Forex Weekly Signals make 500 to 3000 pips per month

CHFGBP BUYSTOP 109.95 SL 108.95 TP 111.95
SELLSTOP 108.04 SL 109.04 TP 106.04

I pressume this is CHF/JPY.

Alright. thank u so much

I’m form Malaysia as well and yes, I couldnt place pending order as well. =(
Have to wait for 5am

Hi guys, i will discuss with lovelife how to make a donation , lets make a name list of those who are interested.

1.Erhnam
2.forex1
3.aho

Guys , who are interested pls add your nick in , so i can keep track of this .

Im in, lets hope this week goes well.

[QUOTE=“MesserMed;537922”] Im in, lets hope this week goes well.[/QUOTE]

I will also want to donate.

I’ve used a similar system at times but wait until the London market opens to place orders because it seems like the pairs sometimes switch directions. So Loveislife makes a really good point about using stoploss to lock in some profits or at least break even in case this happens. Thanks Loveislife for the signals, I’m comparing them to my numbers and most are very close. I’m going to backtest both and see if and where I need to make adjustments in how I figure mine.

You helping all these traders I’m sure has been a wonderful blessing to all who have prospered from them. I’m sure they have responsibilities and maybe families to take care of and it takes a huge burden off people if they are able to provide for them . Bless you.

I’d like to donate too.

German election. Guess that’s what gonna affect the market this week? or no?

Dear use a order of 20 cent per pip to 30 cent per pip it will be good for ur account both money management and some good profits…

Wow. cant believe i can meet my fellow malaysian trader here. nice to meet you guys.

Is that mean .02 to .03 lot size ?

If ur broker have orders like this 0.02=20 cent then yes

Going to Sleep

May Allah give us another good week as previous were…

Happy Green Pips…

shubh ratri…:24:

HI, you mean place orders on Monday until the London opens?
thank you

Now i understand. which mean for each trade i set my volume @ 0.02 - 0.03!
thank u!

Yes i place them around the time the London market is opening. This is because it seems sometimes things reverse and I’ve gotten burned by this in the past. I feel like the London market oftentimes sets the trend for the day. But, not always. Sometimes things go in the same direction. You can place your orders before then, but just use stoploss in case a reversal happens.

(This was in response to LetterB. I forgot to quote him)

Hey every1, I just placed the orders and am glad the gap is small this week…hope it will be a gr8 one like the ones b4.

Gd luck to all… :slight_smile:

Hi loveislife,

I’ve been following this thread for a couple of weeks and I guess I figured out how you pick levels for buy-stop and sell-stop. My estimations for all pairs have been almost the same with your levels, just some slight differences up to 5 or 10 pips.

Yet you once mentioned that it is your secret and I am not going to question your authenticity here. But I just want to ask you if we are allowed to examine your method on this thread here and discuss different opinions. If not, I’m taking it elsewhere.

Another member who has stated that he had nothing against you, tried to explain his opinion in a friendly manner. I’d like you to take my question the same way, please. Because, I believe it’s not the free succesful signals people need and look for but an opportunity to learn and train themselves. Besides, I believe your system has some flaws which can be fixed.

PS: For those of you who’re interested in determining the stop order levels, measure the High and Low of the last week in pips. Divide it into 3 and place a buy order that much up from the week’s close and a sell order that much down. Example: AUDUSD, last week’s high 0.9528, low 0.9282 and close 0.9392. Difference between high and low was 246 pips. Divide that into 3 and we have 82 pips. Add 82 onto the close (0.9392) and it becomes 0.9474. Buy level this week is 0.947[B]5[/B]. Apply the same for sell order the other way around. Close minus 82 pips is 0.9310. Sell level this week is 0.9312, I missed it just 2 pips.