Forex Weekly Signals make 500 to 3000 pips per month

thanks loveislife for his awesome signal, i personally feel its really kind of him to provide us with signal for free. lovesilife , i am willing to share with you some of my profit , just alittle token to show my appreciation , for you to keep it going . Please PM me about it. Thanks Loveislife , its a great week for me.

[QUOTE=“loveislife786;536721”] u can open position with 20 cent per pip to 30 cent per pip and its may vary in broker some as in Everest that i using there 0.001= 10 cent[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much for the answer. Please rest well during the weekend and we are looking forward for another good week ahead!

Take care loveislife.

Just finished reading this last page and I have to say am impressed by your results. Will demo them this Sunday and see how they go

THNX it will realy help me out to the projects that i am currently working and for this any share will help me towords achieving my goals thnx again …

thank you loveislife so much! get well soon!

Good luck Kenadi and welcome aboard!

I have tried this system on a demo account this week and had some really good results, so thanks loveislife for these signals.

I will set the orders next week, if we get profits I would like to share aswell every week. It is a great way to trade for me and many others who have very little free time. I hope we can make this long term. Thank you for your effort loveislife.

Yes I am willing to share some profits with you as well. I am just thankful for everything you are doing and would like to help you in any way possible.

I can’t for the life of me figure out how to PM. So if someone could PM me I’d like to get something set up with Erhnam and forex1, a way for us to give back to loveslife for everything he’s done, and show our appreciation

I can’t seem to PM either. I think I’m a newbie that’s why and I might not have enough posts. Not sure. I think a lot of people should help loveislife so he can continue his projects which will help him out and in the long run help all of us out.

You mean give him money?

My thoughts exactly

Thank you again for the signals. I’m up 930 pips this week. Never thought it possible. You are a genius Loveislife. Blessings and prayers for your health and happiness. You deserve it.

Hi guys, i will discuss with lovelife how to make a donation , lets make a name list of those who are interested.

1.Erhnam
2.forex1
3.aho

Amazing week :slight_smile: , once again thanks to lovelife

have a good weekend !!!

I have not used the signals yet, but after this week provided everything goes well, I will gladly join the list.

Same here, I accidentally landed here on this forum for reference. But couldn’t stop myself reading tqqhe entire thread.

I want to try loveislife readings this coming week and I am pretty sure he is awesome!

God bless him with good health. :slight_smile:

hi i have just joined this site and came across the signals provided by lovelife the results look very good how do i request the signal as i could not see last sundays signals , keen to follow for this comming week and contribute thanks.

this past week’s signals where on page 16.

I haven’t started trading yet. and probably won’t for another month or so, but when i do i would be more than willing to share a percentage of the profits with loveislife, so you can add me to that list as a future member.

I do hope you intend to keep providing us with signals for a long term basis, i believe that is everyone’s greatest fear, i’m sure that you will be a rich man from the donations alone from all your grateful followers. And although i pray for a long and healthy life for you, for the good will you have shown to this community in providing these signals free of charge, I also hope that if circumstances come that prevent you from continuing to provide your signals that you consider releasing your system at that time so that we can continue your work. We all have seen that it works and that is all that matters.

Let’s keep the goodness coming.