ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY

Seeing from what happend, did you think beetween saturday until monday, there any chance that jpy/usd will go below 97.00 ?

After taking profit in area 97, I was waiting for a break of the support or a return to area 100 to re-enter short again. That 's what I’ll do on Monday.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Sunday, May 05, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow)

this truly on bulls condition after we see with clear that buyer on USDJPY was move up and can break up to more that last intraday high at price 98.39. make a plan for buy with use max. sl bellow 98.39 is good plan, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Monday, May 06, 2013

for USDJPY - this look more bulls and look good for buy if candle price can move more to 99.26. just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Tuesday, May 07, 2013

the nice down price play here now. this bearish was triggered by the seller on several time ago that was can break that intraday low at 99.04. today = as long as price here still move bellow 99.04 = this good for sell for USDJPY , I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Wednesday, May 08, 2013

bearish still play here. look, the last intraday low at 98.82 was break by strong seller = this mean = nice sell op on USDJPY for now. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Thursday, May 09, 2013

the USDJPY now move sideways to bulls. i say bulls again for this pair move = if truly on today move, price can move to more above 99.14 then. just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Friday, May 10, 2013

bull momentum also look still strong for this USDJPY till now. we see - today the candle price was able too to break up to that more intraday high at 100.78. for me - as long as price here still can move above that 100.78 = still hold to make a plan buy is good idea here. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Saturday, May 11, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - next monday)

this also look still good bulls. for me - as long as USDJPY then can still move on above that strong intraday high fib level (above 100.78) = take a chance for buy op is still good plan, i see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Monday, May 13, 2013

most price on USDJPY is still bulls I see. next - yes, i can say nice to take new buy again here if 101.98 can be break up too by strong buyer group (today). just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Japan effect on UsdKrw … and now the currency War in Asia is going to be very tough.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Tuesday, May 14, 2013

just be aware with bearish move = for me - if USDJPY can move more down to bellow the intraday low 101.51 = make an additional plan to sell here is good plan, of course. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Wednesday, May 15, 2013

the USDJPY can more bulls trend - and yes, this will be good act for buy if then strong buyer can move up again to that 102.43 (on today move). just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Thursday, May 16, 2013

this more to bearish. yes, if the USDJPY then can break down to bellow intraday low at 101.86 = that will be good time for sell - let’s see first for that break down price to 101.86 for plan sell of course. :slight_smile:

Regards.

The resistance of 132.24 (50% of Fibonacci retracement) resists, a corrective phase for EurJpy is preparing.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Friday, May 17, 2013

because of price on still flat for till now - of course, just wait and see first is better for this USDJPY - on my look if then today USDJPY price can move to more bellow 101.83 = make a plan to sell is good act. just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Saturday, May 18, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - next monday)

nice bulls and look still good for buy if USDJPY still can move above the strong intraday high level (102.68). still plan for make buy is good idea, but please make sure for buy op, the sl must be set max. on bellow 102.68. just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Monday, May 20, 2013

just be aware with this sideways price - I see - if USDJPY still can move near that intraday long 102.83 = just wait and see first is good act for now. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Hello!

I wish you would help me spot some good signs that pair, you seem to be experienced and knows the market well.

I like to trade the yen and have no money to pay for service signs and would like to help me get a good entry. I came tonight thinking that the pair would continue to rise, but as in my chart below had a fall and I was in the negative again.

I like to trade daily charts only because I am a worker during the day and daily charts provide a better view of how the market is behaving no noise.

Below is a way of how we do business and the tools I use.

Hello FP Representative!

I have one more doubt about the right time to trade the USD / JPY, the pair has to be specifically negotiated session in Tokyo?

Gotta stay awake at night to accompany this pair and your going to trade him?

I ask this because the Tokyo session happens overnight here in Brazil, and if so will I need to stay awake at night to wait for an input signal, and during the day I work so hard is operating well.