in advance.

Making my way through the threadā€¦ plan to be posting set-ups in the near future.

Guys lets get back to forex, you have to agree we all have learnt allot from this thread and lets not now give it a bad name with in house fighting.

Text was obviously misread and taken the wrong way, so kiss and make up now PLEEEEEEEEEESE! :60:

First TP target was hit at 1.3100
Moved second order to breakeven (2 pips below actually).
Aiming for my final TP at 1.3000

Not to sure if i should move my S/L a little lower since price is currently 100 pips below it (at the time of this post).
Or just follow my plan, move to BE (as i did) and wait for the market to take me out or hit my TP?

Remitu

Hey Remitu

I love saying this, You planned your trade, now trade your plan!

Your 1.3000 level is a nice target, what I personally like doing where a round number is my target area is to close out a few pips higher ie 1.3010, from my experience there seems to be many scalpers coming in just above to push it higher before it may or may not resume its momentum.

Like I said though, TRADE YOUR PLAN, you planned it nicely.

Cheers mate

Thanks for the feedback mate!

Gives me a good feeling that iā€™m on the right track! :smiley:

Remitu