Forex Price Action

Yeah I noticed the gaps spring up on the s+p which I’m in. And I must say I will happily keep that trade open over xmas as the swap is awesome. 0.25% in 3 days. whoop whoop. lol

Darth

Hi pipwhip,

You are right about that. It pretty much comes down to ,‘how much you are in the money’.
Moreover opening a new trade just before the holidays is not the smartest play either.
Why would you pay swap for three weeks?
By the way nice new avatar!

Cheers

I was 50/50 about that pin bar and decided not too. Welldone bud.

Darth

Hi dudest,

So was it?

Cheers buddy

Grr soo annoyed. Tightened my SL in case if USD taper happened. Got stopped out by 2 pips before price went 140 pips in my favor… I would of happily sat on this beautiful. I’ve lost my christmas cheer

Darth

Christmas presents on the daily! EVERYWHERE! WHERE DO I START…

USDCAD has worked out nicely as well for everyone who took it.

You will get it back and then some Darth don’t let that bring you down for the holidays.

Seriously?!

You are putting aside that you precisely predicted a monster move and only look at what you missed out?
You are better than that mate!

Plus, always remember you made a concious decision at a time that you believed to be right at that time.
The outcome is always ‘hindsight’.

Talking about x mas, I cant wait for that turkey! That worth 1000pips+. LOL

Cheers

Yeah I’ve just had a week where I’ve either predicted some great trades and missed the entry/cancelled/ decided against last minute and all roughly if I had made these then I would of made 400-500 pips and 10-15% and the trades I have had have blown up… I’ll swap my turkey for those 1000 pips now Kas lol

Darth

anyway on to the next…

EurAud D1 pb.

and AUDCAD D1 2BR

Thoughts?

Darth

AUDCAD D1

I just would like to know how did you draw your KHL. Did you do it from area 1 or 2? For me it does not look a good level.

As for EURAUD it looks like an okay counter trend trade. A lot of room to move. But as I am still new I am keeping myself out of CT trades unless they look superduper awesome. This for me looks “just” good :D. I cant comment on the KHL because for some reason I have some trouble with my broker atm.

Hi

Any thoughts on EURUSD D1?

The sudden rise in USD is caused by the FOMC news yesterday. As a PA trader, we’re thought not to pay too much attention to the news but there are a still a few upcoming news on the USD later today. If we get a strong PA on the support level would you guys take the long trade? Short term trend is still has the bulls in its favor I believe.

I am looking at the 4hr and its showing a reversale ,but things can change at anytime.

Just wish to confirm as I still have some problem identifying trend pattern sometimes.

the recently posted chart -

EUR/AUD, AUD/CAD and EUR/USD

are they all CT trades?

Congrats to people who took the long trade on the usdcad d1 at the bueb. Looks like it would have finally reached tp1.

More around your 2 but on my chart it looks a good level where as yours looks like its cut through that area. Brokers eh.

Darth

They are my friend.

Darth

Could you please explain how could our charts be different? As we both use NYclose they should be identical, no?
Thank you

Are they both [B]5-day[/B] NY-close?

PS: even if they are, they won’t be ‘identical’, there will be some slight variance ( liquidity providers )

Good idea to have two different 5-day NY-close charts to compare.

Cheers