Forex Price Action

haha just looks very pretty comparing to the rest :smiley:

errrrrrrrrrrror

On a second thought, dont take this. I got my concerns lol

[QUOTE=“jackson905;498199”]

On a second thought, dont take this. I got my concerns lol[/QUOTE]

For me the yen pairs look alot better, the pin on EURCAD doesn’t really stick out enough and the candle before is massive

agree, when looking at chart, you can immediately recognize the pin bar, this is what we say obvious and easy to spot.

yeah n i know that we only talk about PA, but just saying that its a weekly gartley as well. Almost perfect. We may want to look for reversal here lol

Are you talking about USD/JPY? Its looking dangerous to me who knows when this fall will stop!

Hi all, first post so go easy on me.

Looking at USD/JPY, i see a nice pin bar, at a support level, with the upward trend.

However, on the 4hr chart this pin bar is NOT with the trend.

What to do when 4hr and daily conflict like this? Stay away? Thanks.

When you look at Daily, stay on daily. Treat each Time Frame Separately :slight_smile:

Jack.C

if i am not mistaken, 7/6 12:00 on H4 chart , there is a pin bar rejecting the support line on H4 chart.

Thanks.

I did take a long position on this today and have made a healthy profit so far. We’ll see how far up it goes.

[QUOTE=“dollareuro;498205”]

Are you talking about USD/JPY? Its looking dangerous to me who knows when this fall will stop![/QUOTE]

I was talking about GBP and EUR, the levels they are at now line up with old weekly levels, however after the strong trends beginning last year these are the only levels to look for apart from very recent ones

Happy 900 pages.

[QUOTE=“LordButton;498229”]Happy 900 pages.[/QUOTE]

I can see only 600 pages

450 pages here :stuck_out_tongue: (you can adjust the number of posts per page in user cp)

So many signals!!! It’s like Christmas morning. Will post charts up in a bit since there are some signals that are better than others.

Ok, dude. I get it. thanks

I look forward to some of the charts that will be posted this weekend. I will post some myself with pro’s/cons. It’s hard to miss the large bullish pinbars in some of the JPY pairs.

[QUOTE=“Revival;498248”]So many signals!!! It’s like Christmas morning.[/QUOTE]
Haha that’s funny. Your right some possible setups for Monday.

Alright guys. So here are some charts and my analysis

EUR/JPY

Pros

• Nice big signal with a bullish close
  • Although price hasn’t been moving much as of late, the predominant trend is up
  • Occurred at a decent level

Cons

• Close to a VBRN of 130.00, however price seems to have moved comfortably through this area in the past

EUR/CAD

Pros

• Big engulfing bar
  • Occured at a good resistance level, price has rejected many times and hasn’t moved above this level

Cons

• Price is trading straight into a trouble area that I highlighted, also price is a bit choppy more to the left
  • Price is trading against some bullish momentum

GBP/JPY

Pros

• Nice big signal
  • Again like the EUR/JPY price hasn’t been moving much, but the overall trend is up
  • Occured at a decent level

Cons

• FTA is very close to where I would enter
  • Trading into a consolidation box

GBP/CAD

Pros

• Gigantic bearish engulfing bar
  • Occured at a good level

Cons

• Occured against bullish momentum
  • Would have liked to see a more bearish close (I think it still closes within the bottom 1/3)
  • Worst thing is price is extremely choppy to the left. Yuck.