Forex Price Action

i was never looking at 1H time frame before.
Thanks Johnathon:13:

Hello i am following this thread for a couple of weeks now great job everybody!

I would like to ask you bhops, why would you take the trade CHF/JPY on the H4 timeframe if it would close bellow support. Wouldn’t that mean that you would sell the pair at the lowest price since february? Shouldn’t we be waiting for a pullback and then selling?

Hi, i’am new to PA and tried the EURUSD. It went wrong but i thing the pin bar isn’t really ok. It looks like pin bar to avoid descibed by Jonathon on his web site.

Look in Forex Trading Signals to Avoid at forexschoolonline (in the right menu).

Sincerly
Gil

Here is what I am looking at. The AUDCAD did a nice pullback on the daily TF to the relevant area and I am looking at H4 which is forming a 2BR to go short. It is not closed yet I am just letting you know my thoughts in advance. Would this be a good setup if it closes as 2BR? Comments are welcome :slight_smile:

definitely a possibility on a close’ish target in my opinion others may disagree

way too much traffic on the left to my liking …

Not necessarily, we are not talking historic lows, just lows since February. However it looks like price will roll back to former Support soon. Hopefully we may get some shorting opportunities in the next 24-36 hours.

Hello traders,

Question: please see the attached pattern. As it seems, this is a consecutive hanging man candlesticks. Am i right? is there a name for this formation?
Thanks!

An off topic very useful tip: If you are back-testing something on mt4 you can move candle by candle on your chart by pressing F12 (Auto-scroll must be turned off).

Looking at this on the D1 timeframe, very promising. A pinbarish thing forming on a S&R level and also exactly on top of a trend line connecting the two previous swing highs.

yahoo! internet is back after 10 long days, pretty strong storm brought it down along with almost everything else.

back to trading, there appears to be a pinbar on the 4 hour tf of AUD/CAD pair on top of a support zone with the trend, problem though is it did not close as bullish, not a very strong candle? What do you guys think?

pretty new myself, but i can say 100% its not at a swing low. hope this helps

Quick question for Jonathon or some other learned soul. On his recent article on time frame conversions (which is really handy so thanks for that) I notice the offline chart is lagging behind the normal chart (I’m using peperstone ) ,on his post this morning on the FSO site an 8hr chart of EUR/GBP was put there by Mr J and even that chart is 2 x 8hr bars in front of mine so obviously I’ve got something wrong !! any ideas anyone ? Thanks.

Hey buster,

you gotta update every new candle manually.

Best

Nice bullish engulfing bar on the AUD/CAD 6HR, though I am not going to take it since it’s almost the weekend.

Hi Kasravi, not sure what you mean on that one "you gotta update every new candle manually " do you mean close that page and bring up a new one each period ? cheers mate.

Price has now gone up and touched the TP/BE area. Feel bad for not taking this trade now, lol.

Hi guys,

Thank God I found this thread!

I was about to buy price action course at 2ndskies. I guess lets try the free course first!

Cheers!:slight_smile:

Thank you for the very useful information here. I hope it’s not only me who need it.

MT5 Profiles,

All explained in thread link, hope this helps guys.

Thread Link