Forex top traders earning millions?

1. changed to low spread broker, therefore new zulu acc unfortunately.
  2. exit has been automated :slight_smile:
  3. entry during personal trading session 15-19 o clock. US session.
  4. naked trading / scalping GBPJPY (10-20 pips each day?)
  5. no trading overnight/weekend.
  6. 50% equity out of the market. (50:50 broker vs bank acc)
  7. 100 pips each month? pips value: E 0.77 by doing 0.01 lots (0.01 lots / E 200)
    100 pips -> E 77 each E 200 in acc. +/-40% each month for equity in trading acc. is goal. 20% each month for total investment.
  8. start next week if deposit is added to the acc.

finally some progress …

first 2 monthly backtest GBPJPY finished … (+60%) … and deposit on its way to IC markets… (hard work of 1 week programming)

start tomorrow trading fully automated hopefully +20% each month.

I would like to develop a 2nd robot trading BTCUSD … next to this forex robot trading the GBPJPY pair.

and another nice backtest for XAUUSD the previous two months…

Now I need LIVE stats!

Deposits for LIVE trading acc’s have been arrived. START live trading…

1 Like

Nice keep posting to let us know how you get on :slight_smile:

Trank YOU!

1. 1 YEAR Backtests are currently calculated.
  2. first fully automated transaction has been completed (buy GBPJPY) = -3 pips (-26 low, 9 high)
  3. a high volatility filter has been added (stop trading by high volatile macro economic events)

Yep, they do.

I will develop 2 more SnR strategies :slight_smile: Now active strategies are trend following. Because transactions 1 to 120 minutes, i think 30 minutes avg, i do ve plenty of room left for adding two more strategies.

first… i have to finish the 2 yearly backtests of 2 active strategies. will post them tomorrow i think …

100% agree with this. It’s a spectrum and there is no arbritrary number that you need to reach as people get comfortable at a certain level, raise their lifestyles and decide that that number isn’t enough anymore. Your point about people not being happy with the time aspect is also true of investing. The number of people I know who won’t invest into long term investing becuase it’s “too slow” is frightening. Apparently they have a better plan to acquire a nice pot at retirement by spending all their money and leaving what’s left in the bank instead…

1 Like

That many traders fail is probably because the wrong people trying to trade. Gamblers with very little impulse control trying to trade. If you would only put people into the statistic that have some kind of discipline and impulse controll the succesrate would be far higher.

1 Like

Nice reply!

Yes I think you are right. I’m a gambler as well getting emotional by trading… (moneyeyeyye… but then… i’m always ** ing up my account by overtrading etc) I feel more relaxed by using the PC to do the hard work!

< 5 timeframes markets and strategies… only robots are able to act most accurate. we need a small timeframe so we are able to do 20 trades each month. (instead of 20 trades a year). thereby we are able to do 10% each month (vs year)… (electronic revolution by compounding using algoritmic trading since about 10 years) i ve posted a nice dutch doc about high freq trading in real life at my website (not able to post the video link in this message)

I added an inside view of the high availability server based nearby Adam exchange. Hopefully 1 year backtests are finished with good results by tomorrow.

Thank u for replying! Good day!

Backtests (start 1 jan 2020 - okt 2021) @ 40 % … (GBPJPY and XAUUSD)

still not finished… damn backtest. (GBPJPY)

XAUUSD backtest…

2 pc’s calculating … :stuck_out_tongue:

+/- 10 pips trade

I will finish the backtests next weekend. CPU needed for LIVE trading atm… +300% sofar for XAUUSD (3/4 year) and +200% GBPJPY (3/4 year)

unfortunately, the system above eventually… best results till now trading automated = 5% each month.

i know some hedgefunds only do 10% each year… so it’s not that bad…!

some results:

going nice and steady right? … well…

1 Like

-30% Drawdown

2020 backtest

another DD -30%

going strong!