Forex Price Action

Although that looks like a killer level to go long the area above the beeb has held as a major S/R level. I’m excited to see how this fares. (hopefully in my favor lol)

Darth

hello,

What do you think of this set up on NZDCHF in daily?

The problem is that there was no swing lately.
pending the closing of NY to make a decision

Hallo bud,

Looks like a decent range trade to me.

My FTA would be a bit lower (at the very recent highs before the 2BR)

Cheers!

One line is all my simple brain can compute!

Darth hoped you booked some profit on the USD/SGD D1 trade. Nice one mate!

To everyone have a great week-nd i know i will.

It was total complete package of Forex trading information which able to help us learned all the necessary methods for doing different Forex trading. Been doing the bitcoin trading for several months and it really works with my own techniques dealing with that certain methods I am using. Anyway, Thanks for giving us a helpful terms about the Forex price action as well. This really give an immediate useful things for us.

Hi Brett I do apologize I only just saw your question. I am in this trade and I will show you my levels off Pepperstone.

I broke this trade into 3. My first 1/3 I took on a retrace entry. The other 2/3 I took on the break of the BEEB.

I have 3 profit levels marked which you can also clearly see, all at what I think are pretty logical S&R zones.

Hope this helps,

Cheers,

Bryce.

Bryce, I know splitting TP is common in this thread, but I really never saw anyone splitting their entry. Can you elaborate your reasoning in more details?

Sure. I normally don’t take retrace entries but in this case I liked the level before the BEEB.

For someone who does not like retrace entry, you did take it nicely in this case. If I’m taking retrace entry, I’ll be more likely to use 50% retracement just like how Krugman discussed in his thread. But then again, this is a highly personal choice. :stuck_out_tongue:

Guys, the NFP yesterday has once again cleared our path to A+ trade setup. When I check my D1 tf, I’m almost overwhelmed by so many possible A+ trade setups that I’m free to choose next week. It’s payback time! :smiley:

What do you think of this set up on GBPAUD in weekly?

this is a good swing!

GBPCHF weekly BEEB in a range at swing high
Big and commanding PA

It’s not a range.

I took positions on GBPCHF, thanks to council johnathon candles in three days.
I closed 2 positions and I still have one with TP 1.4500 SL and moved at +62 pips

Start posting them up Willy…:60:

Hi, good evening to everyone, AUDUSD daily chart, due to lot of news i missed the buy last week, now i want to enter in this trade so can i buy on monday at 50% retracement of friday candle or i should wait for 0.8930 double bottom level, major trend is down…thanks

Hi netbusinessman,

What signal are you looking to trade ?

Cheers

That was a superb trade signal from Johno’ and played out smoothly.

Cheers

Hi,

That sure is a big Beeb on the weekly!
However on the weekly we are on an up trend on that pair, with recent higher lows.

Thanks for sharing though.

Cheers