ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY

UsdJpy reaches 100.00 again but doesn’t surpass it. Technical tries for a double top?

I doubt it elisa, usd/jpy looks ripe for reversal, I’d load up short side on usd pairs. Just opened long position in nzd/usd @.84142

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Tuesday, April 23, 2013

for USDJPY - price look back again to bearish after we see that candle pullback from that strong supply 99.88. search for sell is better act. now. :slight_smile:

Regards.

A great short trade on UsdJpy, but not only that. Also AudJpy and CadJpy are making our strategy profitable. Downward for UsdJpy until at last 96.70.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Wednesday, April 24, 2013

bulls on USDJPY was look weak. now price still look move slow near that strong supply zone 99.80. no nice idea take op with this condition, we can just wait and see it’s better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

I keep on going short close to 100 on UsdJpy, and I think that an upward break is quite unlikely at the moment.

Cool. I wonder where are the usd/jpy cheerleaders now :slight_smile: that were saying its going over 102

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Thursday, April 25, 2013

for USDJPY, this could be still move consolidation on near that supply zone 99.80 till now. the price candle also look move slow here, and of course - no nice idea to take a new op with this little move price like on this pair now. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Falling tops on hourly graphs and psychological resistance of 100 intact. Still SHORT!

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Friday, April 26, 2013

for USDJPY - this still look nice bearish of course, on my see as long as price here still move on bellow that so strong supply zone 99.80 = of course, look again for sell probability is better plan here then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Again a short winning trade for UsdJpy! The corrective phase is not yet finished and will continue increasing the short positions of Monday.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Saturday, April 27, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - next monday)

most price on USDJPY also on more bearish. the strong pullback down on formed here. next, as long as price here still can move bellow 98.98 = plan to sell still better plan here, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Monday, April 29, 2013

the USDJPY till now on more look bearish I see. - this will be good for take sell of course. but for today sell, make sure first that strong seller was also break down more 97.55 then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Tuesday, April 30, 2013

for USDJPY - yes, bearish on still move here - for today plan trade = we can take sell again = only - if the 97.34 was truly can be break down too by strong seller here. on other hand, bulls also can play if buyer can break up more 98.20, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

The 20 days moving average is still standing but below this level, there’s a fall to 95.70. I keep on going short on UsdJpy.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Wednesday, May 01, 2013

for USDJPY - I still see bearish of course. next if price today also can break down that 97.00 = take a sell again here is better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Hiya FP, if it does break 97, and looks like it will, what is the next level? 96? When should I close the short trade, I just got in @ 97.3 short that is.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Thursday, May 02, 2013

the USDJPY - till now - it’s momentum still probably to down (although with weak move). look, on daily tf = can be see if next seller here was break down too to bellow 97.03 = yes, search again to sell this pair = better then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Just few momment ago, the price was Rising very fast, and end up now in 98.04

It seem the bear was gone, and the bull was kick in…

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Friday, May 03, 2013

the USDJPY till now on look sideways. price here still move on inner candle yesterday. just wait and see. then take buy is better of course if 98.39 was break by strong buyer. :slight_smile:

Regards.