ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The price on still move above that New demand 1.2876. Yes, with this look - I see - the bulls still can be here. And search again for buy Op is better if truly the price on today movement can move above that 23.6 fibo (1.2935). Make plan for search buy = better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The bulls on still look here. On my see - if the buyer here can break up again to that pivot line 1.3001 = Yes, it’s will be nice more probably to bulls continuation then. but, of course - we will see the sideways (first) as long as the price candle still move bellow that pivot line 1.3001 with slow movement. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Thursday, December 13, 2012

The bulls on this pair was look weak. I see the price now near that 76.4 fib 1.3067. Of course - if then seller on this pair can move down again bellow that 76.4 fib 1.3067 = this can probably to bearish correction first. Just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Friday, December 14, 2012

The bulls on still here as long as the price can still move above that 76.4 fibo 1.3067. Search again for buy of course still good action but must be with SL bellow that 61.8 fib (1.3031). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Sunday, December 16, 2012 (analysis price for opening price - tomorrow)

This can be more bulls. we see - the price was break that so strong resistance zone at 1.3126. On my see - for next price movement here - look to probably more bulls as long as the price then can still move above that ex. resistance zone (above price 1.3126). And search for buy = better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Monday, December 17, 2012

The EURUSD on still look bulls. On my simple see till this opening price this begin week - as long as the price still can move above that ex. resistance line (above price 1.3126) = yes the bull still can call bulls. But if that 1.3126 can be break by strong seller = just be aware with change trade to bearish (of course). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Till now = this pair on still sideways (near/bellow that new resistance 1.3188) - we see no nice candle to play (first), Just wait and see - it’s better of course. Then if buyer can break that resistance 1.3188 = yes - search for buy better. But, if here formed a nice and strong bearish candle = search for sell with SL above resistance 1.3188 = better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

The bulls on this pair was look weak. So, Just be aware with sideways first. On my see - if then buyer can break that resistance at 1.3262 = bulls still can more play here. But - as long as that 1.3262 can not still be break up = sideways (still play till now). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Thursday, December 20, 2012

This can be more bearish of course. I see - if then seller here can more move down again to bellow that 23.6 fib at 1.3207 = that’s time to nice search sell Op. But, of course, we just wait and see as long as the price then still move slow above that 23.6 fib 1.3207. Just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Friday, December 21, 2012

This can be more bearish of course. And I see - if then seller also can break down to that 23.6 fibo 1.3218 (on today move) = yes, make plan to search again for sell OP here is better (of course). But, if then price still move above that 23.6 fibo 1.3218 = I will stay to call this is a sideways price (first) = wait and see is better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Saturday, December 22, 2012 (analysis price for next opening price - next week)

This EU on still nice bearish. And look to be more bearish again if then seller can break that pivot line at price 1.3151. Search again for sell is better only / after the seller also was can break down more that pivot 1.3151 of course. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Monday, December 24, 2012

I see till now - This EU still look on probably to bearish. On this 4H TF - clear can be see, if the price candle also can break down to that pivot at 1.3151 = Yes, search again for sell is better. but, of course - I am not recommended to make Sell OP as long as the price still move above the 1.3151 = it’s sideways (first). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Tuesday, December 25, 2012 (analysis price for next price - start move)

For this pair - this still look on bearish I see. But, of course - we must wait first for the break down price to bellow that pivot 1.3174 (first) for truly start make sell OP here (then). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

This look - to be more bearish of course. This bearish can more strong if then seller can also break down to that pivot at 1.3174. Search again for sell op is better - but make sure (first) that price candle was break down to more that 1.3174 (of course). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Till now, the price on still move sideways between the 23.6 fib (1.3250) till the 38.2 fib at 1.3215. But, the seller still here, and I see - if then - the 38.2 fib 1.3215 was also can be break by strong bearish candle = make plan to search for sell here is better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Friday, December 28, 2012

This still look to still sideways, I see. Price on still move so near that pivot line at 1.3225. On this situation = of course, just wait and see is better idea here. Truly, I can say nice bearish again for this pair if then seller can break down again more that 61.8 fib at near price 1.3206. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Saturday, December 29, 2012 (analysis price for next opening price - next week)

For EURUSD on still consolidation near that pivot line 1.3231. The better action is wait and see (of course). For next probably price movement - I see, this pair can more to bulls (although just for bulls correction) if the buyer then can move above the pivot (1.3231). Let’s see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Monday, December 31, 2012

For now - the sideways on look here. I see - as long as the price here still move slow on near that pivot 1.3231 = Yes, this sideways still here and not so good for make plan new OP here (of course). Then, I can say nice bulls and quite good for buy = if truly the buyer can break up more to that pivot 1.3231. Let’s see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Thanks for analyzation.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price move)

The price on sideways. Now, price still move on near / bellow that pivot line 1.3233. Just wait and see is better idea. Then, of course - I can say more bulls here if then pivot 1.3233 can be break by strong bulls candle then. On simple say = we can search buy OP if truly strong buyer can break up that pivot 1.3233 then. :slight_smile:

Regards.