Forex Price Action

Hi Revival, could you pls post the lines on a chart. Thanks

Hi Raj, I will be happy to get a look at the 2 lines you draw on chart as you said. Am not sure am doing it the right way. Could you pls post one? Thanks a lot.

Thanks so much!
Really great to hear that from you!

JackC

Haha actually I was referring to few bars before. I think my arrow misleaded :confused: my bad. Anw great post here! Iā€™m on the 80th page(40 thread per page). Hope to finish reading this soon! Currently I think I have grasp the main components of your method! Thanks again! Hope hear more comments from you!

Jack.C

Hi edmo) You look confuse buddy) For drawing the proper S&R lines all you need is to switch to the line chart first then put the horizontal line on the converging areas.After doing that later switch to the candlestick chart now congratulations you have your valid S&R areas marked on your charts)
[B]Some other considerations[/B]
1)Remember S&R lines are not exact lines ,they are zones(areas)
2)Notice BRN and VBRN,c at those S&R areas because they often act as the market turning points.Lets say drawing your line at 0.9015 than 0.9000 is also correct.
Hope that helps)

I hope you are referring this Pinbar:

It can be down to 1.3900 levelā€¦what do you think?
I see there is a doji candle after that pin bar on 6 June which has a long tail and I used to think that this (diji candle) signals uptrend (having long tail than body) but I see I am wrong, is there any explanation?

Hi everyone,

I am able to post any charts right now but there are several jpy pairs that forming pin bars on daily charts, particularly: CADJPY, CHFJPY, USDJPY, EURJPY, I think we would be trading some A++ setups on monday

Good Luck everyone

Second That!

See how this gonna close! if it close like that im in guys!

Jack.C

I wonder between EurCad and GbpCadā€¦
Some opinions from masters please :slight_smile:

Edit: Now I see from 1H chart that on EurCad we have resistance on 1.35000,but on GbpCad chart we havenā€™t resistance and chart is more clearer.The PB will be more obvious and TP will be much moreā€¦

Actually for GBPCAD im looking for it to retrace back to the blue zone IMHO.

There are many other opportunities on the JPY pairs also you may wanna take a look :slight_smile:

Jack.C

I see them, but wait to open in Mondayā€¦

Hope it close as a engulfing bar above the blue zone i marked then i will go long on Monday.

This EURJPY Daily Pin Bar is also worth taking Note.

Jack.C

Are you trading live? Hope you got nice set upsā€¦ im still demoing :confused:

Suggest to check on USDJPY, look like this pair having a better support line, and there are more spare to move.

Yes, Iā€™m on live trading
Edit: Donā€™t worry for demoingā€¦ I have been on demo long time before move on live. Learn to view live NOW not in the FUTURE or PASTā€¦ Same as Price Action method :wink:

USDJPY D1 chart , EURJPY D1 chart , I focusing on these 2 as both got potential to form pin bar on the support line. Hope that it will closed with a pin bar. By the way, XAUUSD is in list too. Although the trading method here is not based on inside bar, but I take note on that too. If today closed with a break of housing bar, it should be going down soon.

Hope to get some opinion from you all. I am still learning too. Correct me if I am wrong

ok! Thanks:)

i find EURJPY very comfortable looking at lol

because of the long tail rejecting it? XD