Forex Weekly Signals make 500 to 3000 pips per month

Hello, I’m new here and just ran upon these signals a few days ago. What a good deed you are doing to share. This is what I call a version of straddle trading and it’s very successful if executed properly. The mystery, of course, is where to enter the trade. I can duplicate or come within a few pips of your signals using daily averages and Fridays closing candle. My problem is the candles that are doji’s. they seem to trip me up, so I hope to follow you on those. Thank you again for your posts, you are quite a blessing to the forex community.

Hi! How can i make pending order with MT4 when the market closed?
( I use demo account. )
Ty

I pray to Allah for you Loveislife that you will regain your health soon.

For erhnam :
you can put me on donation list since this is my first time to trade in pair currencies and still demo because i’m more concentrate with real account on Gold, but next week i’ll open or trade for real account in pair currencies

Best regard on everyone and specially to you, loveislife :slight_smile:

GOLDEN WEEKLY SIGNALS RESULTS 16-20/9/2013
EURUSD BUY 200 PIPS
USDCHF SELL 129 PIPS
GBPUSD BUY 142 PIPS
USDJPY SELL 46 PIPS
AUDUSD NO TRADES
NZDUSD BUY 200 PIPS
EURAUD SELL 60 PIPS
GBPJPY BUY 52 PIPS
USDCAD SELL 56 PIPS
GBPAUD SELL 35,SELL 34, SELL 26 PIPS
CHFJPY BUY 146 PIPS
CADJPY BUY 25 PIPS
AUDJPY BUY 115 PIPS
GBPCHF SELL 58 PIPS
EURJPY BUY 141 PIPS
TOTAL===== 1465 PIPS

ALL Trade IN GREEN PIPS
HAVE A WELL-DESERVED TREAT THIS WEEKEND.
WISHING ALL ANOTHER SUCCESSFUL CAMPAIGN IN FUTURE WEEKS AHEAD!
We Complete Just 4 winning weeks in a Row in 1 Success Full month
and We made about 3700+ Pips for this Month…
I thnx All who are willing to send donations …
Good News is I will start working on my site with in few days so just wait and watch…

This is My Life Dream Project …

Thank you loveislife for your wonderful signals and I’m thankful for that. I would also like to contribute to you for this and I hope you would not be leaving anytime soon.

If i share email i think they can banned my for sharing

Good job on the success of your signals. Just wanted to offer some advice…

I think you need to be very careful when thinking about sending these signals via a paid service. On these forums you’ve only been actively sending signals for 1 month (i think). That’s not very long to assess whether your system will work longterm. I myself would have been following your signals for at least 3 months before even thinking about applying it to a live account. If you switch over to a paid service I think you’ll find the interest diminishes very quickly. That’s why I made the suggestion of zulutrade before- You’d need 3 months consistent profits before a significant number decided to follow you. After about 6 months maybe, you could then direct people to your site if you felt you weren’t making enough money through commissions. Switching to a paid service now, or very soon would really not help you. It’s also unfair for your followers- You do not have a track record. Many people will develop systems that will work very well for a short period of time, and then go bust.

I’m grateful for your signals but the fact of the matter is your trading history is too short. I’m not having a go at you, if anything i defended you in the past.

LOVEISLOVE786 check etoro its mutch mutch more better and nice than ZULUTrade !!! Compare it You will see how nice it is … :smiley:

I m also there :slight_smile:

Hello LoveisLive786 … any news about the BOT for MT4 ??

Thanks ^^

Hi, new to this thread and very interested in learning some of the indicators & signals that are being used for this system. Can someone please me some insight?

I was thinking the exact same thing. This system works right now because we have had a lot of volatility lately. 4 weeks is not nearly enough time to test it long term, and there aren’t that many followers yet to go to a paid service. That’s just my opinion but as business person and as a forex trader, I’ve seen it too many times. People are getting ahead of themselves in business; whereas if you take the time to prove your track record, and make sure you have a good amount of traders following, then the profits are going to be bigger for your paid service. As it is right now, there are a handful saying they will pay and the rest are going to move on to another system.

I’m not having a go at you either, just trying to help you to see the other side of the matter. Don’t get too far ahead of yourself so quickly. Just my opinion.

Thnx for both of your suggestions i know the side that u r watching your saying is good…

1st i never said that i am going to a paid service now i just indicate that i am going to make a website for this and it takes time…
I know its not a long time on this forum but if u read my all posts i clear that this system is created 4 year ago and then i start to use it from 6 months ago and i already tell that its have negative weeks in this year almost 6 to 7 but N negative month …
For u its sounds like may be true or may be wrong and its ok because u dont see before my system result and if i know before that i have to show then people believe i will setup a performance page…
I am a Real Trader and want that all traders will make money because i know how feel when u have little account and then lose money , i face all these things so will try that no one lose hope…
When i go for paid service still i will give 3 to 4 weekly signals free every week and will not off all signals…
I will never Lie to sell my signals and i am not going to use any other service i am making my own site and will work on that because i dint want to depend on any one and waiting for commissions for many days…
If u checked my skype profile here my real name , address and phone number are showing , many people hides these when they offer some service but I am here to stay and i want that every body see real things…
I am still here and Also making another thread for binary options weekly calls So Options traders also try it…
Sorry for My poor English because its not our main language
Hope u get my point…

Is your account on Myfxbook.com ? That is the best place to show a real or demo track record

Track record doesn’t mean anything, you can always use a demo account and follow the next set of signals. Happy trading.

A track record certainly does mean something if you want to sell signals . Thats what I was responding to.

I am looking forward to your binary options thread as i have lost considerably there. would it be possible for you to guide me to source that can considerably gain my knowledge and techniques. I have account with 24bulls.com but they are no help and it only allows you 60 secs to one hour before expiration, Bcz very busy with forex I have had not much time to study Binary trading,

I was going to drop binary options and accept my BIG losses but maybe I keep trying.

btw inshallah, I will for first time go live with some of your signals but I will not solely rely on it bcz i have spend vast amount of money in trading study, strategies, programmes and mostly time I will use your signal as further confirmation especially when i analyse weekly charts.

I love trading but in order for me to stay in the game I am seeking various sources and ideas of my own. As i learnt from my trading program called learntotrade its about not loosing your account in order to grow it, and i think in percentages and pips not money.

Just one question when placing your trades do you enter as OCO (one cancel the other) automatically or do you advice 2 separate pending orders. Thanks.

Loveislife786… thankyou for spending your time giving us your signals,it means a lot to many of babypip members.
I have a question do you Loveislife786 trail your profits when you are 70 pips in profit if so how many pips trailing?
Or do you simply wait for the TP,or if it does not hit TP you close before the market closes on friday?
Regards

[QUOTE=“salmank;537752”] Just one question when placing your trades do you enter as OCO (one cancel the other) automatically or do you advice 2 separate pending orders. Thanks. [/QUOTE]

His signals are quite accurate, I will use his signals to confirm my own predictions as well but so far his are better than mine.

I believe as long the price hits within the 30 pips range he gave, we can renter as many times as we want but remember to set your own SL if the trade went in the directions we wanted.

I dont have myfxbook account because i trade not only these weekly signals also do some trade in news and also enter trade if some good setup come in trade …
So thats why i dont mae a myfxbook account may be in future i will open an account and trade only with weekly signals then share with every one…

No order will cancel All pending orders are Valid till the market end time and u may go to past posts and read where i clear all the things step by step…