Forex Weekly Signals make 500 to 3000 pips per month

Anyone has placed the pending order?

Plz dont say any bad words bout Metin because i know he just trying to show he analyse and i think with my post he understand and contact me via PM or direct chat…

Wherr can I find your syste, or signals???

http://forums.babypips.com/show-me-money-daytrading/56938-forex-weekly-signals-make-500-3000-pips-per-month-35.html

Signal for this week here…

hi its here on Page 35

I did, not sure with about others

No target has been hit yet right?

I placed all 15 pairs orders , No open positions yet . But I am sure it is going to be a good week. EurAud has come closest to opening

No targets hit. No open positions yet. For me anyway

Should be the same for everyone right? Haha. No target has been hit yet.

http://forums.babypips.com/show-me-money-daytrading/57726-golden-news-options-trading-signals.html

Great News for option and News Trading This Signals will help u to get Success…

When traders get success then i get …

Hi loveislife,

Greetings from Istanbul.

I think there’s a colossal misunderstanding here. Your method is really simple and wise. But let’s admit it, it’s not rocket science. All we do here is just place a pending order with a certain distance from the last week’s close. This is one of the oldest tricks in the business. This is why all the trading equipments have stop orders option. Yet you have succeeded to turn it into a profitable system and shared the results with us, I really appreciate that.

But you must be more open to opinions. What I have revealed is not intended to steal something from you and sell it to other people. Look at all the forex and trading forums where people share their experience and they discuss their thoughts freely and openly. And each time someone presents something new, there’s another person coming with a contribution to enrich the method.

But you are saying you are going to leave BabyPips and close your thread if someone makes a new thread. Why? Why is it bad that we discuss it here openly? For instance I’d like to discuss with everyone here why your system has flaws. Maybe you or someone else will explain to me and everyone here that my opinion on the flaws is wrong. Maybe someone will teach me and you and everyone how to lock in more profits.

What are you really expecting from people? You don’t want to build a paid system for your signals, instead you want it to remain free. That’s OK. You don’t want other people to discuss your method openly here, because it is YOUR system. That’s OK too. You don’t even want people to discuss it elsewhere, otherwise you are closing your thread. That’s not OK, I think. You have been selfless so far, by sharing your successful signals here for free. But if you leave just because people discuss your method independently, you will have left BabyPips for nothing. Yes, you have brought us a great opportunity to make profitable trades. But you don’t own it. Think of the man who has invented the stop order facility saying he is not going to share anything with people any more because you are suing his method and publishing your signals based on the sole idea that if price reaches a certain level it’s safe to buy/sell.

Your method is really simple and unique. Thank you for sharing it. But people don’t need only free signals for which they have to remain dependent on your thread. People want to learn to trade. This is why there are countless forex forums where everythign is studied, examined, enriched and discussed openly. I want to discuss it too with people including you, but [B]not via private messaging[/B]. If you don’t want it to happen here, it will happen elsewhere. But please keep in mind that everything improves by contributions from other people, not by just one single person’s supreme genius.

I have said all above in a bona fide spirit and I hope you reconsider your position and share your further opinions.

Thank you.

hi peterk,

Obviously you have misunderstood the whole thing. What I revealed is [B]not his proprietary information[/B]. I didn’t crack any code and I didn’t hack his computer to obtain all his private information. He shared his signals with us and I only attempted to share my opinion on how he came up with the idea of placing stop orders. If it is too simple (which it is), why is it any wonder that someone like me figured out how the signals are formed? Is it any offence to comment on a system, telling my idea and wanting to discuss further?

You are saying the development of his method involves your legal system. If you think I am breaching any local and/or international law here, please inform me cause I will defend myself with a legal counseling. But if not, please do not make it sound like I have stolen any kind of intellectual property.

Why would I keep it to myself? How about loveislife keeps it all to himself and not share anything with you?

Why are people touchy about sharing opinions? Like I shared someone’s family secret here.

[QUOTE=“rjmah319;538251”]No targets hit. No open positions yet. For me anyway[/QUOTE]

I’m down 100 pips on eur/aud last night. Market opened and shot up to 14474 triggering my buy order and then dropped back and stopped out. I use Ig index and have found this has happened a couple of times over the last few weeks of following the signals.

What platform do you use Loveislife? I am thinking to moving my account so that the signals are being carried out exactly to your expectation. Much appreciation for all your help and hard work.

Are you guys crazy? I am not trying to make things fall apart into pieces. And I am not a negative-minded one. I just wanted to contribute something without offending anyone. Because I just don’t want to be mouth fed, but feed myself on my own.

Also loveislife is no Einstein. He is a trader just like you and he shares his experience with you. That’s all.

Oy vey!

Magician, huh? Now this is funny :slight_smile:

Apparently I made a big mistake here by wanting to be involved in improving loveislife’s system.

I will not say another word and I will not answer private messages about this thread.

I just want everyone here to know that trading is not something you can conduct forever solely by depending on someone else. I will practice what I learned from loveislife on my own. Yet if some day he stops publishing the signals, or if he ever decides to make it a paid signal service and you don’t want to pay for it, then contact me and I will share with you my idea on this buystop/sellstop strategy.

loveislife, I respect your efforts and hope you manage what you want to build. Wish you good luck.

metin, so u are the masked magician , that is breaking the magician code.

I’m trading with FXCM Demo Account Only, but i have two negative trade… in charts price doesn’t even hit the entry level but my trades executed and closed with loss… can any one please figure out whats wrong.

On the above and below charts candlestick shadow doesnt even hit the entry price, but trade has been executed