Forex Weekly Signals make 500 to 3000 pips per month

[QUOTE=“metin;539680”]Well, well, well…

https://www.facebook.com/chibecanforex.chibecan?hc_location=stream

https://www.facebook.com/groups/368277783289778/permalink/440835379367351/

This is where loveislife retrieves his golden signals. Someone from Lagos is the original owner of them. Yet our “master” here has acquired permission to publish them on the condition that he should not change the signals.

But the question is why does he call it “his strategy”. Isn’t that strange? Why doesn’t he want “his” strategy to be discussed openly here? As I understand it, he is not capable of answering. I doubt he would even respond to such a challenge because he doesn’t know either how this strategy was developed.

I was being naive enough to believe that he spent four years to develop this system so I had decided not to make comments on “his” strategy here publicly. Because ethically it wouldn’t be appropriate. Also, I recall another member here asserting that they were developing this project under their “legal” system. But now that the cat is out of the bag, there’s no problem in discussing this strategy with the participation of other members. I don’t know how the ”true believers” of loveislife would react but here we go!

Although I am not much in favor of applying this strategy completely, I must admit that it is great.

Because:

1. I didn’t backtest it for months but for the last 5 weeks it produced great results.

2. R/R ratio seems proper. (1:2)

But as I said earlier here, it has some flaws and I’d like to elaborate.

First of all, it has NO fundamental basis. The concept of stop order is based on the idea that if price goes that much up/down it is going to continue to go up/down, so it is safe to buy/sell. This logic can be useful when the critical levels pre-defined. But in this strategy, most of the buy/sell levels are the recent critical levels. In my opinion it would be safer to trigger an order after a support/resistance level gets broken. See this week CADJPY sellstop level, it speaks for itself. I have been following this thread sinc ethe beginning and each week I see this happening.

Regarding the fundamentals, the thinking behind placing a stop order needs to have a Plan B. Actually each trade with a sensible perspective must have Plan B. But our Plan B is 100 pips SL and expecting the counter order to get triggered. Now remember what happened last week. Everyone is amazed at the results but let’s not forget, most of the profits last week is due to the FOMC minutes after which USD lost greatly. Also the same day the JPY lost against all other currencies. If FED had stated otherwise, all the USD pairs would be in the red and hit SL levels. Let alone making any profit, you could lose 100 pips for 12 pairs, that means 1200 pips loss. (12 out of the 15 pairs for which the signals are published have are USD and JPY pairs).

Another weak point in this strategy is the inclusion of some crosses in the batch. Example: This week EURUSD, EURJPY and USDJPY sellstops are all triggered. You are all selling these pairs. When you sell EURUSD and EURJPY, you sell EUR twice and buy USD and JPY. But in this case selling also USDJPY is pointless. Each week there’s a contradicting trade in the batch that makes indecisive moves. Especially EURAUD and GBPAUD. If you are only interested in the results, that’s fine. But I for one prefer to know what I am trading.

Of all the 15 pairs published here, I prefer to trade only EURUSD, EURJPY, GBPUSD, GBPJPY, AUDUSD, AUDJPY, NZDUSD and NZDJPY. I don’t trade USDJPY, USDCAD, USDCHF, EURAUD, GBPAUD, GBPCHF, CADJPY and CHFJPY. Actually I did a performance test for different batches from these pairs and the results are quite funny.
I made 4 different batches which don’t contain contradicting ones. Namely I don’t buy one currency in a pair if I sell the same currency in another pair.

They are:

BATCH 1 includes EURUSD, EURJPY, GBPUSD, GBPJPY, AUDUSD, AUDJPY, NZDUSD

These are the best performing pairs in the list.

Compare the results for 15 pairs and this batch separately:

15 PAIRS BATCH 1
WEEK 1 1051 429
WEEK 2 660 455
WEEK 3 1176 757
WEEK 4 519 448
WEEK 5 1208 902

As you see most of the profits come from this batch.

BATCH 2 includes only USD pairs & JPY pairs

15 PAIRS BATCH 1

WEEK 1 1051 625
WEEK 2 660 615
WEEK 3 1176 886
WEEK 4 519 484
WEEK 5 1208 1125

BATCH 3 includes only EUR pairs & GBP pairs. It has also very consistent results.

15 PAIRS BATCH 1
WEEK 1 1051 447
WEEK 2 660 462
WEEK 3 1176 574
WEEK 4 519 526
WEEK 5 1208 509

BATCH 4 has EURUSD, EURJPY, GBPUSD, GBPJPY, AUDUSD, AUDJPY, NZDUSD, EURAUD, GBPAUD and GBPCHF.

15 PAIRS BATCH 1
WEEK 1 1051 855
WEEK 2 660 500
WEEK 3 1176 1067
WEEK 4 519 483
WEEK 5 1208 985

Of course, you may think that it would be more profitable to trade all 15 pairs, because more trading equals more pips. But as long as you don’t know what you do and why you do it, someday you will lose and you won’t know why you lose.

What I explained here may be found pointless, nonsense, etc… And of course maybe my thinking is wrong. But this is how I see it and I’d like to hear other opinions, criticisms, etc…

Regards

EDIT: I forgot to tell how to determine the buystop/sellstop levels in this system.

For buystop

Close + [(High-Low)/3)]

For sellstop

Close - [(High-Low)/3)]

They are weekly close, weekly high and weekly low.[/QUOTE]

Well done Metin,

Keep up the good work!

[QUOTE=“metin;539680”]Well, well, well…

https://www.facebook.com/chibecanforex.chibecan?hc_location=stream

https://www.facebook.com/groups/368277783289778/permalink/440835379367351/

This is where loveislife retrieves his golden signals. Someone from Lagos is the original owner of them. Yet our “master” here has acquired permission to publish them on the condition that he should not change the signals.

But the question is why does he call it “his strategy”. Isn’t that strange? Why doesn’t he want “his” strategy to be discussed openly here? As I understand it, he is not capable of answering. I doubt he would even respond to such a challenge because he doesn’t know either how this strategy was developed.

I was being naive enough to believe that he spent four years to develop this system so I had decided not to make comments on “his” strategy here publicly. Because ethically it wouldn’t be appropriate. Also, I recall another member here asserting that they were developing this project under their “legal” system. But now that the cat is out of the bag, there’s no problem in discussing this strategy with the participation of other members. I don’t know how the ”true believers” of loveislife would react but here we go!
.[/QUOTE]

How do we know loveislife has permission to post these signals that are from someone else?

[QUOTE=“loveislife786;525476”]

Plz dont ask me about my strategy but i can assure u that this kind of trading is best

As all we know that traders trade day and night but 90% to 95% of them lose money
why because of over trading and greed.
Now u dont have to sitt and trade every day because only put pending orders in starting of a week and enjoy free all week
This system makes enough pips to grow account rapidly…[/QUOTE]

Wohlex sent me the Facebook links. He said he contacted the signal provider and asked them if they were aware of their signals being published and they said they allowed it as long as the signals are not modified.

[QUOTE=“metin;539715”]

Wohlex sent me the Facebook links. He said he contacted the signal provider and asked them if they were aware of their signals being published and they said they allowed it as long as the signals are not modified.[/QUOTE]

Ahhh… Ok.

I noticed loveislife making comments that seemed rather novice on another thread… Thought it was weird since he had been posting signals to this thread… Now it makes sense that these aren’t his.

What is weird though is if he modified the signals… They would no longer be the original signals and the original owners would not be able to say anything because it is no longer their signal lol.

The cat got out the bag, I still feel these signals can be damaged when it comes to fundamentals, I just hope these signals are sustainable.

METIN!

great work and great analysis!

so many questions lol

first question: how did you decide on the batches?

second question: since you don’t trade these currencies USDJPY, USDCAD, USDCHF, EURAUD, GBPAUD, GBPCHF, CADJPY and CHFJPY, they are not in any of your batches right?

this question: why did you decide on not trading these?

sorry for so many questions! most likely I will have more lol newbie here!

Metin,

The reason they want you to trade 10 or more pairs is that it helps provide a hedge in the portfolio of currency due to the arrangement of these currencies. Lets take a long position on all the currencies he listed, the currencies risk exposure is only limited to EUR^4,CHF, GBP^3,1/JPY^3 and USD^2 out of the 32 currencies that you trade.Its an effective portfolio management strategy since now your only dealing with 12 currencies exposure risk.
Therefore fundamentals shouldnot matter that much per say

Accoding to your pairs, each pair will tend to perform better per say since their is no cross currency hedge considering you go long each pair but its going to make you bleed alot aswell on your bad days…

Well thats atleast my understanding of it. I would be very much interested to hear your take on this.

Metin I really owe you a sincere, hearty and humble apology. Yes I agree with you that this is an old method. Here is my analytical deduction all based on the ATR to standardise the system: the opening stops are approximately 63% of ATR, Stops at 106% and Targets about 191%. The method that is being used has its base in Gann’s square of nine with its basis on the Square Root Theory. The other point is to ensure that you select the pairing properly because of correlation and hedging issues. Again apologies.

Day 2 and still in red. Rough week so far but still riding it out!

Gd work Metin.Its an upgraded version of weekly volatility breakout strategy Named First strike plus by Joel Resnik.I tried with following calculations,for Buy stop= close+(high-low)*0.3 and for sell stop= close-(high-low)*0.3.And stop losses based on ATR.gd luck to all…

Nice Metin, we all owe you for decoding this strategy. This strategy can be used to reconfirm other strategies if you are already using more than 1 strategy.

But why does it has to be week’s high minus week’s low and divided by 3? What if we divided it by 2 or 2.5 or 4. Would that make the strategy less effective?

How abt TP? Is there a best way to calculate the best TP profit instead of waiting till week’s end or letting it run to next week?

Hi Erhnam… Im interested… include me in your donation list… did you clarify with the founder how to make a donation.
Nice work Metin.

i write to inform everyne to continue to use the signals as it is as it has has shown time and again that it is one of the most reliable and sustainable trading signals that is capable of providing sustainable income to whoever cares to follow the simple rules .the system has been under constant optimisation since 2009(4yrs) and has undergone a lot of improvements to get to the present parameters being used which empirical results have shown to be the most favourable to apply. We are currently working on other pairs and metals and we should expect signals from more instruments soon. This is purely a technical based signals that takes into consideration a lot of variable of the preceeding week s trading actions such as fib levels,resistance and support levels and so on. So it should be traded as a purely technical system without recourse to fundamental or news events since all the fundamentals are by default factored into the price entry levels. The performance can only be judged overtime say in about 10
trades or thereabout. I urge all to ignore news if you are sure of benefitting frm the signals in the long run as trading is not a one day biz but continuous thing. I also write this in response to posts here saying that Lovelife is an impostor and all that. I am the owner of the said Facebook forum and i wish to use this opportunity to let you know that Lovelife is my partner in progress and we are here to make forex trading less difficult to a lot of people especially those that have been finding it difficult to make ends meet in this biz. We are here to grow with anybody that needs growth and progress. I understand that those who embarked on the campaign of calumny against Lovelife failed to see in between the line of the noble work he is doing to help fellow traders and only see flaws which is in everything made by man. I would challenge anybody to show me a system that is perfect. I urge u all to continue to make good use of the signals if and only if you want to have a successful trading outing. May almighty continue to motivate us all!

Hi frnds and traders …
i am not availible much because if shut down of electricity in our area an again when i come online a big Surprise…
So Many are pointing me now and thinking bad about me tht i have not strategy i only copy the signals why then i tell every one blah blah blah …

1st thing that i want to to let u know that who r with my signals from starting weeks they now that i make a post in detail in which i clear that this is not my strategy this is my frnd strategy who said me that he made this 4 years ago and then from last 6 months i working with him if u dont remember then find my posts and read you will know…

2nd who said that i dont know strategy and only copy pasting signals because u see now fb group tats why?
hmmmm sounds great and because i dont let metin to discuss theses things on my strategy for now …

i tell u reason behind this , When metin make 1s post and then said all things i some miss understand things thats why i make a post but when metin clear i go with my frnd and tell him that some members has suggessions about system that we cn make this better so he tell me that he will come on babypips himself and reply him and said me that i dont reply till then and he regsiterd 3 days ago at babypips but not till make reply to metin because when i ask him he said me that he is bsy in coding so when he comes free he will discuss in detail…

Now tell me where i am wrong the people who postitive with me now may be going negative because of wrong thing post…

When u r going to post some thing at least do a complete reasearch on it because u dont know what reason behind this…
Metin I respect u and i dont put any thing bad about u but what u try to show when u say tha master even know what is the strategy > how did u know this ?

Only 1 negative person who already using my signals but i dont know what he trying to prove u just share our FB link and my frnd id so that u r right and i am wrong i dont expect from u at least such thing because I am thinking that u r a positive thinking man and try to help others…

Metin did u contact my frnd your self and chat with him and did he mention to u all these things …

Tell me all what i do bad … Tell me that where i give u all wrong information …
Tell me that i see many traders who are losing money now almost double there account is that this o do bad…

Is i not say in start that any week can turn into bad so never use high lots so u can secure your account…

Is i not says all newbies that 1st learn from babypips school then come to trade o u can know what u r doing…

Is i ask money from any one or any one send to me…

Is i did not try to help any one who ask from me…

Did u forget that even i was in worst condition and my health is so bad that i some time not even touch any thing I come to u and post signals at time and reply any one who want help…

Soon i said to my frnd he come here and post that i am only copy pasting signals or i am with partnership with him…

I always try to help every one and will help

If some if u thinking that i am bad guy so i am bad and this bad guy help people to make money in past and help also in future…

I do what i can So its now up to u all guys that wht u think about me …

Also Metin you mention that because it is not my strategy so u can share now ok thats not my strategy but did u ask my frnd who make this strategy that u r sharing this one u r even chat with him …

Again I am saying Sorry to all if any one feel bad from my posts …

I hope i clear all things but if any one still have question

I am availible u can do it in posts or also when u see that i am showing online in profile I also availible now in chat…
http://forums.babypips.com/addonchat.php

For those in search of the holy grail system i urge you all to go to EL DORADO CITY where you can find all the things you want in one place for the asking.

Oh u Post before dear… fast:cool:

Thanks Metin for your posts,and hard work trying to improve these good signals,look forward to future posts.
Regards

Haters please leave this thread, we only want love and pips. :slight_smile:
Be positive

Yes he did :19: It’s ok dear…you must have been disappointed and hurt after giving away these free signals and yet someone tries to question your authenticity. Well, this is a free world and anyone can voice out his/her opinion but I just hope before anyone do it, they would consider the feelings of the other person. We are all getting good results and benefit from your signals, and with that I am very thankful that I found this thread. Please do not mind other people who are trying to upset you. May you continue your good deed and God bless you more and more… :5:

As i said before every suggession is welcome but not the way to heart any one with ur words …