Forex Price Action

Hi all,

Anyone still on usd/Chf short position?

Cheers.

Anyone still on that?

I am taking half the money of the table and go BE, a breakout is still a possibility.

Cheers.

iā€™m not on it but i am watching for price action to go short at around .92866

I donā€™t know with you guys, but visiting Johnathonā€™s house and [B]joining him smoking some pips[/B] sounds like a plan for me. :smiley:

Sorry, Coachā€¦ cannot resist it! :51:

thanks Jacks.

That one has been keeping me up! yeah I am working on it page 22 so far. only 1233 to goā€¦

Iā€™m nakedā€¦ Iā€™m finally naked!

Does anyone that participates @ FSO have a myfxbook account?

Iā€™m still short USD/CHF.

Eur/Gbp H6 Pin bar,

I saw this setups has been mentioned as a H4 pin bar a few pages ago,I would like to discuss it more in depth.

Cheers

I have been eyeing this for since noon but I donā€™t know how to set my TP ā€¦

also the lower shadow is a bit bothering me and add to this the support at .8357

Good spot, thanks for sharing. Hereā€™s my chart:

PB body didnā€™t close within my previous. My broker uses EST, not sure what Alpari runs. Would have been nice if the body was a bit closer toward the lowā€¦

*** Nothing sorry ***

Seems like a good setup on the H6, resistance at 0.8400 is where I have my line too :slight_smile: Looking at the daily though, I would be expecting a move higher before a move south again, whats your view boss?

Cheers,
Adam

Hey eternal,
about the pin bar:
I understand as long as price has closed within 1/3 of the direction of an anticipated move,the lower wick is valid.
(sounds a bit confusing,but isnā€™t really)

Hi bigcheefer,

As long as your pin bar closes within the prev. candleā€™s range you are safe(pin is valid).

Cheers

Hi Adam,

Letā€™s have a In-depth discussion about this setup,

Why does it have to go higher?
Didnā€™t it move back to where that bearishcandle started?
What you recon?

Ah- why was I under the impression for a technically sound PB, it must open/close within prev candle body. Thanks for the clarification.

Thanks again, i am targeting TP at .8247 does is sound ook?

That pair is somewhat at a critical level,Eternalnewb.
I suggest we discuss it here and come to a conclusion why we should or shouldnā€™t take it.

We have all the same information in terms of PA setup validation. What I seek for is not a gut feeling telling you to trade or to stay on the side line, but rather a sophisticated analysis from all Peers.
If I may suggest so.

Cheers

Sir yes Sir clearly understood :smiley:

will patiently wait for input of more experienced traders

You know, there are trade ideas from time to time that we all agree on, and it almost always plays out.
If memory serves me there was that latest 2br usd/chf short trade or that huge pin bar on Gbp/Cad 4 hourly chart or those gold trades mostly also posted by Johnathon himself.

Hence, like in politics trading PA is better in a group rather than being a lone wolf.

Cheers.