Forex Weekly Signals make 500 to 3000 pips per month

Loveislife, with all due respect to your signals, most of my trades that triggered started in the red and finished there. We have stop losses to allow enough wiggle room for price movement, we shouldn’t need to watch the markets 24/7. My earlier post was about fundamental analysis and that this week should have been avoided due to low volumes. Im still keen on your signals as last week was quite good (my first trial of your signals) Loveislife can I suggest that when you close off your trades either when they are in profit or loss that you post it here for people struggling/new to trading to help them in there infancy stages? also would be good that we are all achieving the same PIPS each week!

I try to send u PM but at this time u not have make enough posts so that i can send u PM so 1st complete enough post so that i can send u PM and details…

I think many have trigged orders because of low and wide spreads so many traders have there opposit position because some in loss and some in profit so for this i will discuss this issue with my frnd and hope we can make some good adjustments for this…

Also from next week if we post update if we trail our profits or any change in trade …

We always listen u because we want long term good business with u all

Hope u make Good Profits every Week …

thanks for your signal, i roughly used chart to confirm, i think your signal is worth for me to study…
however it’s an interesting signal. if follow your instruction once reach 70 pips then place to BE, i suppose this week is not experiencing any great losses right? Will continue to put your signal into my follow list to learn forex from all of you sifu

so how many post i have to do ?

Dont do this u have to make good posts and i think u required 20posts

Hi Loveislife786,

I recently started following this thread and I think the strategy is really intriguing (even if its been a rough week!). I was wondering if you have any indicators that you recommend for avoiding low volume/range bound weeks like this current one?

Thanks

Agreed 100%

I am Very Thank full to Baby Pips that they took quick action against the person who try to post against me and try to closing this threads … :35:

this strategy uses no indicators to make. generate signalls. it uses a couple of factors such as fib levels, ranges, resistance and support levels of the previous weeks activities to compute the signals.continuous use of the signals in line with the rules will ensure that you earn reliable and sustainable and even predictable income over time. it is advisable to. stick to the simple rules and expect to have negatives as well as positive weeks. forex trading is not a win-win affair with every single trade rather success is determined by the profit factor that a trading system can generate after several trading iterations in the long run.

Thank you!

Hi …
It really seems to have satisfactory results … I will have to work much harder to achieve relate everything!!

• And being inexperienced, evaluate reports compare them with possible values​​, seems to me a lot, and the news of the week sometimes unpredictable.
    To follow 10-15 pairs is even a challenge … : 56:

Can we please have the results posted for reference.
Thankyou

GOLDEN WEEKLY SIGNALS
RESULT 23-27/9/2013
EURUSD NO TRADES
USDCHF SELL -11 PIPS
GBPUSD BUY 34PIPS
USDJPY SELL 47 PIPS
AUDUSD SELL -7 PIPS
NZDUSD SELL -10 PIPS
EURAUD SELL -100, BUY 32
PIPS
GBPJPY SELL -100 PIPS
USDCAD NO TRADES
GBPAUD BUY 200 PIPS
CHFJPY SELL -37 PIPS
CADJPY SELL 41 PIPS
AUDJPY SELL 95 PIPS
GBPCHF BUY -100 PIPS
EURJPY SELL 48 PIPS
TOTAL===== 132 PIPS
WHAT A TURBULENT AND
DIRECTIONLESS WEEK! BUT
THANK GOD WE DID NO END
IN THE RED.
HAVE A NICE WEEKEND REST
AS WE LOOK FORWARD TO
BETTER WEEKS AHEAD.
This the outcome of a very well managed trade. I urge you all to be patient and always follow rules while trading. The week marked the end of another month in our signals trading calenar with signals giving us over 3000 pips in all trades.

Here is my results for 23-27/9/2013

CHF/JPY -46 pips
USD/CHF 4 pips
AUD/USD 1 pips
EUR/AUD 38 pips
GBP/CHF -9 pips
GBP/USD 7 pips
USD/JPY 6 pips
CAD/JPY 10 pips
NZD/USD -26 pips
GBP/AUD 60 pips
GBP/JPY 69 pips
AUD/JPY 52 pips
EUR/JPY 60 pips
EUR/AUD 0 pips

Total I gained 226 pips.

Thanks for signals.

Thnx chibecanforex for giving update …

Hi Dear Frnds…
as many traders close there trades with loss and some with profit at the end result is positive less then expected but positive at the end but as a month we have very good this month…

I am seeing that many of my frnds still in confusion about what happen in this week about my signals and my partnership with my frnd …

Some of my frnd still think that i am a bad guy and i do bad and i dont tell the truth…

But they may not read my frnds post when he clear all the issue that may be come with some miss understanding of a member here…

Now Every time i come here and on skype i help all traders who make questions or need help from me and when i availible i try to answer every one …

But from now i dont have to prove any thing more i already face many negative issues but i dont more because it effect on my work and on our plannings…

So who thinks that i am a bad guy i dont help u or i dont tell truth ( even i and my frnd clear every thing) they may leave the thread and trade with others signals they want or with there own strategy then compare performance …

many who with me and supporting me when i start thread now in negative position but I tried my best to satisfy every one…

But this is also truth that i can not satisfy every one…

So my frnds i want active members here as before , i dont force any one to be active but if frnds u want that this thread run for a long time you have to be active…

So Plz post here who thinks that i help them in past and also helping now …

I want to see that how many in my thread are active and still following me …

So share what u think about me and my signals and also my service till then i give u( in some times when my health down in those time i may not reply u on time)

So its now your time frnds…

Availible for chat here. 301 Moved Permanently

Oh I just forget to tell u all that we also thinking to give daily signals at a target of 50 to 100 pips daily on 4 currency pairs… but only if we see support here… :slight_smile:

Hi loveislife,

In addition to your message I want to tell your active members a few things in support of you, because I was part of the misunderstanding.

I only criticized the system (and I still do), yet I also apply it my own way (I did 375 pips profit this week, applying my way of this method).

It is not you or chibecanforex (the producer of the signals) that I criticize. So if anyone is confused about loveislife or his intentions, I recommend you to read my previous posts on the thread where loveislife and I estabished that misunderstanding.

Regards

Hey, I like using your signals and been trading this week patiently I managed to break even and made only tiny profit (+70pips) but thats my fault I did few misstakes along the way. But as promised if I make any profits in future I will share them with you. My goal is not becoming rich or earning fast so your system works great for me and I hope to be long time follower. Also looking forward to your daily signals. All the best to you and thanks!

Thnx Metin for your kind words as we have no confusion between us and also we r working soon together for making 1 of the best system in the worlds that works … :cool:

Hi
I am with you on this!
Thanks