Forex Price Action

CAD/CHF

Pros

• Gigantic bullish engulfing bar
  • Very nice bullish close
  • Occured at a level that has been rejected multiple times, price hasn’t moved past that area

Cons

• Against some bearish momentum
  • Price is very choppy

AUD/JPY

Pros

• Good sized signal
  • Good support level

Cons

• Against some recent bearish momentum
  • FTA are quite close to where I would enter

AUD/NZD

Pros

• Pretty big bullish engulfing bar
  • Good bullish close
  • At a good level

Cons

• Against quite a strong down trend
  • Price is a bit choppy to the left

AUD/CHF

Pros

• Decent sized pin bar

Cons

• Against very strong down trend
  • Level isn’t too strong, last time it was tested was quite a while ago
  • Bearish close

CHF/JPY

Pros

• Good sized pin bar
  • Predominant trend is up
  • Occured at a good level

Cons

• Price is in a consolidation box

CAD/JPY

Pros

• With the predominant up trend
  • Occured at a strong level
  • Good bullish close

Cons

• FTA is a bit close

Like I said… LOTS OF SIGNALS!!! I think there are a couple of cool trends. Seems like we are seeing a lot of bullish signals for the for the pairs against the JPY to go up, so I’m inclined to go with one of the JPY pairs.

All these are D1 time frame BTW. Happy trading

Revival, well done and many thanx for your time and energy.:35:

Haha, thanks. I guess I was just excited since there were really no PA signals for about a week and now all of a sudden 10 PA signals show up!!!

Agreed many thanks!

Wow how could I forget!!!

USD/JPY

Pros

• Overall trend is up, although there has been some slight bearish momentum as of late
  • Good sized PA signal with a strong bullish close!
  • Formed at a good support level
  • FTA is ~100 pips away. I have marked it in red

Cons

• Against some bearish momentum, although if you look at my charts and analysis above, you will see this has been a pattern for the JPY pairs, overall strong trend up, but as of late some bearish momentum
  • Big bearish candle before the pin bar

I can’t believe I missed this one. I think this is the best one since it has lots of room to move. I was originally going to take the EUR/JPY, but I think this one will be the better trade since it doesn’t trade into a VBRN and it has more room to move.

Happy trading all.

I think im gonna split the risk and trade both!

i also focus on this now. the wick stick out, and have a false break from recent support.

happy trading on monday. let earn more pips together.

From the Jpy pairs I will open UsdJpy because we have 3 Big room to trade,far away FRA and nice 600 pips Profit target.
On SGT we have 20 pips FRA; On Eur the price is choppy; GBP have a box before; CHF is choppy before.I wonder about CAD…CadChf will be other position that I will open mondey.I can’t miss so many tests on support level with that strong BUEB.
In this case I will split the risk between UsdJpy and CadChf.

agree with that. that was a long period to test our patience and discipline.

Also liking this setup a lot out of the ones currently showing up on the charts.

I had my support line abit lower at 96.00 but looking closely i also noticed price closed above 97.00 aswell (it did went through but ended up above).
Gives me another reason to like this trade.

I agree with the rest of your points.
Put mine on paper before reading the last few pages of this thread to see if they would line up and it seems they do :slight_smile:

As some others said good job on posting the rest of the charts up and taking the time to analyze them :wink:

Remitu

Ps. My support line which i had on the chart for several days now:

I like to USDJPY pair as well but am hesitant to take it due to the recent downward bias. I am probably going to take a half size trade on it as well as a half size on another JPY pair, potentially the EURJPY which seems to have less downward pressure but less room to move up.

I’m long on usdjpy and cadjpy based on the nice daily chart setups showing. Lots of potential pips, but i am concerned about exposure to a clear downward trend across the 4hr charts. Good luck everyone.

Good job if you have had this level marked for a few days. See this way you have waited for the trade to ‘come to you’ rather than the other way around. Makes sense?

I always find when we have levels marked and price pulls back to these levels we have a far greater chance of a winning trade. Of course that is no guarantee here, but I like your approach.

This same area that you have highlighted in yellow is what will keep me personally out of shorting the GBP/CAD.

There is a pinbar on the H4. Jumped in on the USDJPY at the close of the morning star on the H4 with a small position. Will add more if it goes up.

Yes, i see that but it’s on the wrong side of the trend when looking at the 4hr

Hey guys and gals,

I am now making a video which hopefully you all will enjoy. I will post in here tonight before market open about trade I wanna tak tomorrow if market opens up nice for us!

I don’t wan’t to change anyone’s mind about the EURJPY because if they have made up their mind about it they should definitely take the trade! But the one difference with the EURJPY and the USDJPY is the EURJPY has a big box of traffic sitting just overhead that the price is going to have to bust through. I am not saying it can’t be done but it is a bigger ask than moving through space is all.

EURJPY DAILY CHART

Looking forward to that video! :smiley:

Remitu

Ps. Great to see your thoughts about EURJPY are the same as my own regarding the traffic overhead.
Always good (for me at least) to have confirmation that i’m on the right track! :slight_smile: