Forex Signal from originsforex

11 Feb,

Another ranging day for 10 Feb, look like quite norm, as it is a Monday after last Friday US non-farm employment change news, a big run is just over, market taking a break ?

11 Feb,

Looking at updated ebook, kdb#6 provides extra possibility to trade.

Time to improve my skills to identify key support and resistance lines, as it is not provided by them.

12 Feb,

I tp 30 pips with their near term support/resistance level, buy at 1.3642 for 11 Feb.

I have achieved my target of 100 pips/month and 10% for my master and mirror account, will stop the mirroring.

This is good feeling for me as I just trade the rest of the month with primary objective of learning with smaller lot size.

12 Feb,

Just noticed their # of installs has grew from 500+ to 1000+ in less than 1.5 months.

Hope they are doing well, so we all profit our trades.

12 Feb,

Have a similar trade as them, could have take 15 pips, instead of SL at +1 pip.

13 Feb,

Although I only make 1 pip yesterday, it is a good practice to have protective sl.

Sometime, the sudden movement will turn profit trade into loss trade, zero loss to me is a win trade for such situation.

14 Feb,

What a big movement on 13 Feb, luckily, I don’t always like to pend trade, so no entry for the day, no sl.

I could appreciate now for the way they structured the signals, and knowledge they shared in the ebook, to trade it correctly.

15 Feb,

Yesterday, I received their bonus live trade push notification for entry, it come right on time for me to tp 20 pips.

I am happy that I don’t need to wait for their updated push notification to close my trade, as the trading rules are clear to me after being their follower for awhile.

16 Feb,

Good news, their ebook is now only US $1.99 to celebrate their 1000+ installs.

Personally, it is a must for me, in order to trade effectively using their signals.

18 Feb,

I didn’t trade yesterday as it was US Bank Holiday, I think it was ranging day.

Good to know they could tp 10 pips, and learned their new term called “narrow band”.

19 Feb,

No trade triggered for 18 Feb, look like weakening of GBP, helping EUR to gain strength.

20 Feb,

Almost hit my support/resistance line (1.3768) for sell entry for 19 Feb.

I support entry trade only after key news.

They tp 30 pips for sell, their support/resistance is 1.3764, it will be good if they could publish their support/resistance lines.

21 Feb,

I make 30 pips on 20 Feb, using extra entry point learned from ebook.

My master tell me to be humble as a trader, don’t be over confident, and develop own belief while mastering the skills.

22 Feb,

I tp 30 pips for the sell with near term support/resistance level (1.3759).

Have a great weekend.

25 Feb,

I didn’t trade 24 Feb.

Just entered BUY at 1.3723 for 24 Feb, wish me good luck.

26 Feb,

Good morning, glad to see my buy for 25 Feb tp when I woke up.

27 Feb,

Not trade triggered for 26 Feb.

SELL trade signal is good, somehow they don’t trade breakout, something that you could consider as own trading method.

1 Mar,

For 27 Feb, I tp 30 pips with protection of 1 pip.

For 28 Feb, I can’t figure out good sell entry point after eurusd breaks two of their published entry points, so not trading.

For sure, it is good not to use pend trade before news.

4 Mar,

For 3 Mar, I used same strategy of extra entry point, buy at 1.3754, tp 15 pips.

The “secret” is use 30 pips (eurusd typical pip value of swing high to swing low) as reference to decide early tp as required.

4 Mar,

Using same strategy as 3 Mar, sell eurusd 1.3766, tp 20 pips.