Forex Price Action

Hi Matt,

Eur/Aud resistance line ,

What do you think about that?

Cheers.

Hi Mselva,

I am glad you ask (Usd/Chf short),
There is actually a In depth analysis on Jonos page about that pair.

But to answer your question, I took the trade based on the massive 2BR. Very convincing,in my opinion it was big enough to drive the pair all the way down to 0.9200.(which just happened)

Then as you can see things didnā€™t go that well. Once that bearish candle came up (which was actually a BEEB) I totally regained confidence in that trade. You know the outcome.

I am looking to go short again on a pullback exactly at that area that you are pointing out. But as you say if that level doesnā€™t get revisited we need to look for continuation setups, which I understand is an advanced subject in Johnathons teachings. (you gotta be a member to find out more about that)

Hope that helped

Cheers.

EURJPY:

-Swing high
-Large PB formed at Resistance zone (late sept & nov of last year)
-Next support area @ 133.8 From mid-late May 2013

EURCHF:

-Very large BEEB
-W/ current trend
-@ swing zone
-Next support area around 1.2306

Anyone care to discuss :slight_smile: ?

Iā€™m currently sitting in the Houston, Texas international airport getting ready to board my flight back home. Got to do a little business trip in the gas and oil capital of the world. There has been a lot of great discussions going on the past week, I look forward to making a few comment. Canā€™t wait to get back in here hanging out with my Forex people!

Wondered where you are mate?

Cheers.

Currently waiting for obvious short PA signals on all time frames on USDCAD in the 1.0250 -1.0300 area.

Agreed

Hey Bigcheefer,

Always up for a constructive discussion,specialy if there is money involved.

You are on to something with your Eur/Jpy trade Idea. However I donā€™t think that area has been visited since Jan. '10.

What you have not noticed mate is that that pin rejected BRN 135.00 !
A solid area in my books and a solid pin bar.

Cheers.

Anyone looking at the same setup as me?

Lets see how this closes!

Jack

whats you gys take on nzdche pair? a pin formed at the top of the range

Hey Jack,

Is that a 4 day candle chart? or why did you write D4 on it?

Cheers.

Yup. thats a 4 Day candle :slight_smile:

Thanks for pointing that out, I completely overlooked that.

Hereā€™s JAN '10:

Youā€™re right, thatā€™s the last time Price got near that level. (Bottom line is 133.816)

Hereā€™s the 4H Iā€™m watching (Bottom line is 133.816 resistance from Jan '10)

+/-10 pip buffer beneath the low, gives you about +/-33 points to first target area. Iā€™d prob place a nice tight stop around 134.45ish.

even if i zoom my chart out on daily/weekly i donā€™t see this this being a support/resistance area, what i think is wait for retest of previous resistance now support and look for pa there?

All profit off table. Nice CT Trade. :slight_smile:

Just to answer your questionā€¦It is a risk yes, but, its a calculated one. That ā€œPA at 1.62ā€ may never come. So, I capitalized on what I saw. I saw upward pressure, and made a move. It could have went the other way, but I was ready to accept that.

Yes thats it, the 2 bar off that daily support @ 1.42. Iā€™ll post my chart in a sec

Hmm, not too sure about this one, look at the size of the previous bars, plus, its a breakout from a continuation pattern (which are not discusses in here).

Yes, it might work, but is counter trend and I donā€™t think it complies with the rules of this thread, purely due to the reason of the size of the previous bars.

Cheers,
Adam

Breakout fakeout my man

I actually have my FTA marked a little closer to entry. Iā€™ve just got in from running the kids around football training, so I need a little time to get my head level so I can look at this objectively before making a decision. Anyway, hereā€™s my first cut off potential Entry, FTA and TPā€™s

Lots of traffic above