Forex Weekly Signals make 500 to 3000 pips per month

Now All Followers are you Happy Now

How r u feeling now tell me in comments below

and all who r making good money plz share your screen shots some members share and i am glad with them…

another awesome week, and 900pips for this week ;).

Good Week … thanks Loveislife

I just entered this trades on tuesday with demo account :slight_smile:

open position…

Two Closed orders…

Hello All,
I need your suggestions :slight_smile:
I’m a newbie, i’m going to open an account with 500$, is it possible (On money management point of view) to open all the signals posted by loveislife786 with $500 account?

Yes u can as u use 10 cent per pip lot… not more

I’m so gonna follow the signal next week Monday.
But i have a few question here. Newbie here, please dont bash me. =(

1. So I follow the signal and put them all in on Sunday? Or do i have to wait until the current price goes below or above 30pips only I do the pending order?
  2. For a certain currency, I have to do BOTH BUY AND SELL?
  3. How do you all count the 10 trades if u guys do BUY and SELL for the same currencies? Which mean only 5 types of currencies running in your trade? Since its already 10 trades if you BUY AND SELL for both trades.

Sorry for so much of questions. Your reply is much appreciated.

[QUOTE=“Forlornbrat;536174”]I’m so gonna follow the signal next week Monday.
But i have a few question here. Newbie here, please dont bash me. =(

1. So I follow the signal and put them all in on Sunday? Or do i have to wait until the current price goes below or above 30pips only I do the pending order?
  2. For a certain currency, I have to do BOTH BUY AND SELL?
  3. How do you all count the 10 trades if u guys do BUY and SELL for the same currencies? Which mean only 5 types of currencies running in your trade? Since its already 10 trades if you BUY AND SELL for both trades.

Sorry for so much of questions. Your reply is much appreciated.[/QUOTE]

You place PENDING ORDERS not trades. This means that you are setting an order for a trade to open when the price reaches a specified level (the buy signal price for the buy order and the sell signal price for the sell order). So although you are placing two orders for each currency pair only one order can be triggered depending on which way the market moves.

You put all orders on when the signals come out on Sunday before the market opens. If you do the minimum that this system requires then that is ten pairs so that means placing twenty orders (one buy and one sell for each pair).

As said, only one order from each pair can be triggered and not all orders will trigger as soon as the market opens usually (last Sunday was an exception because of the resignation of the boss of the fed reserve).

Hope this clears things up for some of the newbies.

I say again - you must understand the basics of trading before you get into this all you will come unstuck. Learn the basics. There are no shortcuts.

Huge profits again this week!! Thanks loves life!! Can’t wait for next week!

How do I post screen shots from my phone?

I’ve closed up all positions for the week with outstanding net profits! I am one of the people loveslife mentioned that doesn’t have much free time during the week to analyze charts, always working, so I very much appreciate everything he has done for me and for us. Excited for next week!! Keep it up Loveslife!!!

I’ll post a snapshot when I get on my laptop. Just wanted to say as well that I am one of those people who works all the time. My job also requires some travel so I never have time esp to look at charts. So I am very thankful for loveislife for helping people like me out. It’s very beneficial. I hope the project your working on is long term.

Aamin…

Hi Loveislife. Thanks man. Did make some money off your signals last couple of weeks

My Health is again down from Last night remind me in your prayers…

Just drink more water, 7 hrs sleep n excescise a bit will do a lot of good.

Just rest. Drink lots of liquids. And get some sleep. Hope you feel better soon

I’m having a 1000dollars account. Can I open 10 trades with the volume of 0.10? Or it would go over my margin level?

Wow another wonderful trading week, pls i have this question how can one place the orders before the market open on sunday as some are saying here? if i try placing it say market is closed. pls help.

Loveislife - your health is number 1, look after yourself Pk

u can open position with 20 cent per pip to 30 cent per pip and its may vary in broker some as in Everest that i using there 0.001= 10 cent