Forex Weekly Signals make 500 to 3000 pips per month

really good observation. I would like to learn how you came up with this method and how can you fix the flaws in his system?

Let’s wait for loveislife to OK it. Maybe we discuss it here, maybe elsewhere.

loveislife signals are great and once again thank him for his time posting his signals,however it is also good to learn why we are entering the trades at certain levels,so please continue Metin (if allowed)
Regards

that sounds good. Also, I tried to look at the high, low, and close for last week. I got a few pips different from you. Also, I tried looking at websites and their is different from mine and yours. So my question is how do you look at the high, low, and close?

How long has loveislife been showing his signals via this thread, also when he buys and sells the Same pair, would you say this is hedging? - Riese

Also does loveislife use any other social trading website, I hope he doesn’t use zulutrade or etoro, them sites are highly disappointing.

Good analysis, I will appreciate the flaws in the system. It’s quite nice that loveislife has been sharing Golden weekly signals on this forum but he should not threaten anyone about providing 3 or 4 of the signals when he eventually set up his websites or develop his EA.

Hi all!
I have been following this thread but I have only traded one signal a few weeks back. This week I have decided to enter all signals on my live xemarkets account. I have set each as provided using .10 lots for the sake of testing. I will report my findings at week’s end. Lifeislove, I wish you the best of health.

I find it amazing. Loveislife has come up with a unique system and all I see is people trying to figure it out or get the idea from him. Yes it is a free forum and it might have flaws but I certainly would not be sharing his proprietary information, no way. How do you know that it has flaws if you do not know how he developed it? He developed the idea so under our legal system he is entitled to keep the idea to himself. Anyway Loveislife thank you for sharing. Metin well done with your attempt to crack the code, please set up a new thread and we will monitor.

Agreed, If you think you figured it out just keep it to yourself and good luck.

That’s right, pat yourself and take it somewhere else.

Hi Frnds and Traders Good Morning…
Just dont know where to start but as i already said i am happy with the traders that do research but is i dont post here that i want to just keep strategy secret for time till then i achieve my targets So that is bad thing I already said that when i go to my target i myself tell my strategy to all
Did i not tell that this strategy takes 4 years to show these amazing results and then we saw the dream that this strategy help us to acheive our targets and then i 1st come in traders to see the response about this strategy signals …
Did any one see any strategy that is so simple and with amazing results and takes only minutes of a week to earn profit , if i sharing my signals and want that traders being success full so i also did i am doing wrong…
I want to keep my strategy secret for this time and hope that all traders will respect because if some one of u make stratgy like this and give 4 years to grow it so I will respect his words…
Tell me all 1 thing clear if u know many traders here making 500$ ,1000$, 1500$ or even 5000$ with my simple signals work so if i want they be successs full and also i can make some extra money if they make so is i am thinking wrong…
here almost all traders who providing free signals have also a reason of growing there business behind it and they want as i think that people com for account managment to them as i seen many…

Also when any one share this strategy for free and make a new thread then u will see that after some time they forgot this
This is my own experement that when a free strategy come and its also good then people do it for some time then if it show some negative weeks they will go for another as u may see in free strategy section and i dont want that it will die like this…
I will start also some news trading Binary Calls in New Thread and it will be free as long i will provide all…

Also my frnd working on a robot that u put in charts and it will automatically show signals for that currency pair and u can use it for any currency and Gold and OIL what ever u want…
So as u see we are working on many projects to help other also to make money as every one here want and this is our right…
Metin if u want to discuss some thing then u can PM me and we can go further Hope u respect my Private Strategy

And at last if any one said that he will still know the all strategy and will share so he can go further make a new thread and put strategy detail there and also signals if he want then i will left BabyPips and close my thread because I can not go further like this…

When i 1st start this thread I have my AIM that If all trader will get success so I will get success and already in my all posts I tell the truth and Also now …
If any one understand then i will be happy and if not then I will not go further…

Thnx for Every thing u give to me and Happy Trading…

Loveinlife -

You just do what you have to do! Thanks for sharing and I hope people keep things positive here. I came from another thread where people slung mud left and right and the signals were low quality. Let’s keep it clean and friendly here please!

1 step at a time. Respect the TRADER, respect the MARKETS.

I believe some people have a tendency to research things until it falls apart into pieces. There are many professional traders here that repect the markets and individual traders. Loveislife plz do not get disheartened by such people.
There are still many traders here who have followed you and are willing to follow you. Some are new who wants to trust you and follow you (like me) and not analyze or question your strategy just because theirs is not profitable.
Its not fair to leave so many genuine followers for few negative-minded traders.
I am with Loveislife and will always be. Please respect him and his findings. Not anyone can challenge Einstein. He is one of his kind.
Thanks for your time.
Inshallah I am with you.

I know that loveislife will keep improving and he helps fellow traders wholeheartedly. I am thankful to him.

If others can make improvement to his system, let us discuss here, and I am sure loveislife will then improve on it more.

He came here to share his signal , not to be decode. we should respect his decision on keeping his strategy.Its like a magician bringing smile to people, yet there is people try to expose him.

Metin,
We have genuine respect for all the traders. Everybody has equal opportunity to voice their thought. But if you have something to share on the same lines or you feel your signals or studies are worth commending plz start a new thread as you might be unknowingly hurting someone’s intellectual by judging his studies having flaws!
Thanks

This is my first week trading your signals . I hope it is not my last. I hope you keep giving them right here.
Thanks for the signals

If any one have sugession about my system let PM me or chat me directly not in thread

What u mean by threaten any one ?
Clear what want to say?