Forex Price Action

Adam I’m glad your getting involved in PA, but could you please not post every trade you take unless you give a good evaluation into why you took it. This way you will learn from it and so will everyone else.

You also really need to learn the ropes before you get in the ring. For instances you are massively over trading and taking any trade that looks remotely good. Trust me I’ve been there and in the long run you will lose.

Just take it easy and you’ll get there.

Darth

Welcome aboard!!!

Darth

@adamkhang a little tip you are probably over trading and if you cannot control your excitement then at least try to get something out of it. If a trade doesnt work out try to be really critical, look at it and analyse what you think went wrong. Its much easier to do this with some solid hind sight behind you. When you’ve done this for a long time you will start to do this before you even get in. But please god, please start reading the thread from the begining.

In regards to the CHFUSD 4H bar earlier how would you post trade explain what just happened? I have my own personal explanation but I was wondering how others would explain what just happened.

error post*

Please ignore prior post, posted in error. Thanks.

hi Darth,

can we apply PA on US-Index ? does it target 79.15 ?

Welcome aboard Pip,

look forward to seeing some of your posts!

Johnathon :57:

Heya Darth,

yeah it’s normal… That’s why in the tutorial I have in brackets (the charts are not really offline) :stuck_out_tongue:

Once you put the indicator on you go and get your chart from the offline charts and you then have to leave the indicator running. For as long as you leave the indicator running on the original chart and you DO NOT delete it the chart will always say “offline”, but they will still continue updating as normal like a normal chart. As soon as you go back and delete that indicator however they will stop.

One pain in the bum though is that when you go back to that original chart that you put that indicator on and you change time frames you will get a box come up with a annoying beep saying searching for one or more charts and the only way to get rid of this so it does not do it every time you change time frames is to delete the indicator. Because of this I only use the indicator when I need them and I don’t have them set up permanently.

If you wanted them set up permanently you would set up separate profiles in MT4 so you did not have to deal with this annoying beep.

Johnathon

USDSGD now winding up after a BEEB and has formed back to back inside bars with the BEEB acting as a housing candle to the inside bars. Got a really heavy resistance overhead and minor support below the BEEB low. Longer this winding up goes on normally the more fierce the breakout is when it occurs… Whilst the BEEB is sitting on support there is then a bit of space into the next area if it can break.

USDSGD DAILY CHART

Yeah it better go down as I’m in lol. But as the NFP is out today you might see that trigger a move. As I don’t trade the news I’m sticking to my guns for a south move which basically means if you go long it will most likely go your way. lol

Darth

Yeah those alerts are really annoying, might just stick to 4h and d1 for ease. Thanks for the reply.

Darth

I know this was aimed at darth but i would like to chime in. Ask yourself this.

1. Is it with trend
  2. Is it a pin.
  3. Is it a BEEB
  4. Is it a BUEB
  5. Is it a 2 bar reversal

If the anwer is not yes to 1 and then one of 2-5 then you should not take it. Also have you starting reading yet?

… and not coincidentally, we’re on the same of day of NFP. What a great trade setup to end the week. Brrrrr…

All the best to those looking to trade the USDSGD BEEB.

I had my KHL at BRN 1.2500 before the BEEB was formed (was officially looking for longs then).

So for me the BEEB would be trading into a key area.

Let’s see how NFP shakes things up!

Cheers

Others I’m watching:

1. WTI (USOIL) - shorts

1. DAX30 - longs

1. DJ30 - longs

1. FT100 - shorts

Cheers.

Almost forgot!, the AUDNZD:

Cheers!

Dudest thanks for the heads up on the charts. Out of interest do you intend on having multiple positions on at the same time?

dudest, I think you’re becoming bhops 2.0. You rarely use more than one line in your chart now, and we all know that’s Bryce’s signature move. :smiley:

Hey pipwhip,

If PA is formed on several of those pairs, I will either choose the one I like best or split the risk among those I like best.

Cheers