Forex Price Action

The Aud/Nzd pair has fired up a BUEB since yesterday on daily, but interestingly too on a tested support area.
I will place my first TP at around 1.1375.

if you mean todayā€™s candle make sure you wait for the daily candle to close before trading it. otherwise anthing can and will happen.

good luck trading

Darth

Hallo Edmo,

Unfortunately mine did not close as a BUEB ( which is what Iā€™s hoping would have happened, a BUEB with a false break ).

Do you mind posting a chart?

Cheers

I also took that trade but I closed the order when I reached around 50+ pipsā€¦I had no patience and no guts!

I just looked at my chart and no bueb for me either.

Darth

Yeah lotā€™s of ā€˜almostā€™ setups , quite boring market today.

Cheers

AUD/NZD from 10.11.13, on daily clearly a BUEB

But I have more good news, I hope. USD/JPY will be heading bear and USD/SEK also.All on daily, so patience is most needed.

anyone watching the bullish engulfing bar on eur/jpy d1? hasnā€™t closed yet but it is with the trend, hopefully will close above the resistance line. pair have not been at this level since 2009.

Hey buddy I think any trader worth his weight in gold knows that all the currency pairs are at critical levels. No one knows when the real breakout is going to occur but i can assure you it wont be at lunch time when all the traders are eating there sandwiches and the big wigs are at some steak house.

Be careful! As far as I have learnt the teachings from this thread the BUEB-Signal is a reversal signal. So after this move upwards we would look for a Bearish engulfing Bar on this spot

agreed, only trade beeb/bueb as reversal on this thread.

Cheers

Darth

This is why we do not trade small PA signalsā€¦

Darth

I like this Chart also because it is a perfect example of why we must be very careful about the distance to the FTA.

Hi davei,

nice seeing you post some charts.
Decent, you may want to look for a pullback to the flip point on lower TFs
in order to get on the momentum. Given the daily closes above the resistance line.

cheers

1500th page, we finally reached the middle ages.
Just kidding, but honestly way to go and big thanks to itā€™s creator who is so down to earth
and somehow always manages to eplain compex things in such easy ways. Of course thanks
to all contributors who put effort in sharing their knowledge too.

Cheers

I hate nights where I canā€™t find any trades of worth. Guess Iā€™m getting picky. Must mean Iā€™m learning!?

Oh and come on the gold bull stop toying with those IBā€™s and pick a direction(up please)

Middle ages?? Kasravi, 1500 is the Age of Discovery, and renaissance is really just around the corner. :smiley:

okay I take 14999

VBRNs donā€™t come about very often!, glad Iā€™ve gotten in on this one (1500) :slight_smile:

Hallo Edmo!

Thanks for posting up a chart, good stuff.

On your chart, thatā€™s definitely a BUEB, so good spot.
How are you managing?

Cheers

PS:
ā€“> Your chart doesnā€™t seem to be 5-day, NY-close, can see extra candles and candles closing in different ranges
ā€“> Johnathon asks that charts be posted up without indicators (thread rule)

[ see post #8 of the thread guide: http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/42378-forex-price-action.html#post309464 ]

The signal did a great job of getting to FTA, and gave chance to manage the trade. Thatā€™s all we can ask for reallyā€¦