Forex Weekly Signals make 500 to 3000 pips per month

Negative people will stay negative …

After my frnds post it self here and clear all things about me and him so your post showing your mentality
now go and find another thread to make negative and any other post come from u i will report it …

Loveislife, pls continue, you not harming anyone. Some people don’t like the signals or have problem with it pls go somewhere else n let this run on smoothly. I hear Metin, he has done right thing in starting his own thread.
I hope to soon also further test my srategy n present it yiu guys, no problems with that.
Instead of arguing let’s work together m improve the signals.
Personally I am trying these signals fir first time this week. Decent result si far bcz I closed position myself but expected much better results, anyhow week is still on.

Hopefully signals can get better n we can use these as compliment to our own style n strategies. More pips = more confidence. Personally I stress too much on my strategies so something like thus as long as it produces good results I am able to hedge.

Also don’t care where signals coming from as long ss they produce results unlike some that I paid for. So loveislife should be applauded for bringing tjus to us. We should be more appreciative

Loveislife, is there a way of removing useless post or start another thread whereby people are discussing about the signals and showing pics of their progress. Am bored of seeing many pages of useless comments and discoveries. Guys grow up and keep those duscoveries to yourself, we dont care

If i new the way i delete all negative post at once …

What of you report them as scam

loveislive&786 you are the best !!!

thank you so mutch dear … you are really great by helping us … whats about your website … when it will finish ?

If you make it paid service i would pay for it really !!! because i like the way the signals are !!!

Great job my friend … what happen because of the BOT for MT4… can i buy it ??

THANKS (^_^)

How are people doing regarding to there signals?

I have closed all of my trades. All but three were positive and I gained about 190 pips. I will travel to Nicaragua tomorrow and will not be able to access internet regularly. I just tried with a .10 lot and I will see if other positions open but they look to be too far away.

I agree, due to being my first week, I’m going to just let them run, so I can observe this strategy, I’m still wondering if this strategy applies all types of markets, or has it just been a case of luck over last couple of weeks.

I am going to continue the .10 lots as the losses are limited as well as the gains but this is my “testing period”. After a few weeks i will move to .20 then .30 then .40 and so forth as confidence in the signals grows.

GBPJPY has hit the stop loss while I was sleeping.

but bro be constructive

Not a good week at all…you really need to know whats driving the markets in a particular direction so you can preserve capital when the trades are going against you. I,ve done a few bucks this week…I think the volatility factor has had something to do with it this week…very thin volumes suck!!!

Wow a minute ago, I could closed 7 pairs in profits, when you mentioned gbp/jpy hit s/l I was like I don’t think so, when I come to check I was like well this ent working.

This week is reali bad. I closed my trades.

I want to know if the person who provides the signals thinks about the driving forces because this week every signal went the opposite direction.

What u want to say dear clear your Questions…

I think some fundamental analysis needs to be taken into consideration Forex1, this week should have been avoided due to low volumes! Some robot sellers have it programmed into the bots to have no trade days and weeks for this reason.

Pls remember, there is no perfect system in the world.

Hi Traders …
I am seeing this week market not moving much and almost every currency pair trading in 100 pips range so your trades some times in profit and some times in loss…

This is where your learning of forex helps u to close trade in profits and if u traded with the rules u might use trailing stop and many traders this week close there trades in good pips and profit why because they obey the rules and exit from the market when they saw that market is not running this week in good range…

So why again some traders saying oho this week not good oh how this be a bad week
If u traded with rules so many of trades comes in green …

We already make 3700+ pips in last 4 weeks and this week still not end also if we go in red its only may -200 to -300 pips…

As u all know no system can give 100% results but till now it give u amazing results …

Also many traders here requesting to see past results before from last 4 weeks signals so plz go to Metin post where he pst FB group link go there showing last 6 month results with real people comments and u can also see that almost past 7 to 8 weeks are winning weeks …

So guys Trade with Rules and also with Money management and Try to learn your self also so u make good profits…